PDA

View Full Version : LeBron with cryptic tweet

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 06:02 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/d0534c81d23d5c719ad947c3b276ad29.png

:D

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Am I the ony laker / Bron sympathizer that doesnt wanna see Kyrie there?

Not cause it would be bad for the team, but because it would be overkill.

No thrill in winning a chip with Bron/AD/Kyrie...yay.. so what?!

Bron/AD and good supporting cast is far more exciting.

sdot_thadon
02-03-2023, 06:17 PM

Well what's crazy is, this move doesn't put them over the top, because we don't even really know the level of the roster they have currently because of injuries resting in basically zero continuity.

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 07:09 PM

Anything can happen. There's no guarantee they automatically click and roll through the West.

But as to your question, all the drama and excitement alone is worth making that move :D:D
Another playoffs without Lebron would be awful (which they could certainly miss with the roster as constructed)

MrFonzworth
02-03-2023, 07:15 PM

I'm sure there's many other Bron nut lovers that don't want Kyrie there, it will look less embarrassing when bran inevitably chokes

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Anything can happen. There's no guarantee they automatically click and roll through the West.

But as to your question, all the drama and excitement alone is worth making that move :D:D
Another playoffs without Lebron would be awful (which they could certainly miss with the roster as constructed)

Yeah but if they do click there‘s no excitement in it.

AD is already the best 2nd option in the NBA. Don‘t need the by far best 3rd option also.

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Yeah but if they do click there‘s no excitement in it.

AD is already the best 2nd option in the NBA. Don‘t need the by far best 3rd option also.

Would you rather see Lebron get bounced in the 1st round again?
Since they won't have HCA IF they even make the playoffs.
I'm not confident that the Lakers could beat Memphis, Clippers or Nuggets in the 1st round with just Lebron/AD.
They need Kyrie badly. Lakers should give the Nets everything they want, tbh.

SouBeachTalents
02-03-2023, 07:37 PM

I could've sworn I remember you pushing for LeBron/AD/Kawhi back in 2019.

jlip
02-03-2023, 07:45 PM
I just read somewhere that Tristan Thompson tweeted or said in response to Kyrie's trade request, "Time to get the gang back together."

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 07:46 PM
I just read somewhere that Tristan Thompson tweeted or said in response to Kyrie's trade request, "Time to get the gang back together."

:lol:lol

Thompson is out of his mind though. He recently said Lebron should be in the MVP conversation if the Lakers somehow get to the 6th or 7th seed.

tontoz
02-03-2023, 07:50 PM

Thompson is out of his mind though. He recently said Lebron should be in the MVP conversation if the Lakers somehow get to the 6th or 7th seed.

He knows LeGM got him paid.

AlternativeAcc.
02-03-2023, 07:52 PM

Wait what's absurd about that

You realize lebron is averaging like 30/8/7 and has a garbage injured cast right?

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Wait what's absurd about that

You realize lebron is averaging like 30/8/7 and has a garbage injured cast right?

That doesn't mean he should be in the MVP conversation.
Team record matters and Lebron hasn't been exactly clutch in a lot of close games.
(I'm not a Lebron hater)

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 08:23 PM
I could've sworn I remember you pushing for LeBron/AD/Kawhi back in 2019.

I was, but that was more so in retaliation to the Warriors. That feeling of „revenge“ is gone now. He‘s won another since then anyway.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Would you rather see Lebron get bounced in the 1st round again?
Since they won't have HCA IF they even make the playoffs.
I'm not confident that the Lakers could beat Memphis, Clippers or Nuggets in the 1st round with just Lebron/AD.
They need Kyrie badly. Lakers should give the Nets everything they want, tbh.

Need Kyrie badly?

You‘re joking. Theyre good now with AD healthy, make a trade for Russ and they are more than set.

Yea Id rather see LeBron lose in R1 then have another cheat code team turn the league into a bore.

Spurs m8
02-03-2023, 08:53 PM
LeCuck has been colluding

Let's hope Kyrie goes to the Clippers to hang a shit on LeCuck

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:12 PM

Bro how dumb are you? How many games have Lebron, AD, and Kyrie missed over the last three years? A **** ton.

