PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Never Did Anything as Impressive as this

8Ball
02-08-2023, 08:06 AM
For an individual achievement I can't think of anything Jordan did that matches this.

In terms of impossibility, no one will do this again in our lifetime.

Al though retiring 3x is something no one will ever do again.

2much_knowledge
02-08-2023, 08:53 AM
Good luck finding a player who leads a team to 2 three peat in the same decade. We will die before that happens again

Wake me up when someone leads the league in scoring and wins dpoy at the same time. Ill wait

Bacchus
02-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Magic did nothing compared to what Stockton did in Assists and steals. Does that make Stockton a better point guard than than Magic

PeroAntic
02-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Wait so Karim was the GOAT until yesterday? I didnt get the memo.

Dumb bronies:lol

Gimmedarock
02-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Magic did nothing compared to what Stockton did in Assists and steals. Does that make Stockton a better point guard than than Magic

Chris Paul doesn’t have a ring but I’d pick him over Stockton or Magic.

I think Lebron was already either 1 or 2 all time. An achievement like this just adds to his legacy. It solidly makes him GOAT to me but he already was in my eyes.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Good luck finding a player who leads a team to 2 three peat in the same decade. We will die before that happens again

Wake me up when someone leads the league in scoring and wins dpoy at the same time. Ill wait

Laugh my ass off a year scoring title as an accomplishment. Gtfo.

Going to the finals is a team accomplishment.

That's why lebrons 10 finals appearances was also dependent on his team like jordan's 6 finals appearances.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 10:15 AM

Lebron is also top 4 in assists.

Jordan aint even top 50.

Airupthere
02-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Lol, watching MJ is impressive. Watching Lebron specially nowadays where he cherrypicks his points from closerange while getting away with stiffarming is not. Boxscores is not the reason why most people follow basketball.

BigShotBob
02-08-2023, 10:38 AM
Chris Paul doesn’t have a ring but I’d pick him over Stockton or Magic.

I think Lebron was already either 1 or 2 all time. An achievement like this just adds to his legacy. It solidly makes him GOAT to me but he already was in my eyes.

Anyone that would pick CP3 over Magic shouldn't have much of an opinion on anything

8Ball
02-08-2023, 10:42 AM
Lol, watching MJ is impressive. Watching Lebron specially nowadays where he cherrypicks his points from closerange while getting away with stiffarming is not. Boxscores is not the reason why most people follow basketball.

The Truth has spoken:

https://i.postimg.cc/wBrqBqP7/Screenshot-2023-02-08-at-9-40-24-AM.png

Gimmedarock
02-08-2023, 10:48 AM
Anyone that would pick CP3 over Magic shouldn't have much of an opinion on anything

Lol! Magic could barely dribble. Average defender. Paul has the complete game he just hasn’t won the ring. If someone wants to put Magic ahead of Paul then fine. No way Stockton is ahead. Only pg that’s ahead of Paul to me is Curry.

Jasper
02-08-2023, 10:53 AM
For an individual achievement I can't think of anything Jordan did that matches this.

Al though retiring 3x is something no one will ever do again. what a dumb fvck

as well as having TWO - three repeats..

And Bron had collude 4 titles on THREE teams :oldlol::roll::oldlol:

sdot_thadon
02-08-2023, 11:08 AM

Yeah if only a guy who led an 8peat 30 years prior didn't exist.....

8Ball
02-08-2023, 11:18 AM
what a dumb fvck

as well as having TWO - three repeats..

And Bron had collude 4 titles on THREE teams :oldlol::roll::oldlol:

Those are team accomplishments. Even the finals MVP is a part team accomplishment since only the player from the team that won the championship gets awarded it.

LeBron made 10 finals but you can't put that all on him.

LeBron coulda played with 4 other bench players his entire career for 20 years and he would still be #1 in scoring and have 19 All-nba teams.

PANTHALASSA
02-08-2023, 11:20 AM
The Truth has spoken:

https://i.postimg.cc/wBrqBqP7/Screenshot-2023-02-08-at-9-40-24-AM.png

Pierce may be dyslexic but the sentiment is genuine :applause:

ImKobe
02-08-2023, 11:26 AM
Hitting a game-winner to win the Finals on the road at 35 with his #2 injured is more impressive than anything Bran has done his entire career lol.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 11:34 AM
Hitting a game-winner to win the Finals on the road at 35 with his #2 injured is more impressive than anything Bran has done his entire career lol.

Against Utah Jazz in a game 6? Please.

LeBron beat a 73 win team on the road in a game 7 with the greatest block of all time in NBA history:

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/635/581/hi-res-95277666e2f5c16d6b7122529a8daf29_crop_north.jpg?14 77631633&w=3072&h=2048

PANTHALASSA
02-08-2023, 11:34 AM

Imagine the signature moment of your career is committing an offensive foul :lol

8Ball
02-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Imagine the signature moment of your career is committing an offensive foul :lol

Just hitting a 2 pointer over Bryon Russell.

About 100 NBA players historically have been able to hit that shot.

Only Giannis in NBA history would have been able to block Iguodala in game 7 in that moment when Iguodala had about 10-15 feet head start.

