PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is on his 7th Superteam: The Most in NBA history

BallsOut
02-11-2023, 05:42 PM
Perhaps not one, not two, not three, not four, not five…not six, but 7 Super teams is what LeBron alluded to in his infamous Miami speech

:lebronamazed:

Superteams with 3 or more All-Stars:
1) LeBron Ilgauskas Williams O’Neal
2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
5) Davis Howard Lebron Cousins Rondo
6) Davis Lebron Westbrook
7) Davis LeBron Russell

What is it that makes LeBron have to ensure he has the most all star players than any other player for his entire career? Fear? Insecurity?

SouBeachTalents
02-11-2023, 05:47 PM
https://media.tenor.com/3ckHFAntzPAAAAAd/bill-russell-yawn.gif

That was legit my reaction to seeing this thread :lol If you're gonna troll, be more original.

sdot_thadon
02-11-2023, 06:02 PM
Man the standards of what compromises a super team is at an alltime low. Seems like Lebron's presence automatically qualifies a club as a super team. Goat shit right there.

ELITEpower23
02-11-2023, 06:11 PM
That's because LeBron IS the superteam. He's just that good.

Take him off and each team would be average or below average. Thanks for LeCompliment

John8204
02-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Once again one of my pet issues...Ray Allen not a top 75 player

Axe
02-11-2023, 06:22 PM
So what does that tell about his impact?

Wally450
02-11-2023, 06:50 PM
The word superteam gets thrown around way too loosely nowadays. I know it’s a troll thread, but LeBron has legit been on one superteam, and that’s the 2011 Heat.

dreamshake
02-11-2023, 07:22 PM
Deep down all the LeBron fans know. That feeling of insecurity must eat away at them. What is LeBron never formed any superteam? How would he do. We’ll never know I guess. It’s a shame really.

LeGoat4Life
02-11-2023, 07:24 PM
Well it’s a well known fact you can’t win with Lebron as a franchise player

He is better playing as a beta along side wade, Irving, and AD

Axe
02-11-2023, 07:28 PM
Deep down all the LeBron fans know. That feeling of insecurity must eat away at them. What is LeBron never formed any superteam? How would he do. We’ll never know I guess. It’s a shame really.
Lmao where have you been for many months past? :ohwell:

Full Court
02-11-2023, 08:18 PM

Take him off and each team would be average or below average. Thanks for LeCompliment

Take Lebron off the team and I guarantee AD and Westbrook make the playoffs.

Sportal
02-11-2023, 08:26 PM
The word superteam gets thrown around way too loosely nowadays. I know it’s a troll thread, but LeBron has legit been on one superteam, and that’s the 2011 Heat.

And even then. Their staff after their 3 best players would easily be a lottery team, I mean like 6-14 wins in a season.

But this is very clearly 3ball or that kawhileonard retard. Likes talking about 12/9 Shaq averaging 20 odd minutes as a 36 year old.

ShawkFactory
02-11-2023, 08:43 PM
https://media.tenor.com/3ckHFAntzPAAAAAd/bill-russell-yawn.gif

That was legit my reaction to seeing this thread :lol If you're gonna troll, be more original.

Pretty much.

ArbitraryWater
02-11-2023, 09:46 PM
so ebron didnt change teams and somehow added another superteam to his name, within the same season?

https://img.memegenerator.net/instances/29136652.jpg

WhiteKyrie
02-11-2023, 11:27 PM
So many teams and talent stacking. Very cowardly

BallsOut
02-11-2023, 11:48 PM

Amen

Airupthere
02-12-2023, 12:04 AM
So at least two more superteams by lebron’s “not 8” count?

Full Court
02-12-2023, 12:18 AM
Having been on 7 super teams, I assume he's won seven titles, right?

Airupthere
02-12-2023, 01:10 AM

That was what was promised. Not 1… not 8.