Even if the Lakers miraculously get Kyrie, he and AD are extremely injury prone, and Lebron has missed plenty of games himself and is only getting older with every game.

Any one of them could easily go down with an injury soon and then the Lakers once again have no shot at the chip.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Bro how dumb are you? How many games have Lebron, AD, and Kyrie missed over the last three years? A **** ton.

Even if the Lakers miraculously get Kyrie, he and AD are extremely injury prone, and Lebron has missed plenty of games himself and is only getting older with every game.

Any one of them could easily go down with an injury soon and then the Lakers once again have no shot at the chip.

I dont fukking care.

As long as theyre heathy, it woud be a bullshit ring. Whats so hard to understand about that?

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:20 PM
I dont fukking care.

As long as theyre heathy, it woud be a bullshit ring. Whats so hard to understand about that?

If you think this Lakers team with Kyrie is a bullshit ring, then so are all of Lebron's rings outside of the bubble. Those Heat/Cavs teams were definitely better.

The Lakers with Lebron/AD healthy this year still have not been good because of the horrible roster construction and the fact that they are the worst shooting team in the league. So really, if Kyrie comes and then win a ring then that will be very impressive.

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 09:25 PM
If you think this Lakers team with Kyrie is a bullshit ring, then so are all of Lebron's rings outside of the bubble. Those Heat/Cavs teams were definitely better.

The Lakers with Lebron/AD healthy this year still have not been good because of the horrible roster construction and the fact that they are the worst shooting team in the league. So really, if Kyrie comes and then win a ring then that will be very impressive.

This. Lakers with Kyrie won't roll through the conference like the Heatles or Cavs back then. Lebron is 38.
The league is far too competitive today to see this a super team just dominating and rolling through the playoffs.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:26 PM

Bruh, are you retarded?

AD is a far better 2nd option than Bron had with MIA/CLE and Kyrie is a far better 3rd option than Bron had with MIA/CE, in fact he is better than any 2nd option outside of 2011 Wade.

Wtf are you saying :oldlol::oldlol:

D-Wait
02-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Bruh, are you retarded?

AD is a far better 2nd option than Bron had with MIA/CLE and Kyrie is a far better 3rd option than Bron had with MIA/CE, in fact he is better than any 2nd option outside of 2011 Wade.

Despite Lebron's age, the difference is there's more competitive balance around the league today and there will be better teams than the likes of freaking Atlanta Hawks led by Horford/Millsap to stop Lebron going to the Finals.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Despite Lebron's age, the difference is there's more competitive balance around the league today and there will be better teams than the likes of freaking Atlanta Hawks led by Horford/Millsap to stop Lebron going to the Finals.

Doesnt matter. The finlas teams from those times are every bit as good if not better than the current top.

leBron is still top 5, his age has nothing to do with his eve. The lakers aready have the best 2nd option in the NBA, now you want them to have the best 3rd option also?

Ridicuous. Thats a shit product. Dont see everything from a lebron lens bro

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:32 PM
Bruh, are you retarded?

There is more to basketball than just two or three players per team. Those other Bron teams had way better shooting/chemistry, plus Bron himself was better. It's funny how you act like Bron is the first option on this Lakers team considering AD has been their best player when healthy.

Besides, if you want to see Bron win a ring then you don't have a choice but to try and accept Kyrie. Lakers aren't doing a damn thing with this current team so idk why you are bitching bout them maybe getting Kyrie. Do you want Bron to miss the playoffs again?

Lebron23
02-03-2023, 09:34 PM
https://scontent.fmnl4-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/328647989_752056449589970_6406665202769180299_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=N-7SewObWxkAX9R1pQl&tn=_4SYkVfu2p-9UL9O&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-5.fna&oh=00_AfDvcnAklW2Nj3L0Prt4jCdt7TjhKJpiqgH77AJ_H-go6g&oe=63E1BAE9

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:34 PM
There is more to basketball than just two or three players per team. Those other Bron teams had way better shooting/chemistry, plus Bron himself was better. It's funny how you act like Bron is the first option on this Lakers team considering AD has been their best player when healthy.