ImKobe
02-08-2023, 11:43 AM

It's still the greatest moment in NBA history 25 years later. Lebron has 0 game-winning/tying shots in the Finals btw.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 11:47 AM
It's still the greatest moment in NBA history 25 years later. Lebron has 0 game-winning/tying shots in the Finals btw.

No it isn't.

Greatest moment in NBA history is The Block.

Most Nostalgic moment = The Shot in 1998.

Airupthere
02-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Nice assist block from Lebron. Good thing JR was there first to change Iggy's layup. Also, nice clutch shot from Kyrie since Bron won't take that shot anyway.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Nice assist block from Lebron. Good thing JR was there first to change Iggy's layup. Also, nice clutch shot from Kyrie since Bron won't take that shot anyway.

1998 shot was just an offensive foul. Shrugs.

ImKobe
02-08-2023, 11:55 AM
No it isn't.

Greatest moment in NBA history is The Block.

Most Nostalgic moment = The Shot in 1998.

Irving's game-winner was the bigger moment. Jordan had the steal and the shot in one sequence to win his 6th and nothing since has come close. Ray Allen's shot is the 2nd closest if we're talking about all-timers. Lebron blocked an already contested layup in a tie game with 1:51 to go.

2much_knowledge
02-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Yeah if only a guy who led an 8peat 30 years prior didn't exist.....

In a league of less than 10 teams? Not the same tho

2much_knowledge
02-08-2023, 02:00 PM
Just hitting a 2 pointer over Bryon Russell.

About 100 NBA players historically have been able to hit that shot.

Only Giannis in NBA history would have been able to block Iguodala in game 7 in that moment when Iguodala had about 10-15 feet head start.

Lol at this idiot in denial. Jordan stole the ball from their best player and then destroyed that team forever on their home court

Game 7 block? Cute lol a game 7. Jordan finishes the job before game 7

No mention here about jr smith making iggy double clutch and changing the shot...... you go and thank jr

Oh and thank kyrie for having the actual balls to do what mj does

Spurs m8
02-08-2023, 02:46 PM

Yep.

8ball is hiding behind empty inflated longevity stats though

Fvcking loser, like his hero

Hes insecure like his hero too....which is hilarious

Spurs m8
02-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Did that block really come up?lol

The one where JR held an injured iggy who could barely jump and move with a busted back.

So impressive :roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
02-08-2023, 07:46 PM
I knew the Canadian dingus was going to come out from under his rock when Lebron passed up Kareem just to spam threads about it. :lol

He's realize nobody other than the usual Bronie fluffers have Lebron as GOAT still...and then he'll tantrum for a bit and then crawl back under his Canadian rock for a month or two.

Axe
02-08-2023, 07:47 PM

:yaohappy:

Full Court
02-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Only in the teensy mind of a Bronie fluffer is statpadding in losses a greater achievement than winning three FMVPs in a row. TWICE.

:roll:

Spurs m8
02-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Jordan 3peated TWICE with the same team, without colluding while also taking 6fmvp

Bronies little night last night isn't even in the same stratosphere....which you all know...because all I'm hearing from bronies is MJ MJ MJ :cry:

Go sit in the corner of your little place and have a cry, you'll feel better

Axe
02-08-2023, 07:53 PM
Jordan 3peated TWICE with the same team, without colluding while also taking 6fmvp

Bronies little night last night isn't even in the same stratosphere....which you all know...because all I'm hearing from bronies is MJ MJ MJ :cry:

The thing is, with all these whining and shit, it's becoming apparent that king kong doesn't have to win in order to attract your puny attention. :confusedshrug:

8Ball
02-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Lol at this idiot in denial. Jordan stole the ball from their best player and then destroyed that team forever on their home court

Game 7 block? Cute lol a game 7. Jordan finishes the job before game 7

No mention here about jr smith making iggy double clutch and changing the shot...... you go and thank jr

Oh and thank kyrie for having the actual balls to do what mj does

Utah Jazz? Cute.

LeBron defeated a 73 win dynasty team with a game 7 block.

Wake up me up when Jordan does something impressive as breaking this record.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 07:58 PM

Championships are team accomplishments. Jordan NEVER did anything this impressive individually.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 08:01 PM
Only in the teensy mind of a Bronie fluffer is statpadding in losses a greater achievement than winning three FMVPs in a row. TWICE.

FMVPs are partially team accomplishments since only the player of the winning team gets it.

Jordan retiring 3x is probably the only thing Jordan did individually that LeBron will never be able to do.

Axe
02-08-2023, 08:17 PM
FMVPs are partially team accomplishments since only the player of the winning team gets it.

Jordan retiring 3x is probably the only thing Jordan did individually that LeBron will never be able to do.
Kawhi load managed for 20+ games in his one-season stay with the raptors that also went 17-5 without him and still managed to win the finals mvp after the 2019 finals concluded.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 08:23 PM
If passing up Kareem really did make Bronie the GOAT, then why is OP STILL putting so much effort into damage control??

8Ball
02-08-2023, 08:23 PM
Kawhi load managed for 20+ games in his one-season stay with the raptors that also went 17-5 without him and still managed to win the finals mvp after the 2019 finals concluded.

LeBron scored every single one of those 38388 points.

Jordan needed his team to win the championship for him in order to win the FMVP.

