PDA

View Full Version : No thread about Ja Morant's entourage pointing a laser (propably gun) at the Pacers??

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Just read this alleged story on RealGm, pretty big suspension coming if true (if Silver has balls).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoO3v6FaUAMibD8?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoO3v6EaYAAxSmI?format=jpg&name=large

Pack is a guy from Ja's entourage.

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 01:59 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoO313fWQAEOlWc?format=jpg&name=large

imdaman99
02-06-2023, 02:00 AM
I know he has a huge following... but Ja is as unlikeable as it comes in the NBA right now.

Hey Yo
02-06-2023, 02:03 AM
That's some shady shit

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 02:07 AM
Will be interesting to see if this story gets big or swept under the rug with the trade deadline, Kyrie and Lebron breaking the record.

BallsOut
02-06-2023, 02:14 AM
Morant seems like the type of nba player who gets locked up in jail for a robbery. Moront

PANTHALASSA
02-06-2023, 02:23 AM
Every time the Pacers leave their locker room theyre being literally hunted in the streets.

GimmeThat
02-06-2023, 02:26 AM
odd way to help sell jerseys, but okay

WhiteKyrie
02-06-2023, 02:26 AM
I know he has a huge following... but Ja is as unlikeable as it comes in the NBA right now.

Says the Westbitch fan.

Nothing more unlikable than the guy who doesn’t sign autographs for kids with nothing pertinent going on, or cussed out paying fans because he’s so over sensitive or says he’s going to beat on a woman due to what her significant other said, or telling his fat retarded brother to approach fans who are heckling him basketball wise.

Ja is hood but he’s definitely not unlikable.

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 02:32 AM

Apparently, he didn't grow up in the hood and comes from a middle class family.

imdaman99
02-06-2023, 02:43 AM
Says the Westbitch fan.

Nothing more unlikable than the guy who doesn’t sign autographs for kids with nothing pertinent going on, or cussed out paying fans because he’s so over sensitive or says he’s going to beat on a woman due to what her significant other said, or telling his fat retarded brother to approach fans who are heckling him basketball wise.

:roll: nice meltdown. You need to stop replying to me son, I don't care what a racist pos thinks. But here's your 12 seconds of attention

Hey Yo
02-06-2023, 02:43 AM

:lol

WhiteKyrie
02-06-2023, 02:54 AM

Then I guess he’s trying hard. His pops is definitely hood

SATAN
02-06-2023, 05:14 AM
Is it proven?

I'd like to know if it's true before forming an opinion on it.

BigShotBob
02-06-2023, 05:18 AM
The 2005 Pacers had a shoot out. How far they have fallen

NBAGOAT
02-06-2023, 06:20 AM
adams is likable at least... grizzlies are the most hated team in the league rn and completely deserve it.

Full Court
02-06-2023, 07:46 AM
Well....I've been saying that the Grizzlies need to surround Morant with shooters. :lol

jlip
02-06-2023, 10:38 AM
While I've seen a few articles about it, because I've been searching for the story, it's simply not a story here in Memphis. Nobody is talking about it.

HoopologyPhD
02-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Ja is the short bus version of MJ.

Real Men Wear Green
02-06-2023, 05:37 PM
If Morant seriously had friends going around pointing guns at opposing players the NBA doesn't have a punishment that would be too severe. But even if he is doing it off Morant himself is sane the NBA can give him a quiet warning that relieves them from having to throw one of their biggest young stars out of the league. But if something like this happens again they have to get rid of him. Fortunately for everyone involved there are no real reports about this anywhere. I am only seeing it mentioned in this thread.

Smook A.
02-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Ja's response to all of this has been extremely immature. Dude's becoming so unlikeable

Axe
02-06-2023, 07:05 PM
Ja's response to all of this has been extremely immature. Dude's becoming so unlikeable
He's an insufferable prick lmao.

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 07:29 PM
If Morant seriously had friends going around pointing guns at opposing players the NBA doesn't have a punishment that would be too severe. But even if he is doing it off Morant himself is sane the NBA can give him a quiet warning that relieves them from having to throw one of their biggest young stars out of the league. But if something like this happens again they have to get rid of him. Fortunately for everyone involved there are no real reports about this anywhere. I am only seeing it mentioned in this thread.

Undisputed made it a topic on today's show. Other shows chose not to report it :rolleyes:

Wally450
02-06-2023, 10:03 PM
David Stern would've put the hammer down already. He wasn't playing around with this crap. Like OP said, let's see if Silver has the balls to come down hard on Morant and his entourage.

D-Wait
02-06-2023, 10:44 PM
David Stern would've put the hammer down already. He wasn't playing around with this crap. Like OP said, let's see if Silver has the balls to come down hard on Morant and his entourage.

If it were Kyrie Irving, this would be all over the news and he already would have got a season suspension or lifetime ban :D

Not so sure Silver would suspend one of the biggest young stars for a long time.
And it's suspicious that the media hasn't picked that story up yet, except for Undisputed.

insight
02-06-2023, 11:19 PM
If it were Kyrie Irving, this would be all over the news and he already would have got a season suspension or lifetime ban :D

Not so sure Silver would suspend one of the biggest young stars for a long time.
And it's suspicious that the media hasn't picked that story up yet, except for Undisputed.

The league doesn't have a problem with a young players embracing sterotypical behavior, they have a problem with someone going against the grain who will not conform to thier established system.