There are 5 players on the foor.

The difference in the role payers is not NEARY big enough to make up for the GIGANTIC difference between the top 3 payers.

You are fooling yourself.

They could make a simple trade for Russ and fill out all their needs and still maintain the best 2nd option in the NBA. Dont tell me that isnt enough. A 3rd star of Kyries caliber is overkill.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Besides, if you want to see Bron win a ring then you don't have a choice but to try and accept Kyrie. Lakers aren't doing a damn thing with this current team so idk why you are bitching bout them maybe getting Kyrie. Do you want Bron to miss the playoffs again?

Again, I actually think this team can compete as is and would be a decent favorite with one good trade for Russ. Then again, maybe im just not a bitch who knows.

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Again, I actually think this team can compete as is and would be a decent favorite with one good trade for Russ. Then again, maybe im just not a bitch who knows.

The one good trade is Kyrie dude...otherwise the Lakers are stuck with Westbrook and will not be a contender at all.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:46 PM
The one good trade is Kyrie dude...otherwise the Lakers are stuck with Westbrook and will not be a contender at all.

There are several options.

Hield, Conley + Carkson/Sexton/Beasey, FVV+Trent Jr, Bogdanovic, etc

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:47 PM
There are several options.

Hield, Conley + Carkson/Sexton/Beasey, FVV+Trent Jr, Bogdanovic, etc

You are huffing massive copium dude. None of those trades are happening. If they were going to occur, they already would have.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:52 PM
You are huffing massive copium dude. None of those trades are happening. If they were going to occur, they already would have.

copium?

Im not the one needing this trade.

No trades have happened at all. Its all still going down. But Im not gonna ****ing be a bitch and hope for a Bron/AD/Kyrie trio. **** that. Thats bitchmade GSW shit.

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:53 PM
copium?

Im not the one needing this trade.

No trades have happened at all. Its all still going down. But Im not gonna ****ing be a bitch and hope for a Bron/AD/Kyrie trio. **** that. Thats bitchmade GSW shit.

I'm not "hoping" for it. You said you are a Lebron sympathizer and wanted him to compete for a chip...well that's not happening with this current Lakers squad.

Also a AD/Lebron/Kyrie trio with this Lakrs team would still not be better than those KD Warriors teams.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 09:55 PM
I'm not "hoping" for it. You said you are a Lebron sympathizer and wanted him to compete for a chip...well that's not happening with this current Lakers squad.

Also a AD/Lebron/Kyrie trio with this Lakrs team would still not be better than those KD Warriors teams.

it woud actuay be a discussion to have. And the NBA doesnt need that shit again. No thx. Have fun advocating that.

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 09:58 PM
it woud actuay be a discussion to have. And the NBA doesnt need that shit again. No thx. Have fun advocating that.

I'm not advocating for it. When did I say that?

Regardless, I think the most likely scenario is the Nets not trading Kyrie at all.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:03 PM
I'm not advocating for it. When did I say that?

Regardless, I think the most likely scenario is the Nets not trading Kyrie at all.

Youre excusing it. Youre fine with such a team. You bemoaned the fact that Bron coud otherwise miss the playoffs.

But again, you said the MIA/CE teams were better than Bron/AD/Kyrie... so I dont know what youre smoking. But the true gem beongs to "So really, if Kyrie comes and then win a ring then that will be very impressive."

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Youre excusing it. Youre fine with such a team. You bemoaned the fact that Bron coud otherwise miss the playoffs.

But again, you said the MIA/CE teams were better than Bron/AD/Kyrie... so I dont know what youre smoking. But the true gem beongs to "So really, if Kyrie comes and then win a ring then that will be very impressive."