LeBron will never be able to retire 4x and beat Jordan at retiring. So Jordan has that over LeBron still.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 08:34 PM

Jordan needed his team to win the championship for him in order to win the FMVP.

LeBron will never be able to retire 4x and beat Jordan at retiring. So Jordan has that over LeBron still.

^Damage control. :roll:

:lebroncry:

Airupthere
02-08-2023, 08:34 PM
If passing up Kareem really did make Bronie the GOAT, then why is OP STILL putting so much effort into damage control??

Right? Lebron needs every inch of record. Lol. “If he becomes the all time leader in pts then he becomes goat”. Lol sounds like it’s taking a lot to convince even a quarter of the population to agree to this.

kawhileonard2
02-08-2023, 09:34 PM
#1 all time in Titles, Finals MVP's and League MVP's

MJ = 6 Titles, 6 finals MVP's, 5 League MVP's = 17 Points total
Russell = 11 Titles, 0 finals MVP's, 5 League MVP's = 16 Points Total
Kareem = 6 Titles, 2 finals MVP's, 6 League MVP's = 14 Points Total
Lebron = 4 Titles, 4 finals MVP's, 4 League MVP's = 12 Points Total
Magic = 5 Titles, 3 finals MVP's, 3 League MVP's = 11 Points Total
Duncan = 4 Titles, 3 finals MVP's, 2 League MVP's = 9 Points Total
Kobe = 5 Titles, 2 finals MVP's, 1 League MVP's = 8 Points Total
Shaq = 4 Titles, 3 finals MVP's, 1 League MVP's = 8 Points Total
Bird = 3 Titles, 2 finals MVP's, 3 League MVP's = 8 Points Total

sdot_thadon
02-08-2023, 09:42 PM
In a league of less than 10 teams? Not the same tho

When you nitpick and diminish the accomplishments of every player but one, kinda makes it seem like you only believe one guy can be great. I always challenge guys like you to hit him with the same microscope you use on anyone you perceive as a threat to him.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 09:58 PM
When you nitpick and diminish the accomplishments of every player but one, kinda makes it seem like you only believe one guy can be great. I always challenge guys like you to hit him with the same microscope you use on anyone you perceive as a threat to him.

In my mind, it's not even about the accomplishments when it comes to Lebron as much as it is the numerous failures. For example, no other all time great has as big of a blemish as 2011. Not any one in the top 10 anyway. You can't say that doesn't affect his ranking.

Axe
02-08-2023, 10:04 PM

Jordan winning 6-0 is also a sign of selfishness. At least the same thing can't be said about king kong.

8Ball
02-08-2023, 10:05 PM

No one has presented an argument so far. They all resort to team accomplishments.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 10:55 PM
No one has presented an argument so far. They all resort to team accomplishments.

:roll: ^This low IQ Bronie fluffer doesn't even know that basketball is a team sport. Who cares what individual accomplishments are made if you can't win?

If individual accomplishments were the criteria for greatness, Wilt would be the GOAT, because he blows everyone else out of the water in individual accomplishments.

LeShrivel doesn't come close in individual OR team accomplishments.

Fringe top ten.

sdot_thadon
02-09-2023, 04:13 PM
In my mind, it's not even about the accomplishments when it comes to Lebron as much as it is the numerous failures. For example, no other all time great has as big of a blemish as 2011. Not any one in the top 10 anyway. You can't say that doesn't affect his ranking.
Lebron is the only player ever to be judged more by his failures than achievements, it's really strange. Plenty of alltime greats have bad games/series. Mike even had his own weird moment in the 89 conference finals we refuse to talk about. And we still to this day don't know exactly what happened in 2011, we may never know. It was weird, it was bad, and in my opinion he needed that moment to reach the next level as a player, but everything he did after that? Legendary. Time to wake up.

Full Court
02-09-2023, 10:39 PM
Lebron is the only player ever to be judged more by his failures than achievements, it's really strange. Plenty of alltime greats have bad games/series. Mike even had his own weird moment in the 89 conference finals we refuse to talk about. And we still to this day don't know exactly what happened in 2011, we may never know. It was weird, it was bad, and in my opinion he needed that moment to reach the next level as a player, but everything he did after that? Legendary. Time to wake up.

That's because Lebron has more and worse failures than any other all time great.

If Jordan had ever had a series like Bronie in 2011, I guarantee you guys would be making threads about it every day 20 years after he retired.

theman93
02-10-2023, 12:20 AM
That's because Lebron has more and worse failures than any other all time great.

If Jordan had ever had a series like Bronie in 2011, I guarantee you guys would be making threads about it every day 20 years after he retired.

Exactly. Losing with a stacked deck and home court advantage while also getting outscored by a role player off the bench is beyond pitiful.

Axe
02-10-2023, 12:34 AM
Kong always gets held to high standards. :oldlol:

Also notice that those who don't like him at all (many mj stans) also spend more time whining why he's bad than they do raving how good their hero is.

kawhileonard2
02-10-2023, 12:37 AM

Also notice that those who don't like him at all (many mj stans) also spend more time whining why he's bad than they do raving how good their hero is.

Dude won 2 bronze medals for America, lost with HCA 3x, stacked the deck 4 times and still doesn't have more titles than a peer in his era that is a competitor.