Axe
02-12-2023, 03:48 AM
That was what was promised. Not 1… not 8.
Maybe he would have if only he faced janitors, plumbers, car mechanics and grocery baggers in the finals. :confusedshrug:

BallsOut
02-12-2023, 03:56 AM

If you count the number of years LeBron has been a part of a super team it’s pretty much almost his entire career. I even forgot to include Ray Allen lol. The way he make sure his team has the most all star talent makes it seem like he’s scared of competition or something.

There are guys who wanted to face level competition and overcome it to prove that they could. LeBron’s not one of those guys. As soon as he senses less than 3 all star teammates, he’s running to form another super team as he’s done his entire career.

And some of you have the audacity to worship this guy. Clowns lol

Johnny32
02-12-2023, 09:24 AM
hurrr, two superstars (mj/pip) was a super team in the offensively challenged, expansion diluted 90s.

GimmeThat
02-12-2023, 09:39 AM
you let him control the tempo and the pace, and now you're upset he's got the open man setting up for an easy shot

BallsOut
02-12-2023, 12:53 PM

Probably. I can see a return to Cleveland now that daddy Mitchell is there. In before homecoming letter part 2 next season.

sdot_thadon
02-12-2023, 12:57 PM
hurrr, two superstars (mj/pip) was a super team in the offensively challenged, expansion diluted 90s.

Crazy shit is Mj had the only 2nd option capable of being a 1st option on his team and a good cast of role players to boot. Once the Pistons were out of the picture nobody really posed a serious threat for almost the entirety of a decade!

SouBeachTalents
02-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Crazy shit is Mj had the only 2nd option capable of being a 1st option on his team and a good cast of role players to boot. Once the Pistons were out of the picture nobody really posed a serious threat for almost the entirety of a decade!
The guys team won 55 games with out him, and if not for a notoriously bad call would’ve defeated their biggest rival and made the conference finals.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Definitely not a super team.

Phoenix on the other hand.... KD fans dont hold their boy to the Bron standard :lol

sdot_thadon
02-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Definitely not a super team.

Phoenix on the other hand.... KD fans dont hold their boy to the Bron standard :lol

Not in the slightest, but they aren't really kd fans anyway. Just proxy fans.

sdot_thadon
02-12-2023, 01:03 PM
The guys team won 55 games with out him, and if not for a notoriously bad call would’ve defeated their biggest rival and made the conference finals.

Yeah that's well documented enough I left it unsaid, but Scottie was head and shoulders above any 2nd option other teams could trot out maybe until Penny started really getting it, but he wasn't in the same orbit as a defender.

BallsOut
02-12-2023, 04:23 PM

Guess he’s not ready to hang ‘em up yet. More All stars to collide with still

BallsOut
02-12-2023, 04:24 PM

Indeed. Apparently that’s the only way LeBron can win rings

Axe
02-12-2023, 04:39 PM
This.

NBAGOAT
02-12-2023, 06:30 PM
Half of these aren’t super teams and it’s same amount of help to play on same superteam for 5 years instead of 3 super teams over 5 years. You should count how many years a star is on a superteam. I think you know that’s better analysis op but chose not to

As for definition of one a team with at least a big 3 of a mvp, all nba guy, and an all star is a super team. Also most importantly he has to maintain that level to be a superteam. When one fails it’s usually because one or more guys failed. 2018 okc failed because Russ wasn’t a mvp anymore and Carmelo wasn’t an all star

BallsOut
02-13-2023, 12:56 PM
Half of these aren’t super teams and it’s same amount of help to play on same superteam for 5 years instead of 3 super teams over 5 years. You should count how many years a star is on a superteam. I think you know that’s better analysis op but chose not to

As for definition of one a team with at least a big 3 of a mvp, all nba guy, and an all star is a super team. Also most importantly he has to maintain that level to be a superteam. When one fails it’s usually because one or more guys failed. 2018 okc failed because Russ wasn’t a mvp anymore and Carmelo wasn’t an all star

It’d be easier to count the number of years LeBron wasn’t on a superteam. Literally almost every season of his career he’s been on a superteam so not sure what your point is

ImKobe
02-13-2023, 02:51 PM

I hope you're being sarcastic here.