You think just adding Kyrie will turn a THIRTEEN-seeded Lakers into "easy, no contest" title favorites. Bro you are the one smoking something. You have vastly overrated this current Lakers team. Have you not seen the last two seasons? It would be a legit ring if the Lakers won with Kyrie.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:19 PM
You think just adding Kyrie will turn a THIRTEEN-seeded Lakers into "easy, no contest" title favorites. Bro you are the one smoking something. You have vastly overrated this current Lakers team. Have you not seen the last two seasons? It would be a legit ring if the Lakers won with Kyrie.

Everything you say is under the assumption that AD isnt healthy.

If AD isnt healthy, Kyrie wont matter.

If he is, then obviously the akers can win the chip.

Have you ever seen Bron & AD play together? Jesus christ dude.

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 10:24 PM
Everything you say is under the assumption that AD isnt healthy.

If AD isnt healthy, Kyrie wont matter.

If he is, then obviously the akers can win the chip.

Have you ever seen Bron & AD play together? Jesus christ dude.

LOL Bron and AD healthy this year still have a bad record. Go look it up. This Lakers team outside of them is total trash and can't shoot anything. This isn't the Bubble team.

And it's funny how you say "if" AD isn't healthy. Odds are high that he indeed gets injured.

Idk where this false hope is coming from about this Lakers team...

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:31 PM
LOL Bron and AD healthy this year still have a bad record. Go look it up. This Lakers team outside of them is total trash and can't shoot anything. This isn't the Bubble team.

And it's funny how you say "if" AD isn't healthy. Odds are high that he indeed gets injured.

Idk where this false hope is coming from about this Lakers team...

They opened bady. Theyve pretty much won every game or ost in OT in the ast 20+ games together.

They won the chip in 2020. They started 21-7 in 2021 before ADs injury.

Be reaistic. Theyre a terror together.

How much more help do you want LeBron to have? Seriousy?

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 10:33 PM
They opened bady. Theyve pretty much won every game or ost in OT in the ast 20+ games together.

They won the chip in 2020. They started 21-7 in 2021 before ADs injury.

Be reaistic. Theyre a terror together.

How much more help do you want LeBron to have? Seriousy?

What do you expect this team to do this year as currently constructed?

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:34 PM
What do you expect this team to do this year as currently constructed?

Win a title, of course. Gonna be an uphill battle but Bron/AD are that good.

As they are showing us, pretty much every single game.

They woudnt be my favs but they would compete with any team. No one wants to see them in the postseason. No one.

StrongLurk
02-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Win a title, of course. Gonna be an uphill battle but Bron/AD are that good.

As they are showing us, pretty much every single game.

They woudnt be my favs but they would compete with any team. No one wants to see them in the postseason. No one.

You are so dumb :roll:

"Win a title"...just wow. Good luck with your bets.

RRR3
02-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Win a title with Disasterbrook :yaohappy:

This is legitimately the worst built team of all time, the fact that a team with LeBron and AD (a proven championship level duo) is mid speaks to just how awful the roster is built. It shouldn't even be possible to not be good with LeBron and AD. Pelinka is the stupidest person on earth.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:45 PM
You are so dumb :roll:

"Win a title"...just wow. Good luck with your bets.

Youre reay exaggerating this hard just so you can compensate for your initial shitty argument? :lol

What team is clearly better than the lakers?

RRR3
02-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Youre reay exaggerating this hard just so you can compensate for your initial shitty argument? :lol

What team is clearly better than the lakers?
The Lakers are an INCREDIBLE 11-12 when both LeBron and AD play :bowdown:

Contenders :bowdown: :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:50 PM
oh man, hes thinking hard now..

whats it gonna be, bud.

ArbitraryWater
02-03-2023, 10:51 PM
man is online, looking at this thread, and doesnt know what to say :lol

RRR3
02-03-2023, 10:51 PM
The Lakers are an INCREDIBLE 11-12 when both LeBron and AD play :bowdown:

Contenders :bowdown: :bowdown:
arby had no answer for this. But but they're contenders because they narrowly beat the Pacers :yaohappy:

MrFonzworth
02-03-2023, 11:27 PM
arby had no answer for this. But but they're contenders because they narrowly beat the Pacers :yaohappy:

Dude acts like anyone is afraid of him when he will make a thread crying about you in the OCL if you destroy him too hard with basic reasoning:lol

Street Hunger
02-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Kyrie is an erratic person, but Kyrie LeBron and Anthony Davis sounds potentially special.