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 12:37 AM

That's not really the truth though, nobody has won every year so there is plenty of failure to go around for all time greats. The difference is in the way you critique current stars as opposed to deifying the guys you grew up with. Mj had his fair share of failure too, unless you're an adult that only counts winning years for one guy and not the other. But maybe im talking to the wrong guy, because there were people hating on a teenager named Lebron who hadn't even had a chance to fail yet lol. Are you that guy?

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Dude won 2 bronze medals for America, lost with HCA 3x, stacked the deck 4 times and still doesn't have more titles than a peer in his era that is a competitor.

You need to do better.

kawhileonard2
02-10-2023, 12:44 AM
You need to do better.

Need an answer on each thread below.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499837-Greatest-floor-raise-of-all-time/page2
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Jarrett Allen vs Gobert and Jarrett Allen vs Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499786-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Gobert-and-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500431-Lakers-were-1-in-Preseason-Odds-in-2021-and-Suns-were-14
Was #1 in Preseason odds and lost to a 14th seed in odds

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html

And Devin Booker walked them down in the playoffs with Devin outplaying Lebron. :confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500416-Why-did-Pelinka-surround-Lebron-with-a-bullshit-roster
He has peak Anthony Davis, the best player on the 2020 squad and the reason the Lakers did anything as the 2019 Lakers missed the playoffs and 2021 Lakers lost in round 1 when AD wasn't around. He has Prime Melo who won a scoring title and all time leader in scoring for the Olympics. He has Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and a guy who beat Lebron without HCA. He has Westbrook who is the modern day Oscar Robertson and also won league mvp along with average a Triple Double 4 years in a row. He also has Rondo who is a hall of famer.

Why didn't he play it against Dwight Howard in 2009 when Dwight was dominating http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?459570-How-is-it-even-possible-to-lose-to-Dwight-Howard-in-a-series-with-HCA/page10? Or against Duncan or KG or Dirk? Why did he run away from KD a guy at his position?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head

Why didn't he do **** against Booker in the playoffs as well?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

Devin Booker broke Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500264-Devin-Booker-broke-Lebron&p=14500724

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503966-3ball-why-can-LeBron-win-with-Irving-but-KD-can-t&p=14584482#post14584482

Lebron won bronze medal twice and lost with HCA 3x. Jordan only won gold medal and never lost with HCA. Prove me wrong!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500440-Russell-Westbrook-leading-the-league-in-Triple-Doubles-Thus-far-in-2022-Season
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/triple-double-leaders-2021-2022-stats

Expected Championships Won and Titles Over Expected
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500379-Expected-Championships-Won-and-Titles-Over-Expected/page3&p=14503600

How did LeBron go 10-16 vs Kawhi? 7-12 vs Shaq? 17-23 vs Curry?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500334-How-did-LeBron-go-10-16-vs-Kawhi-7-12-vs-Shaq-17-23-vs-Curry

Top 50 All-Time List - Shot Clock Era = #1
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497028-Top-50-All-Time-List-Shot-Clock-Era-1&p=14426360&viewfull=1#post14426360

Difference between Lebron and Tmac?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494830-Difference-between-Lebron-and-Tmac
Both 0-2 with HCA against 50+ win teams until they joined forces with someone who won as the man. Also won bronze medals.

Tmac lost to Utah in 2007 while Lebron was losing to a career loser in Dwight Howard and also Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics with peak Tim Duncan on his squad despite playing more minutes than Hakeem even played on the 1996 Olympic team.

LeBron's message that makes the NBA shake: A storm is coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500734-LeBron-s-message-that-makes-the-NBA-shake-A-storm-is-coming

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2021/04/09/6070b833ca47418e588b45e9.html

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?480740-Vasileios-Spanoulis-gt-gt-gt-Lebron-James
Outplayed Lebron in FIBA and caused America to get another bronze medal and then Greece got spanked in Gold medal final.:oldlol:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/75/rid/5152/sid/3507/_/2006_FIBA_World_Championship/statistic.html

First Time Ever a team with 2 guys who won MVP missed the playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503543-First-Time-Ever-a-team-with-2-guys-who-won-MVP-missed-the-playoffs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503981-Why-does-Lebron-have-2-bronze-medals-while-KD-only-has-gold-medals&p=14584371#post14584371

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

Airupthere
02-10-2023, 12:48 AM

This is too dramatic. It’s because Lebron put really high expectations on himself starting in 2011. That 2011 failure was massive. He had his forgiveable failure in 2007.

theman93
02-10-2023, 01:09 AM

It’s only strange if you haven’t been paying attention. He told us he was going to win 7+ championships in Miami and won 2. He said to “keep that same energy” just last season regarding the Lakers roster and couldn’t make the play-in. In fact just the other night when he passed Kareem he said he can still compete for championships with any group of guys or any organization...meanwhile he hasn’t even sniffed a conference semi-finals in 3 years and currently has the Lakers on the outside looking in of the play-in tournament again.

If he didn’t constantly put his foot in his mouth he wouldn’t be judged the way he is. It’s just holding him accountable for the words that he’s spoken.

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 09:51 AM
This is too dramatic. It’s because Lebron put really high expectations on himself starting in 2011. That 2011 failure was massive. He had his forgiveable failure in 2007.

