PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk about Lebron's leadership?

LAL
01-29-2023, 12:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5pYVfDXxZM

This isn't normal behavior for an adult, let alone a professional athlete. He does it so many times i just laugh at this point.

j3lademaster
01-29-2023, 12:34 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X0do6yC4Tgo/hqdefault.jpg

Part 2...

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 01:00 PM
He should have been cooler about the no-call but he has 4 rings and there's no better argument for player's leadership than winning championships. His primary flaw is that he's too cerebral. He always knows how likely he is too succeed and doesn't deal well with a situation where he knows winning is unlikely. That's why he left Cleveland (twice) and Miami when he did. If he stayed in Cleveland his whole career people like me would have more respect for his career (I still have a lot of respect for him just I would respect it more if he fought long odds and overcame them) but he would have less championships and that is how history and the general public will really judge his career, a fact he is aware of.

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 01:07 PM
I've seen Shaq cuss out refs & David Stern after a game in a post game interview

Kobe called a ref a ****ing fagggoottt while on the bench.

There are multiple stories out there of MJ treating his teammates like dogs and even punched one in practice

I swear, everything LeBron does is microscoped like no other player in history. Every interview I've seen of former teammates of LeBron, they say nothing but good things about his leadership.

The way he handled his postgame interview was very professional, lots of players would have taken a different approach.

Full Court
01-29-2023, 03:33 PM
I've seen Shaq cuss out refs & David Stern after a game in a post game interview

Kobe called a ref a ****ing fagggoottt while on the bench.

There are multiple stories out there of MJ treating his teammates like dogs and even punched one in practice

I swear, everything LeBron does is microscoped like no other player in history. Every interview I've seen of former teammates of LeBron, they say nothing but good things about his leadership.

The way he handled his postgame interview was very professional, lots of players would have taken a different approach.

None of what you mentioned is nearly as pathetic as curling up on the floor in the fetal position and literally crying. Not even in the same ballpark.

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 03:41 PM
None of what you mentioned is nearly as pathetic as curling up on the floor in the fetal position and literally crying. Not even in the same ballpark.
And you say I don't know what the word "literally" means. :lol

Reggie Miller literally cried after a playoff game with the Knicks and he is known as one of the clutch players ever.

Full Court
01-29-2023, 03:44 PM
And you say I don't know what the word "literally" means. :lol

Reggie Miller literally cried after a playoff game with the Knicks and he is known as one of the clutch players ever.

Yes. He was literally crying. Tears coming from his eye sockets.

And also yes, you have clearly demonstrated in the past that you have no clue what the word "literally" means. Should I bring your post back up? :lol

Lebron23
01-29-2023, 03:46 PM
It's natural to show some emotions in the basketball court.

LeGoat4Life
01-29-2023, 03:46 PM
No AD no playoff

Lebron leading the lakers to a 4th lottery year

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 03:48 PM
Yes. He was literally crying. Tears coming from his eye sockets.

This is what I have reduced you to. Lying because you know all you could do is lie to discredit LeBron. All your basketball points have been destroyed so lying is your last resort.

Full Court
01-29-2023, 04:05 PM
This is what I have reduced you to. Lying because you know all you could do is lie to discredit LeBron. All your basketball points have been destroyed so lying is your last resort.

:lebroncry:

I bet you're literally crying right now.

Just like Bronie was last night.

:roll:

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 04:07 PM
Dude can't even produce the vid of LeBron crying. Straight up lying because all of his basketball points have been destroyed. :roll:

Lebron23
01-29-2023, 04:11 PM
Dude can't even produce the vid of LeBron crying. Straight up lying because all of his basketball points have been destroyed. :roll:

Dude is probably getting destroyed on Facebook with his stupidest arguments.

Nilocon165
01-29-2023, 04:27 PM

I bet you're literally crying right now.

Just like Bronie was last night.

:roll:

10,000 posts in under 2 years?!?!

Full Court
01-29-2023, 05:55 PM

You're coming off as reeeeaaaaally weepy. I hit a sore spot bringing up crying, didn't I. :roll:

Full Court
01-29-2023, 05:58 PM
Dude is probably getting destroyed on Facebook with his stupidest arguments.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FEGKT274fWiYAAAAd%2F levro-james-nanay.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=47e450c62b2130e14497284a065e9a147e8d685e374279 ed256dc2a1db597508&ipo=images

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 06:02 PM
Stop exposing me

:oldlol:

Full Court
01-29-2023, 06:04 PM
:oldlol:

^Literally crying.

:lol

Nilocon165
01-29-2023, 06:45 PM
It’s actually kind of a good bit to build your whole shtick around telling other users they’re “crying” when all you do with your life is log on to a message board and cry about a player. A satire of Bron haters maybe?

Airupthere
01-29-2023, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5pYVfDXxZM

This isn't normal behavior for an adult, let alone a professional athlete. He does it so many times i just laugh at this point.

