PANTHALASSA
02-08-2023, 01:14 PM
“Fvck, man… thank you.”

LeFvckMan :applause: :bowdown:

mr4speed
02-08-2023, 01:27 PM
“Fvck, man… thank you.”

LeFvckMan :applause: :bowdown:

His speech was great and gracious ... right until the end and he ruined it. C'mon Lebron you have more class than that. Think of all the young kids watching, this is your example to follow ?

Ghost1
02-08-2023, 01:36 PM
#LeScripted #LeCringe #LeAttentionwhore

Airupthere
02-08-2023, 02:04 PM

This. I don't doubt that he mulled this over. The fake crying was the most hilarious shit I've seen in this level of sports.

PANTHALASSA
02-08-2023, 02:06 PM
His speech was great and gracious ... right until the end and he ruined it. C'mon Lebron you have more class than that. Think of all the young kids watching, this is your example to follow ?

Nobody gives a fvck about the word fvck anymore.

You think kids arent on the internet bro?? You think 12 year olds arent getting perved on constantly by 28 year old internet strangers bc their parents bought them a smart phone and dgaf what they do with it??

Well guess what? THEY ARE. Bc society is just awesome like that these days.

So I think they can handle hearing the word FVCK when LeChampion James solidifies his place as the greatest athlete in human existence.

FVCKER.

And1AllDay
02-08-2023, 02:19 PM

who hurt u :oldlol:

mr4speed
02-08-2023, 03:25 PM
Nobody gives a fvck about the word fvck anymore.

You think kids arent on the internet bro?? You think 12 year olds arent getting perved on constantly by 28 year old internet strangers bc their parents bought them a smart phone and dgaf what they do with it??

Well guess what? THEY ARE. Bc society is just awesome like that these days.

So I think they can handle hearing the word FVCK when LeChampion James solidifies his place as the greatest athlete in human existence.

FVCKER.
Sorry but you are wrong on this - why? Because it gives everyone the idea that you can say anything to anyone without repercussions? What leads up to fist fights, stabbings and shootings? Most often it is verbal abuse that leads to physical violence. At what age do you want your children to start saying f**k off to teachers, parents, other kids, and any type of authority figure? And with a microphone and this big of an audience it could have been a great speech!