It's not, it's the truth. I see alot of his haters being over infatuated with every word this guy says or types. Real jilted lover vibes, being that majority of his criticisms aren't even really basketball related.
He didn't put high expectations on himself in 2011, he already had them before he was even drafted. And yes they lost in 2011 and he could have been the reason they won rather than lost. It's happend to other stars as well. The thing is his run after that was so overwhelmingly great that 2011 should really be a footnote of a paragraph in the grand scheme. He's been that great.

SATAN
02-10-2023, 09:54 AM
It’s only strange if you haven’t been paying attention. He told us he was going to win 7+ championships in Miami and won 2. He said to “keep that same energy” just last season regarding the Lakers roster and couldn’t make the play-in. In fact just the other night when he passed Kareem he said he can still compete for championships with any group of guys or any organization...meanwhile he hasn’t even sniffed a conference semi-finals in 3 years and currently has the Lakers on the outside looking in of the play-in tournament again.

If he didn’t constantly put his foot in his mouth he wouldn’t be judged the way he is. It’s just holding him accountable for the words that he’s spoken.

What else did ESPN tell you what to think?

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 09:55 AM

More of the being obsessed with what he says rather than how he's played. The 7 titles thing wasn't even an on the record thing it was pep rally trash talk that was recorded. They won 2 titles, in any other scenario that's succeeding, yet for Lebron it's a negative lol. He's the only guy I've ever seen chided for 4 rings as the man. 4 as the man is more than all but a guy named Bill and a guy named Mike. More than enough to validate his spot tho.

SATAN
02-10-2023, 09:56 AM
It's not, it's the truth. I see alot of his haters being over infatuated with every word this guy says or types. Real jilted lover vibes,

This. Absolutely this.

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 09:56 AM

They were thrown into tower defense mode once he started winning chips. Most Mj fans had no problem with him until he started winning .

theman93
02-10-2023, 11:04 AM
More of the being obsessed with what he says rather than how he's played. The 7 titles thing wasn't even an on the record thing it was pep rally trash talk that was recorded. They won 2 titles, in any other scenario that's succeeding, yet for Lebron it's a negative lol. He's the only guy I've ever seen chided for 4 rings as the man. 4 as the man is more than all but a guy named Bill and a guy named Mike. More than enough to validate his spot tho.

Well I mean yeah if you talk shit that you’re getting ready to run the league for the next decade only to piss the bed your first year there and then only win it all 2/4 times you’re obviously gonna get hate. That would happen to anybody lol.

Gudo
02-10-2023, 12:04 PM
They were thrown into tower defense mode once he started winning chips. Most Mj fans had no problem with him until he started winning .

Nope. Even before 2012. It started in 2011 when he formed the Heatles. How hard is this to see?

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 02:18 PM
Well I mean yeah if you talk shit that you’re getting ready to run the league for the next decade only to piss the bed your first year there and then only win it all 2/4 times you’re obviously gonna get hate. That would happen to anybody lol.

I just think you shouldn't live on a guys every word, especially in jest, at a pep rally for paying customers lol. Perspective is everything bro. Only 2/4? There are franchises that have never managed 1out of 50 plus tries. Only when it comes to Lebron can winning 2 chips, 3 chips, even 4 chips be described as "only".

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 02:23 PM
Nope. Even before 2012. It started in 2011 when he formed the Heatles. How hard is this to see?

It's plain to see, guys were upset because they felt it would lead to him winning. The more he won, the harder they hated. Where is the lie? Crazy thing is none of these guys were mad when Bostons big 3 won in 08, or the Spurs star studded teams won, or when Malone and Payton joined a 3 peat Lakers team. Mj rejoined a cast that won 55 without him and had added Ron Harper, who was a no.1 option himself before the Bulls and added the best rebounder and one of the best defenders ever in Rodman? I know I wasn't angry at any of those teams.

tontoz
02-10-2023, 02:55 PM
It's plain to see, guys were upset because they felt it would lead to him winning. The more he won, the harder they hated. Where is the lie? Crazy thing is none of these guys were mad when Bostons big 3 won in 08, or the Spurs star studded teams won, or when Malone and Payton joined a 3 peat Lakers team. Mj rejoined a cast that won 55 without him and had added Ron Harper, who was a no.1 option himself before the Bulls and added the best rebounder and one of the best defenders ever in Rodman? I know I wasn't angry at any of those teams.

That is a bad comparison. Boston's big 3 were all 30+ on bad teams. None of them were 1st or 2nd team All-NBA when they joined up.

Lebron left a 60 win team to join 1st Team All-NBA Wade and All-Star Bosh in their 20s.

theman93
02-10-2023, 03:02 PM
I just think you shouldn't live on a guys every word, especially in jest, at a pep rally for paying customers lol. Perspective is everything bro. Only 2/4? There are franchises that have never managed 1out of 50 plus tries. Only when it comes to Lebron can winning 2 chips, 3 chips, even 4 chips be described as "only".

