PDA

View Full Version : Well that was underwhelming....

Spurs m8
02-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Even bronies felt empty when he hit the longevity record...which is evident in all their posting

I guess that's what happens when you know it was done by a stat padder in the inflated stats era...who also took longer to reach his totals along the way, than the ones he was passing...for the most part.

That empty feeling you're feeling, bronies, it's okay, it's natural, this was never going to move the needle and that's okay, he is still top 10

Bonus points for collecting the L to stat pad, in true Laker Bronie style ..

Another bonus point for the L being against OKC in LA.

Nice.

PANTHALASSA
02-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Even bronies felt empty when he hit the longevity record...which is evident in all their posting

I guess that's what happens when you know it was done by a stat padder in the inflated stats era...who also took longer to reach his totals along the way, than the ones he was passing...for the most part.

That empty feeling you're feeling, bronies, it's okay, it's natural, this was never going to move the needle and that's okay, he is still top 10

Nice.

He’s not even a score first player. He’s behind only Stockton, Magic, and Kidd in all-time assists.

And he’s the all time greatest scorer in league history ANYWAY :roll:

RRR3
02-08-2023, 05:38 PM
Why does OP insist on making threads that show how angry he is?

Airupthere
02-08-2023, 05:44 PM

Nice.

Basically, there wasn't enough clapping from the crowd so the small number that they are, they are trying to clap louder (by making multiple threads) to compensate for the meh moment.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 07:43 PM
AD wasn't impressed. :confusedshrug:

Maybe AD values winning more than his prima donna teammate getting his statz.

His own fault for joining up with the Bronie though.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2023, 07:46 PM
AD wasn't impressed. :confusedshrug:

Maybe AD values winning more than his prima donna teammate getting his statz.

His own fault for joining up with the Bronie though.

He has a ring out of it so I think he’s fine.

Full Court
02-08-2023, 07:51 PM

Maybe he's still bitter than Lebron promised him he could have number 23 when he came to the Lakers and then backed out on it. :confusedshrug:

He sure didn't seem too happy last night.

Gudo
02-08-2023, 07:54 PM

Mutually with Lebron. Lebron would not have gotten it in LA either without AD.

Wally450
02-08-2023, 07:55 PM
What is OP going to do once LeBron retires?

Full Court
02-08-2023, 07:58 PM

What???

:biggums:

He couldn't even make the playoffs without AD.

Gudo
02-08-2023, 07:58 PM
What is OP going to do once LeBron retires?

Enjoy? That's what I would do. The game can then move forward, hopefully with little repercussion from all the ugly things he added to the game.

Gudo
02-08-2023, 08:00 PM
What???

:biggums:

He couldn't even make the playoffs without AD.

Branstans are making it sound like Lebron gifts others rings when Lebron needs a ton of help to do so. Exactly, Lebron without AD either gets eliminated in the PO or don't make it at all.

ShawkFactory

When did I say otherwise? I didn’t assert that Lebron carried him or anything. But he was nowhere near an NBA championship before joining Lebron.

SouBeachTalents
And Jordan wouldn't have won 6 without Pippen. Claiming someone wouldn't have won without their best teammate is legitimately the dumbest argument that's regularly made.

Wally450
02-08-2023, 08:01 PM
Enjoy? That's what I would do. The game can then move forward, hopefully with little repercussion from all the ugly things he added to the game.

The game is at its peak with him in it. He's in the vocal minority that can't say a positive thing about one of the most influential players of all time. Its damn near universally agreed upon that LeBron is one of the greatest players of all time along with Michael Jordan. If people can't admit that, then the hate is too strong for them to be taken seriously anyways.

Gudo
02-08-2023, 08:03 PM
And Jordan wouldn't have won 6 without Pippen. Claiming someone wouldn't have won without their best teammate is legitimately the dumbest argument that's regularly made.

Again, branstans claim only lebron needs a ball and somehow he gifts players with rings. No, he needs them. He loads teams up and then branstans give all the credit only to lebron.

Axe
02-08-2023, 08:09 PM
True. Pippen without jordan was actually more closer to the finals and a championship than it was vice versa. And he doesn't have to be the best player in the league in order to be in that position too. :lol

Spurs m8
02-08-2023, 09:59 PM
Branstans are making it sound like Lebron gifts others rings when Lebron needs a ton of help to do so. Exactly, Lebron without AD either gets eliminated in the PO or don't make it at all.

Brons whole thing I'd pick up prime talent to gift him a ring.

Once said talent is too old, move onto more prime talent

LeBegger