Knicks, Suns, Magic, Pacers, Sonics & Jazz all had a legitimate chance at beating Chicago. Suns team had 7 guys scoring in double-digits and KJ was a 20/10 guy who led the Suns to the WCF before Barkley even got there. Tom Chambers was a 20-27 ppg All-Star in Phoenix before Chuck as well. Magic had Penny and they won 60 games even when Shaq was out for 28 gms in '96. Magic won 45 games in '97 even with Shaq leaving and Penny being out for 23 games the following year. They were 7 - 16 without Hardaway and he had B2B 40-pt games in the POs. There's more like the Zo & Hardaway pairing in Miami or Drexler & Hakeem in Houston or GP & Kemp on the Sonics so this notion that Pippen was the only good 2nd option or that the Bulls were only team with talent is just false.

I guess the Bran defenders just don't have any solid arguments to make against Jordan so they resort to just lying without even looking up any of his competition. OP is a troll but his arguments aren't any worse than what I've seen from the other side.

Bulls were lucky to win 55 games in '94. They just happened to win a bunch of close games (Kukoc made a bunch of GW shots) in that RS + they added Kukoc & Kerr despite losing Jordan, so it's not like it was the same exact team minus MJ. The RS win total looks nice but their ORTG & Net Rating took a massive dive, so they weren't really as good as their RS record suggested. They went from a #2 offense to being #14 and they went from a 6.8 Net Rating to a 3.3 (from 2nd to 11th). If you also look at the SRS (Strength of Schedule + Point Differential) numbers they went from 4th to 11th, or from 2nd in their Conference in '93 to 6th the following year. The EC just had more bad teams in '94 compared to '93.

Baller789
02-13-2023, 04:07 PM

Knicks, Suns, Magic, Pacers, Sonics & Jazz all had a legitimate chance at beating Chicago. Suns team had 7 guys scoring in double-digits and KJ was a 20/10 guy who led the Suns to the WCF before Barkley even got there. Tom Chambers was a 20-27 ppg All-Star in Phoenix before Chuck as well. Magic had Penny and they won 60 games even when Shaq was out for 28 gms in '96. Magic won 45 games in '97 even with Shaq leaving and Penny being out for 23 games the following year. They were 7 - 16 without Hardaway and he had B2B 40-pt games in the POs. There's more like the Zo & Hardaway pairing in Miami or Drexler & Hakeem in Houston or GP & Kemp on the Sonics so this notion that Pippen was the only good 2nd option or that the Bulls were only team with talent is just false.

I guess the Bran defenders just don't have any solid arguments to make against Jordan so they resort to just lying without even looking up any of his competition. OP is a troll but his arguments aren't any worse than what I've seen from the other side.

Bulls were lucky to win 55 games in '94. They just happened to win a bunch of close games (Kukoc made a bunch of GW shots) in that RS + they added Kukoc & Kerr despite losing Jordan, so it's not like it was the same exact team minus MJ. The RS win total looks nice but their ORTG & Net Rating took a massive dive, so they weren't really as good as their RS record suggested. They went from a #2 offense to being #14 and they went from a 6.8 Net Rating to a 3.3 (from 2nd to 11th). If you also look at the SRS (Strength of Schedule + Point Differential) numbers they went from 4th to 11th, or from 2nd in their Conference in '93 to 6th the following year. The EC just had more bad teams in '94 compared to '93.

Got em.

k0kakw0rld
02-14-2023, 10:29 AM
Perhaps not one, not two, not three, not four, not five…not six, but 7 Super teams is what LeBron alluded to in his infamous Miami speech

2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
7) Davis LeBron Russell

What is it that makes LeBron have to ensure he has the most all star players than any other player for his entire career? Fear? Insecurity?
In 2023 D Lo Russ, AD are both all stars? :roll:

Shows you how much of piece of sh!t you are.
Westbrook was also selected to the all star game this season, hmm I didn't know.