There’s really no way to prove it was in jest. He said what he said and that’s that. So yes, “only”. It doesn’t matter how you try to portray or spin it lol. I already know for a fact if he ended up winning 7+ chips in Miami you all would be talking non stop shit for doing what he said he was going to do. There would be no talk of “jest” lol

BigShotBob
02-10-2023, 03:30 PM
OP never posted anything impressive

Enjoy the 1*

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2023, 03:34 PM
That is a bad comparison. Boston's big 3 were all 30+ on bad teams. None of them were 1st or 2nd team All-NBA when they joined up.

Lebron left a 60 win team to join 1st Team All-NBA Wade and All-Star Bosh in their 20s.

Age matters now? Young 30s is old but you can criticize lebron in his late 30s?

Stay consistent.

Gudo
02-10-2023, 03:36 PM

People were not upset because he would simply win more. People were upset because many felt it was a copout. If anything, I wanted him to get his rings without teaming with Wade and Bosh in CLE. Like tontoz, those are bad comparisons. We have never seen anything like what Lebron did prior to 2011. KD upped it when he joined GSW. It's just crazy how that idea got passed on.

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 06:42 PM

Yet they blew theough the league easier than Miami did. Lebron teamed up with 2 1st round exits, they were all nba for sure. Lebron had never had an all nba teammate up to that point in his career. Why couldn't he like the rest of the top 10? And I wasn't a big fan of the Miami move myself, however no one seems to realize that Wade was only prime Wade the 1st season and clearly declining the following seasons. By 2013 and 2014 Wade and Bosh had settled into Pippen/Grant-ish type roles but we still acted as if they were something bigger.

tontoz
02-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Age matters now? Young 30s is old but you can criticize lebron in his late 30s?

Stay consistent.

I knew you were stupid but do you really not see the difference between over 30 guys from bad teams teaming up compared to what LeBron did in Miami? Wade already had a ring and LeBron left a 60 win team.

:facepalm

In recent years when I have criticized LeBron it has been for his cringe quotes, LeGM moves or flopping. I haven't been criticizing his game much other than his 3 pt shooting this year.

I was playing pick-up games at that age so I can relate somewhat to how hard it is to play well at that age. Once a week I was fine. Twice a week was a reach. More than that wasn't happening.

tontoz
02-10-2023, 06:54 PM
Yet they blew theough the league easier than Miami did. Lebron teamed up with 2 1st round exits, they were all nba for sure. Lebron had never had an all nba teammate up to that point in his career. Why couldn't he like the rest of the top 10? And I wasn't a big fan of the Miami move myself, however no one seems to realize that Wade was only prime Wade the 1st season and clearly declining the following seasons. By 2013 and 2014 Wade and Bosh had settled into Pippen/Grant-ish type roles but we still acted as if they were something bigger.

Boston was taken to 7 games in the first round and 2nd round. They were taken to 6 in the ECF and finals. Not exactly a dominant playoff run and their only ring.

LeGoat4Life
02-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Agree

No one is beating Leturnover all time #1

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 07:12 PM
There’s really no way to prove it was in jest. He said what he said and that’s that. So yes, “only”. It doesn’t matter how you try to portray or spin it lol. I already know for a fact if he ended up winning 7+ chips in Miami you all would be talking non stop shit for doing what he said he was going to do. There would be no talk of “jest” lol

He even said some shit to the effect of Riley being able to suit up at point guard lol, cmon man. And even if he meant every word of it from the bottom of his heart? So what? Nothing wrong with being confident, also: was it really that impactful a moment that even a decade later it's an excuse to refuse to acknowledge greatness?

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 07:17 PM
People were not upset because he would simply win more. People were upset because many felt it was a copout. If anything, I wanted him to get his rings without teaming with Wade and Bosh in CLE. Like tontoz, those are bad comparisons. We have never seen anything like what Lebron did prior to 2011. KD upped it when he joined GSW. It's just crazy how that idea got passed on.

Exactly! He was expected to win without ghe level of help other greats did. He literally was expected to do shit Mj didn't even do, or anyone else really for that matter(Hakeem being the only top 10 guy to do so) Why was he expected to do something the goat didn't do?

theman93
02-10-2023, 07:36 PM
He even said some shit to the effect of Riley being able to suit up at point guard lol, cmon man. And even if he meant every word of it from the bottom of his heart? So what? Nothing wrong with being confident, also: was it really that impactful a moment that even a decade later it's an excuse to refuse to acknowledge greatness?

Who said anything was wrong with him being confident? No one cares about that. I think anybody whoÂ’s being intellectually honest would say he meant what he said while caught up in the moment and then realized it was a stupid thing to say when it became obvious it wasnÂ’t going to be a walk through the park.

r15mohd
02-10-2023, 07:57 PM
Who said anything was wrong with him being confident? No one cares about that. I think anybody whoÂ’s being intellectually honest would say he meant what he said while caught up in the moment and then realized it was a stupid thing to say when it became obvious it wasnÂ’t going to be a walk through the park.

he was being facetious. anyone who ran with the "walk in the park" or "...5-6-7..." as definitive statements are the ones being dishonest with themselves.

theman93
02-10-2023, 08:09 PM
he was being facetious. anyone who ran with the "walk in the park" or "...5-6-7..." as definitive statements are the ones being dishonest with themselves.

