PDA

View Full Version : Big wiggle alert big wiggle alert

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 02:17 AM
Just lost to a depleted Celtics with his loser sidekick :roll:

RRR3
02-10-2023, 03:11 AM
Streams a day late in Australia, apparently.

AirBonner
02-10-2023, 03:17 AM
Streams a day late in Australia, apparently.

Op has an iq of 2 and none of it was utilized to make the post

Celtics 1825
02-10-2023, 03:23 AM
OP, what is your definition of "just"?

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 03:48 AM

As in, it just happened

tontoz
02-10-2023, 09:36 AM
Mask the Embiid did make a "wiggle" game thread which backfired as usual. :oldlol:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509844-Twig-Williams-gets-a-case-of-quot-the-wiggles-quot-and-bows-out-of-the-match-up-vs-Embiid

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2023, 09:39 AM
As in, it just happened

:oldlol:

Manny98
02-10-2023, 09:51 AM

:roll:

SATAN
02-10-2023, 09:52 AM

Dude's probably on his 5th day without sleep and losing track of time and space. Meth m8 :oldlol:

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2023, 10:12 AM
Mask the Embiid did make a "wiggle" game thread which backfired as usual. :oldlol:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509844-Twig-Williams-gets-a-case-of-quot-the-wiggles-quot-and-bows-out-of-the-match-up-vs-Embiid

Yeah but that was like 1.5 days ago. OP a touch late on this.

OP doing OP things :oldlol:

Wally450
02-10-2023, 10:47 AM
:roll::roll:

SouBeachTalents
02-10-2023, 10:48 AM
OP is a weird fcking guy :lol

Claiming the Lakers went on an 8 game winning streak without LeBron

Once saying Thursday was a Saturday

And now saying a sporting event that ended well over 24 hours ago "just" happened

Probably several others I can't remember. He's either on drugs or not 100% there mentally

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2023, 10:52 AM
Day_L8_m8

SouBeachTalents
02-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Day_L8_m8

bison
02-10-2023, 11:05 AM
You idiots don’t know how time zones work apparently. NBA games come on in the mornings and early afternoons in Aus, that’s when OP is making the big bucks. He don’t have time to watch them live.

1987_Lakers
02-10-2023, 11:10 AM
Day_L8_m8

Mask the Embiid
02-10-2023, 01:56 PM
Just happy to see OP got his shit kicked in many times over. You fellas did a great job of humiliating him :applause:

Gudo
02-10-2023, 02:07 PM
Just happy to see OP got his shit kicked in many times over. You fellas did a great job of humiliating him :applause:

Isn't this what you have been doing to yourself with the many backfired threads you made?

bison
02-10-2023, 02:07 PM

Don't try to pass off the heat to someone else, backfire boi.

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 03:46 PM
You idiots don’t know how time zones work apparently. NBA games come on in the mornings and early afternoons in Aus, that’s when OP is making the big bucks. He don’t have time to watch them live.

Exactly...

Plus I don't even watch this shit lol..it was a light hearted thread to shit on the racist.

What's literally a few hours?....unlike these boys, I have a life

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 03:47 PM

You can't be humiliated when it's losers nit picking nothing lol

You are known on the forum as the racist guy who's every thread backfires.

Who supports a player that shrinks when it matters and cries.

That is you.

You are an embarrassment

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Exactly...

Plus I don't even watch this shit lol

What's literally a few hours?....unlike these boys, I have a life

You spend your life being bullied on a bball message board. Like literally bullied. Every time you post. You don't even know what its like to get attention without being humiliated.

Just clearing that up. You're one of the biggest losers in the history of the planet.

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 03:51 PM
You spend your life being bullied on a bball message board. Like literally bullied. Every time you post. You don't even know what its like to get attention without being humiliated.

Just clearing that up. You're one of the biggest losers in the history of the planet.

You can't be bullied when it's literally losers in life getting upset at you :roll:

I hope you're enjoying sitting on your laptop on your pretend holiday with your pretend gf

Maybe you can have some pretend sex

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2023, 03:56 PM
You can't be bullied when it's literally losers in life getting upset at you :roll:

I hope you're enjoying sitting on your laptop on your pretend holiday with your pretend gf

Maybe you can have some pretend sex

No you for sure get bullied every day you post. You only ever get positive attention from the lowest low of other losers like yourself. Not debatable.

Also, nice middle school dialogue. A grown man talking about sex like it's the holy grail of life? Yeah sound like you've been bullied your whole life and never got much of it growing up, so you carry around a complex into your 30s. Sad.

Carry on

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 04:03 PM
No you for sure get bullied every day you post. You only ever get positive attention from the lowest low of other losers like yourself. Not debatable.

Also, nice middle school dialogue. A grown man talking about sex like it's the holy grail of life? Yeah sound like you've been bullied your whole life and never got much of it growing up, so you carry around a complex into your 30s. Sad.

Carry on

Nope...the fact I ignore 99% of bronies replies to me, shows how little it effects me and how losers like you are not worth my time.

And I will continue to ignore life losers like yourself 99% of the time, because I have no time for upset man babies who live through another man

Keep getting upset at my posts though, it's a laugh

Spurs m8
02-10-2023, 04:05 PM
I'm off to enjoy my weekend with my wife and son....

Enjoy the basement, fellas

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2023, 04:11 PM
Nope...the fact I ignore 99% of bronies replies to me, shows how little it effects me and how losers like you are not worth my time.

And I will continue to ignore life losers like yourself 99% of the time, because I have no time for upset man babies who live through another man

Keep getting upset at my posts though, it's a laugh

It proves you shell up like a bitch when confronted. You will continue to "ignore" it because you dig deeper holes every time your fat fingers hit the keyboard. You're a fukking jizz rag and you know it. But you like the attention - like a sad, lonely loser.

Carry on with your daily cringe posts about lebron while you pretend to know sports.

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2023, 04:12 PM

Enjoy the basement, fellas

Declaring he's leaving

This guy is actually in tears :roll:

r15mohd
02-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Declaring he's leaving

he'll be posting saturday for the lakers warriors game, if not sooner - he cant let lebron topic go a day without his disgruntled input

r15mohd
02-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Declaring he's leaving

he'll be postin, tomorrow is lakers dubs game - you know he cant go too long without giving his disgruntled input about a lebron topic

Wally450
02-10-2023, 04:34 PM
he'll be postin, tomorrow is lakers dubs game - you know he cant go too long without giving his disgruntled input about a lebron topic

100%. He'll be itching at his neck wanting to come post about LeBron this weekend.

meat
02-10-2023, 04:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDk00UZVEAcWrqf?format=jpg&name=small

bison
02-10-2023, 05:29 PM
It proves you shell up like a bitch when confronted. You will continue to "ignore" it because you dig deeper holes every time your fat fingers hit the keyboard. You're a fukking jizz rag and you know it. But you like the attention - like a sad, lonely loser.

Carry on with your daily cringe posts about lebron while you pretend to know sports.

It’s just a messageboard, relax. Go take some anger management courses. It might also help to log off once in a while or enroll in some kind of adult day care where you might have some structure and even make real friends.

tontoz
02-10-2023, 06:25 PM
It’s just a messageboard, relax. Go take some anger management courses. It might also help to log off once in a while or enroll in some kind of adult day care where you might have some structure and even make real friends.

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2023, 08:27 PM

it was iteray 2 days before, though. has nothing to do with timezones mao.

SATAN
02-10-2023, 08:36 PM

:oldlol:

:facepalm