Except Davis gets hurt a lot and Kyrie likes to be a distraction.

Keno
02-04-2023, 12:47 AM
this team isn't winning anything if westbrook is on the team and playing in the crunch time. need to get rid of him at all costs

Johnny32
02-04-2023, 09:33 AM
dumb topic from a dumb poster.

StrongLurk
02-04-2023, 09:30 PM
Hey Arby,

The 13 seed Lakers just lost to the 12 seed Pelicans who were on a ten game losing streak.

What were you saying about this Lakers team competing for a chip without Kyrie?

Face it, the Lakers need to either try to get Kyrie or blow this team up as soon as possible.

kawhileonard2
02-04-2023, 09:45 PM
dude lost to a team that lost 10 in a row when he had a stacked squad. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
02-04-2023, 11:15 PM
Hey Arby,

The 13 seed Lakers just lost to the 12 seed Pelicans who were on a ten game losing streak.

Face it, the Lakers need to either try to get Kyrie or blow this team up as soon as possible.

You are so retarded I cant even belive it. Seriously. Actually coming back to this thread thinking this proves you right :oldlol:

Tell me again which team is ceary better than the lakers.

Everyone here is still waiting on that.

And do it quickly before the lakers bust the Bucks ass in a week and you look even dumber.

RRR3
02-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Hey Arby,

He's one of the stupidest posters on the forum, he can't help spewing out easily disprovable nonsense. The man's got silly putty for brains.

Jasper
02-05-2023, 11:46 AM

the addition of Kyrie , doesn't make them an instant chip winner.

StrongLurk
02-05-2023, 09:40 PM
He's one of the stupidest posters on the forum, he can't help spewing out easily disprovable nonsense. The man's got silly putty for brains.

Clearly. This dude is the one hyping up a 13 seed team as title contenders and calling everyone else who disagrees with him stupid...I mean we are almost at the all star break, not three weeks into the season.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2023, 09:42 PM
the addition of Kyrie , doesn't make them an instant chip winner.

Kyrie/Bron/AD are instant champions at any time. Dont be ridiculous. luckiy, it did not happen.

dankok8
02-06-2023, 01:40 AM
Honestly I agree with Arby lol

He didn't say the Lakers were favorites just that they are a contender if Lebron/AD are both healthy which is true. If the NBA had 2-3 juggernaut teams with 62+ wins and 8+ SRS I'd say no tough sell but we might have #1 seeds with 55 wins and +4 SRS. I'm not convinced that the best teams in this league are much better than some of the weak teams Lebron beat in the East. At least if you trust the metrics they aren't. The road to the title is very wide open. Honestly this year might be the biggest crapshoot this late in the season that I've ever seen as far as who wins the title.

imdaman99
02-06-2023, 01:59 AM
this team isn't winning anything if westbrook is on the team and playing in the crunch time. need to get rid of him at all costs

For real, I was shocked when Westbrook was benched and Lakers blew the lead in the 4th to the Pelicans. Last I recalled, Lakers were undefeated before they got Wesbrook and won the championship in 2021. Once Westbrook was traded there, Lakers became doormats. Lets face it, we could replace Westbrook with jiminy cricket and they would easily win the chip.

BallsOut
02-06-2023, 02:11 AM
For real, I was shocked when Westbrook was benched and Lakers blew the lead in the 4th to the Pelicans. Last I recalled, Lakers were undefeated before they got Wesbrook and won the championship in 2021. Once Westbrook was traded there, Lakers became doormats. Lets face it, we could replace Westbrook with jiminy cricket and they would easily win the chip.

I sense the sarcasm. But really Westbrook is the Lakers heart and soul. He needs to start and finish the game for them to be successful.