Says the Lebron stan. You have no way of proving he was being facetious at all. Meanwhile, I'm simply going off the words spoken after he teamed up with a top 5 player in Wade along with a top 5 PF in Bosh.

r15mohd
02-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Says the Lebron stan. You have no way of proving he was being facetious at all. Meanwhile, I'm simply going off the words spoken after he teamed up with a top 5 player in Wade along with a top 5 PF in Bosh.

dont you love it, you say something adverse and get labeled a stan :lol but I get it, you're easily duped by comments, "words" per you. maybe it was the "believe me" at the end when he said those remarks that cemented it in stone for you huh.

gladly some of the other folks saw the humor in the event, leading up to the remarks and even directly after too

but here's a tip...dont put your all into words, end up looking like a fool. case in point above

sdot_thadon
02-10-2023, 08:40 PM

You seem supremely bothered by something pretty insignificant in the grand scheme. He's wrecked the course in the years following despite the fact it wasn't "a walk in the park" he won in ways we've never seen it done.

Full Court
02-10-2023, 09:29 PM
You seem supremely bothered by something pretty insignificant in the grand scheme. He's wrecked the course in the years following despite the fact it wasn't "a walk in the park" he won in ways we've never seen it done.

He's also lost in ways we've never seen it done.

theman93
02-10-2023, 11:29 PM
dont you love it, you say something adverse and get labeled a stan :lol but I get it, you're easily duped by comments, "words" per you. maybe it was the "believe me" at the end when he said those remarks that cemented it in stone for you huh.

gladly some of the other folks saw the humor in the event, leading up to the remarks and even directly after too

but here's a tip...dont put your all into words, end up looking like a fool. case in point above

I’ll admit, it definitely was humorous watching him melt down the following season after that :lol

theman93
02-10-2023, 11:30 PM

Why would I be bothered by something that was one of the funniest all-time fails in league history lol

SATAN
02-10-2023, 11:41 PM
Why would I be bothered by something that was one of the funniest all-time fails in league history lol

Far from it. Only MJ stans and some rival team fans care about this at all. You guys are weird.

theman93
02-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Far from it. Only MJ stans and some rival team fans care about this at all. You guys are weird.

I mean everyone was laughing at his 2011 Finals loss in large part because of it. You probably aren't old enough to remember though

SATAN
02-10-2023, 11:51 PM
I mean everyone was laughing at his 2011 Finals loss in large part because of it. You probably aren't old enough to remember though

I'm very likely older than you. I thought you were still rambling about the 1,2,3,4 thing. Nevermind.

Axe
02-11-2023, 12:18 AM
T'was 12 years ago and the buffoons from the jordan cult still haven't found ways to move on from it. :ohwell:

kawhileonard2
02-11-2023, 12:19 AM
Need an answer on each thread below.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499837-Greatest-floor-raise-of-all-time/page2
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Jarrett Allen vs Gobert and Jarrett Allen vs Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499786-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Gobert-and-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500431-Lakers-were-1-in-Preseason-Odds-in-2021-and-Suns-were-14
Was #1 in Preseason odds and lost to a 14th seed in odds

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html

And Devin Booker walked them down in the playoffs with Devin outplaying Lebron. :confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500416-Why-did-Pelinka-surround-Lebron-with-a-bullshit-roster
He has peak Anthony Davis, the best player on the 2020 squad and the reason the Lakers did anything as the 2019 Lakers missed the playoffs and 2021 Lakers lost in round 1 when AD wasn't around. He has Prime Melo who won a scoring title and all time leader in scoring for the Olympics. He has Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and a guy who beat Lebron without HCA. He has Westbrook who is the modern day Oscar Robertson and also won league mvp along with average a Triple Double 4 years in a row. He also has Rondo who is a hall of famer.

Why didn't he play it against Dwight Howard in 2009 when Dwight was dominating http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?459570-How-is-it-even-possible-to-lose-to-Dwight-Howard-in-a-series-with-HCA/page10? Or against Duncan or KG or Dirk? Why did he run away from KD a guy at his position?

Why didn't he do **** against Booker in the playoffs as well?

Devin Booker broke Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500264-Devin-Booker-broke-Lebron&p=14500724

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503966-3ball-why-can-LeBron-win-with-Irving-but-KD-can-t&p=14584482#post14584482

Lebron won bronze medal twice and lost with HCA 3x. Jordan only won gold medal and never lost with HCA. Prove me wrong!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500440-Russell-Westbrook-leading-the-league-in-Triple-Doubles-Thus-far-in-2022-Season
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/triple-double-leaders-2021-2022-stats

Expected Championships Won and Titles Over Expected
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500379-Expected-Championships-Won-and-Titles-Over-Expected/page3&p=14503600

How did LeBron go 10-16 vs Kawhi? 7-12 vs Shaq? 17-23 vs Curry?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500334-How-did-LeBron-go-10-16-vs-Kawhi-7-12-vs-Shaq-17-23-vs-Curry

Top 50 All-Time List - Shot Clock Era = #1
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497028-Top-50-All-Time-List-Shot-Clock-Era-1&p=14426360&viewfull=1#post14426360

Difference between Lebron and Tmac?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494830-Difference-between-Lebron-and-Tmac
Both 0-2 with HCA against 50+ win teams until they joined forces with someone who won as the man. Also won bronze medals.