When Rose, Dwight Cleveland Wade played next to LeBron were they all stars? Melo?

Stfu please

You live in your own stupid world, believing stupid sh!t. 2023 Russ isn't 2016 Russ.

Food for thought. Apply this to the list of players who played next to him. And you should figure it out.

sdot_thadon
02-14-2023, 01:12 PM

If you were actually watching back then the only and I mean ONLY team that looked like it had a shot at actually taking the series was the Pacers in 98. The Bulls were just easily better than pretty much every team they faced. If we weren't so intent on underrating Pippen it would be pretty clear.

BigShotBob
02-14-2023, 01:27 PM
Yeah that's well documented enough I left it unsaid, but Scottie was head and shoulders above any 2nd option other teams could trot out maybe until Penny started really getting it, but he wasn't in the same orbit as a defender.

No one that actually watched basketball before 2016 ever thought this

Axe
02-14-2023, 04:37 PM
In 2023 D Lo Russ, AD are both all stars? :roll:

Shows you how much of piece of sh!t you are.
Westbrook was also selected to the all star game this season, hmm I didn't know.

When Rose, Dwight Cleveland Wade played next to LeBron were they all stars? Melo?

Stfu please

You live in your own stupid world, believing stupid sh!t. 2023 Russ isn't 2016 Russ.

Food for thought. Apply this to the list of players who played next to him. And you should figure it out.
He forgot to mention austin reaves as well. :lol

ArbitraryWater
02-14-2023, 04:44 PM

lucky my ass.

They actually were on pace to win more than 55.

They sat their starters in the last 2 games and thus lost both.

They started the season having to adjust to a new team and started 4-7 through the first 11.

After adjusting, they went 51-22 70% WR, good enough for 57 wins.

FilmyCogTurner
02-14-2023, 04:49 PM
If you were actually watching back then the only and I mean ONLY team that looked like it had a shot at actually taking the series was the Pacers in 98. The Bulls were just easily better than pretty much every team they faced. If we weren't so intent on underrating Pippen it would be pretty clear.

Not at all. Knicks had the Bulls on the ropes in 92. Jazz were a very formidable team both years in the finals. Suns with their three all stars. Magic up until the 1996 playoffs were a serious threat also.

The 90's had plenty of great teams with PARITY which the Bronsexuals fail to comprehend.

Axe
02-14-2023, 04:53 PM
Not at all. Knicks had the Bulls on the ropes in 92. Jazz were a very formidable team both years in the finals. Suns with their three all stars. Magic up until the 1996 playoffs were a serious threat also.

The 90's had plenty of great teams with PARITY which the Bronsexuals fail to comprehend.
Expansion era

FilmyCogTurner
02-14-2023, 05:00 PM
You should compare the amount of under 20 win ball clubs there were in the 90s versus now and the past decade or so.

ArbitraryWater
02-14-2023, 05:11 PM

up unti? Hahaha? Aka 1 year

Suns didnt have 3 AS

Walk on Water
02-14-2023, 05:13 PM

Well the last couple years, it doesn't matter if he plays or not.

Walk on Water
02-14-2023, 05:14 PM

Yea but come onnnnnnnn man. Even if he exaggerated, how much help does he need? It's getting old. NO it is old. Jesus ****in Christ.

Axe
02-14-2023, 05:16 PM
Meltdown.

SaltyMeatballs
02-14-2023, 05:24 PM
2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
7) Davis LeBron Russell

The only superteams on this list

FilmyCogTurner
02-14-2023, 05:42 PM
up unti? Hahaha? Aka 1 year

Suns didnt have 3 AS

Magic were in the finals the previous season :banghead:

Suns - Barkley, KJ, Majorele

ImKobe
02-14-2023, 05:48 PM
lucky my ass.

They actually were on pace to win more than 55.

They sat their starters in the last 2 games and thus lost both.