StrongLurk
02-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Honestly I agree with Arby lol

He didn't say the Lakers were favorites just that they are a contender if Lebron/AD are both healthy which is true. If the NBA had 2-3 juggernaut teams with 62+ wins and 8+ SRS I'd say no tough sell but we might have #1 seeds with 55 wins and +4 SRS. I'm not convinced that the best teams in this league are much better than some of the weak teams Lebron beat in the East. At least if you trust the metrics they aren't. The road to the title is very wide open. Honestly this year might be the biggest crapshoot this late in the season that I've ever seen as far as who wins the title.

The Lakers have a losing record this year when AD and Lebron play. This was brought up before to Arby but he ignored it. Looks like you should do some research too. This Lakers team is very flawed, they are probably the worst shooting team in the league.

You cannot have success in the current extreme space and pace regular season format without shooting. Even ignoring the role players, Westbrook is the worse volume shooter in the league, and Lebron/AD have not been much better this year.

Ultimately, if the Lakers traded Westbrook for Irving, then they would clearly get better...but they would still not be "guaranteed" a chip. There are still better teams out there.

dankok8
02-06-2023, 12:52 PM
The Lakers have a losing record this year when AD and Lebron play. This was brought up before to Arby but he ignored it. Looks like you should do some research too. This Lakers team is very flawed, they are probably the worst shooting team in the league.

You cannot have success in the current extreme space and pace regular season format without shooting. Even ignoring the role players, Westbrook is the worse volume shooter in the league, and Lebron/AD have not been much better this year.

Ultimately, if the Lakers traded Westbrook for Irving, then they would clearly get better...but they would still not be "guaranteed" a chip. There are still better teams out there.

2020 Lakers were also a bad shooting team...

Again I'm not saying the Lakers set the world on fire with Lebron/AD. They didn't and are probably a 40-45 win team that squeaks in to the playoffs with those guys. Normally that isn't enough to contend but knowing that Lebron/AD have serious playoff pedigrees and that that the #1 seed might be a 55-win +4 SRS team I like their chances.

dankok8
02-06-2023, 12:59 PM
By the way Lakers are now the 13th seed but they are only 5 games behind the 3rd seed Kings.

BallsOut
02-06-2023, 02:23 PM

StrongLurk is a bitch. StrongBitch always wanted LeBron to have 3 superstar teammates because deep down he knows LeBron can’t win otherwise. What a bitch.

bison
02-06-2023, 03:05 PM
By the way Lakers are now the 13th seed but they are only 5 games behind the 3rd seed Kings.

With 30 games left, the 5 game gap is far more daunting today than it was two months ago. It's all about making the play-in now, forget 5th or 6th seed. And we would be lucky to even get that far. Deep into the season now, and the Lakers are still showing they can't close out games or run correct lineups even with a healthy roster. Every game this calendar year seems to go down to the wire when most of the time it should never get to that point.

dankok8
02-07-2023, 01:09 AM
With 30 games left, the 5 game gap is far more daunting today than it was two months ago. It's all about making the play-in now, forget 5th or 6th seed. And we would be lucky to even get that far. Deep into the season now, and the Lakers are still showing they can't close out games or run correct lineups even with a healthy roster. Every game this calendar year seems to go down to the wire when most of the time it should never get to that point.

My point wasn't that the Lakers will catch up and become a high seed. My point is that for all intents and purposes, the Western Conference and the league as a whole have tremendous parity to the point where just about any team that makes the playoffs could challenge for the title. Especially a team that has two proven playoff performers in Lebron and AD.

ArbitraryWater
02-09-2023, 12:56 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand you were wrong.

:rolleyes:

StrongLurk
02-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand you were wrong.

:rolleyes:

None of the specific trades options you mentioned happened which is what I was talking about. I am surprised the Nets managed to offload Kyrie and KD so quickly though.

ArbitraryWater
02-09-2023, 02:15 PM
None of the specific trades options you mentioned happened which is what I was talking about. I am surprised the Nets managed to offload Kyrie and KD so quickly though.

Bullshit. If I had incuded that trade, you woud have said "none of those trades except the Russe one will happen cause they havent happened yet?" Yeah right, trying to talk yourself out of this :lol

It was about the principle.