Tmac lost to Utah in 2007 while Lebron was losing to a career loser in Dwight Howard and also Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics with peak Tim Duncan on his squad despite playing more minutes than Hakeem even played on the 1996 Olympic team.

LeBron's message that makes the NBA shake: A storm is coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500734-LeBron-s-message-that-makes-the-NBA-shake-A-storm-is-coming

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2021/04/09/6070b833ca47418e588b45e9.html

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?480740-Vasileios-Spanoulis-gt-gt-gt-Lebron-James
Outplayed Lebron in FIBA and caused America to get another bronze medal and then Greece got spanked in Gold medal final.:oldlol:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/75/rid/5152/sid/3507/_/2006_FIBA_World_Championship/statistic.html

First Time Ever a team with 2 guys who won MVP missed the playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503543-First-Time-Ever-a-team-with-2-guys-who-won-MVP-missed-the-playoffs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503981-Why-does-Lebron-have-2-bronze-medals-while-KD-only-has-gold-medals&p=14584371#post14584371

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

sdot_thadon
02-11-2023, 03:14 PM
He's also lost in ways we've never seen it done.
Agreed!
•I never saw a 22 year old lead a team to the finals before 2007.

•I also never saw 2 alphas exist on the same team in the finals before 2011 (apparently your turn, my turn ball doesn't work at the highest level)

•Ive never seen a team click as a whole the way the Spurs did in 2014, it was beautiful to watch even though Lebron lost.

•Never saw another superstar lose both his 2nd and 3rd options on the way to the finals and basically try to drag the team across the finish line alone like 2015.

•No one has ever lost to a 70 win team that was only defeated by a once in a lifetime performance and subsequently added the 2nd best player in the league like 2017.

•no one ever faced that exact same caliber of team in a rematch with no Allstars or all nba teammates to speak of like 2018.

So yeah fullcourt, he's won and lost like none we've ever seen before him. Yet he's always been expected to do unthinkable things for haters approval, once he does, you guys just move the goalposts.

mr4speed
02-11-2023, 05:38 PM

I believe Jordan won 10 scoring titles? You have to admit that is impressive.

Spurs m8
02-12-2023, 04:57 PM

10 scoring titles and 2 3peats with 6 fmvp to go with it.

But 8ball is a druggy, so what more would you expect?

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:23 PM

No. I already explained this.

It's an award that has as much relevance as making all-star teams.

Nobody here, nor can 99% of fans recall who won the last 5 scoring titles.

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:24 PM
10 scoring titles and 2 3peats with 6 fmvp to go with it.

But 8ball is a druggy, so what more would you expect?

These are mostly and partially team accomplishments and 10 scoring titles are something only jordan stans care about.

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Exactly. Losing with a stacked deck and home court advantage while also getting outscored by a role player off the bench is beyond pitiful.

Team accomplishments, the only thing Jordan can hang his hat on.

Individually LeBron smokes Jordan easily.

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:28 PM

Nobody has presented any good arguments.

MVPs? Partially team accomplishment since its only given to player on team that won the most games, which is heavily dependent on team.
FMVPs? Same argument, only the winning team's best player is given this award.
Championships? Team accomplishment.

Yearly Scoring Titles? :roll: the bottom toilet bowl of NBA awards. Jordan stans gotta take it out of the basement closet and polish it now.

Axe
02-12-2023, 05:29 PM
These are mostly and partially team accomplishments and 10 scoring titles are something only jordan stans care about.
The bulls also won 55 games in 1994 without him. So what does that tell about his team?

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:30 PM
The bulls also won 55 games in 1994 without him. So what does that tell about his team?

They should have been given a few of his MVP trophies.

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:33 PM
The next player to break the all time scoring record (LeBron's when he hits 40K) would have to be literally greater than Jordan ever was.

Average 30ppg for 18 straight years and play 75 game a season.

Not possible.

SaltyMeatballs
02-12-2023, 05:40 PM
LeBron's 2016 finals is more impressive than any of Jordan's finals considering the circumstances and competition

8Ball
02-12-2023, 05:44 PM
LeBron's 2016 finals is more impressive than any of Jordan's finals considering the circumstances and competition

This is 1000% correct. But finals wins are part team accomplishments since you need teammates to score points and defend as well.

Axe
02-12-2023, 05:47 PM
This is 1000% correct. But finals wins are part team accomplishments since you need teammates to score points and defend as well.
But he led all in categories.

Full Court
02-12-2023, 06:05 PM

2016 was a good ring, even though Draymond getting suspended tainted it a little bit.

But 2011 was the most epic choke job of all time, so it pretty much cancels it out.

Baller789
02-12-2023, 06:05 PM
Damn, the damage control from the jaBronies is comedy gold.

Full Court
02-12-2023, 07:08 PM
Damn, the damage control from the jaBronies is comedy gold.

We all knew it was coming. :lol

Axe
02-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Pierce may be dyslexic but the sentiment is genuine :applause:
Banned. :roll:

Baller789
02-12-2023, 08:20 PM
We all knew it was coming. :lol

I mean one would imagine they should be happy with their hero capturing the all-time scoring record.

Except they just took the oppurtunity to make multiple insecure Bronie threads and bring up an "inferior" player who hasn't played NBA basketball in two decades.

They look miserable tbh.