It seems that he gets worse as he gets older. Not good at all. Lol

ShawkFactory
01-29-2023, 07:48 PM
It’s actually kind of a good bit to build your whole shtick around telling other users they’re “crying” when all you do with your life is log on to a message board and cry about a player. A satire of Bron haters maybe?

Full court: some dumb argument

Anyone else: "well that was dumb"

Full Court: "Why don't you cry about about it"

Infallible stuff.

Full Court
01-29-2023, 09:02 PM

Hey, it's not my fault that Bronie fluffers have emotional issues. Crying's probably good for them. You know, to let it all out. :lol

Full Court
01-29-2023, 09:03 PM
Full court: some dumb argument

Anyone else: "well that was dumb"

Full Court: "Why don't you cry about about it"

Infallible stuff.

You say "dumb argument," but all they do to counter said "dumb arguments" is melt down and cry. For example, when I challenged the Bronie fluffers to show me a player who's choked more than Lebron, they posted pages and pages of whining and attempts to change the debate, but they still haven't come up with one.

:confusedshrug:

Infallible stuff.

Spurs m8
01-29-2023, 09:15 PM
LeBarry is not a leader

Too beta, hormonal and selfish to lead

FKAri
01-29-2023, 10:55 PM
I thought he didn't care about winning? Now he cares too much? I'm actually surprised by this display. I thought he'd have checked out a while ago with this team and would just be gunning for the points title. It seems he still thinks they have a shot at making some kind of run.

Full Court
01-30-2023, 08:00 AM
I thought he didn't care about winning? Now he cares too much? I'm actually surprised by this display. I thought he'd have checked out a while ago with this team and would just be gunning for the points title. It seems he still thinks they have a shot at making some kind of run.

Most of the time it looks like he is just gunning for the points title. Last game, he obviously cared about the loss. Maybe it was just that time of the month though - it would explain the emotional outburst.

FKAri
01-30-2023, 10:59 AM
Most of the time it looks like he is just gunning for the points title. Last game, he obviously cared about the loss. Maybe it was just that time of the month though - it would explain the emotional outburst.

or perhaps it was a bit of knowing what will elicit the right reaction from the public? LeBrand awareness by LeBrando? 5D chess from LeGOAT. Don't ya think?

Jasper
01-30-2023, 11:05 AM
disagree with all of you.

Prime time bball, most coveted player in the league, face of the league , and the ref from 10' doesn't call it a foul.

I call that a fixed league 101.
That was horrible for the league , the ref's and trinkles down right to the players.

These ref's are paid handsomely and they represent the league.
As professionals they spot calls we never see.
I am in Wisc. 2000 miles away on TV and I saw it as plan as day.

Bron not only showed emotion , it showed his competitiveness. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
THE LEAGUE BETTER CLEAN UP THEIR SHIT OTHERWISE THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE FANS LIKE THE NFL DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyrus334
01-30-2023, 11:18 AM
He's a good, hell great leader when things are going right and he can smell victory. The 2016 Finals is a great example where after Draymond got himself suspended, Lebron rallied the troops and stormed a comeback because he saw an opportunity.

However, Lebron also shows very poor leadership when things aren't going his way or when he can see the writing on the wall when it comes to his team's chances to win/succeed. We've seen this multiple times in the playoffs when he will just flat out quit on a play if his team mates make a bad mistake (2021 playoffs against the Suns when Schroder botched that lay up).

He's only human so its expected he'd have showings of both great and bad leadership.

Jasper
01-30-2023, 11:42 AM
I should of also mentioned that coach's are paid to have a level head.
Ham might of messed up , because when time ran out Beverly got a tech , and Ham should never of allowed him on the court.

Ham should of gathered his players and said I will give you two options :
We forfeit the game
Or we go out there and kick their ass

Obviously this would of fired up his players !!!!!!!

Jasper
01-30-2023, 11:42 AM
He's a good, hell great leader when things are going right and he can smell victory. The 2016 Finals is a great example where after Draymond got himself suspended, Lebron rallied the troops and stormed a comeback because he saw an opportunity.

However, Lebron also shows very poor leadership when things aren't going his way or when he can see the writing on the wall when it comes to his team's chances to win/succeed. We've seen this multiple times in the playoffs when he will just flat out quit on a play if his team mates make a bad mistake (2021 playoffs against the Suns when Schroder botched that lay up).

He's only human so its expected he'd have showings of both great and bad leadership.

sorry but you are wrong.

Cyrus334
01-30-2023, 01:08 PM
sorry but you are wrong.
Why? Because you say so lol?

Baller789
01-30-2023, 09:21 PM
Why? Because you say so lol?

Because his feeling were hurt. :lol

Spurs m8
01-30-2023, 09:24 PM
sorry but you are wrong.

No, he isn't.

The Suns series when AD went down was a perfect example.

He gave up the moment AD went down...and we all saw what happened after that.

Countless times in his career he quits when things aren't going well...its in his DNA