They started the season having to adjust to a new team and started 4-7 through the first 11.

After adjusting, they went 51-22 70% WR, good enough for 57 wins.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Ok you're just a miserable troll. cya.

sdot_thadon
02-14-2023, 08:31 PM
Ok you're just a miserable troll. cya.

No one that actually watched basketball before 2016 ever thought this

Great parity except for one team, duh. Tell me then: what other teams in that time period could boast having an all nba AND all defensive team no.2 option on top of being an all-star?? Also have 2 different guys to fill in as an all defense level sidekick as 3rd option? Later have a 6moty in addition to the former? Also add a veteran former 1st option just to fill a role player spot? Hall of fame coach as the icing on the cake? What other team in the 90s could compare to this?

Not at all. Knicks had the Bulls on the ropes in 92
oh yeah nothing says on the ropes quite like getting blown out by 30 in a game 7.....

Magic up until the 1996 playoffs were a serious threat also.
They were a threat the one year the Bulls were clearly inferior to them. Losing Horace without a reasonable replacement hurt regardless of how much you say he wasn't a good player.

FilmyCogTurner
02-14-2023, 10:26 PM
Great parity except for one team, duh. Tell me then: what other teams in that time period could boast having an all nba AND all defensive team no.2 option on top of being an all-star?? Also have 2 different guys to fill in as an all defense level sidekick as 3rd option? Later have a 6moty in addition to the former? Also add a veteran former 1st option just to fill a role player spot? Hall of fame coach as the icing on the cake? What other team in the 90s could compare to this?

That is what makes the 90's Bulls so special. The playing field was competitive and yet the Bulls could always come out on top amongst all those great teams. Do you know how hard it is to have 2 three-peats? It's ridiculous. Teams are heralded for grabbing one championship.

And as someone pointed out earlier the thread there were plenty of teams with capable 2nd options with quality role players along side. Those were great TEAMS not one man show pounding the rock for stats.

oh yeah nothing says on the ropes quite like getting blown out by 30 in a game 7.....

They were a threat the one year the Bulls were clearly inferior to them. Losing Horace without a reasonable replacement hurt regardless of how much you say he wasn't a good player.

Where did I say anything about Horace Grant not being a good player and being up 2-0 with homecourt advantage is a serious leg up. Most people would say the series is done.

sdot_thadon
02-14-2023, 11:10 PM
That is what makes the 90's Bulls so special. The playing field was competitive and yet the Bulls could always come out on top amongst all those great teams. Do you know how hard it is to have 2 three-peats? It's ridiculous. Teams are heralded for grabbing one championship.

And as someone pointed out earlier the thread there were plenty of teams with capable 2nd options with quality role players along side. Those were great TEAMS not one man show pounding the rock for stats.

Where did I say anything about Horace Grant not being a good player and being up 2-0 with homecourt advantage is a serious leg up. Most people would say the series is done.

You completely swerved the post you quoted. Guess there wasn't any other 90s team to have all of these things going for them.....As I said the playing field for sure was competitive below the Bulls level just didn't really have a team that could push them like other eras did.

kawhileonard2
02-15-2023, 12:07 AM

2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
7) Davis LeBron Russell

:cheers:

kawhileonard2
02-15-2023, 12:08 AM

Lost to Carlos Arroyo.

Bawkish
02-15-2023, 12:11 AM
You completely swerved the post you quoted. Guess there wasn't any other 90s team to have all of these things going for them.....As I said the playing field for sure was competitive below the Bulls level just didn't really have a team that could push them like other eras did.

If you take MJ out in those 3peat titles, do you think the Bulls could still win all those rings? If you think those 90's Bulls were so far ahead of their competition then they can still snatch either 1 or 2 of those without MJ, right?

Baller789
02-15-2023, 12:13 AM
^^^Or the Bulls were just too dominant for any team to be a threat. You could go around and say the GSW werent that great of a team since they were almost beat by the Rockets. Now it begs the question, perhaps Lebrons achievement in beating them was overrated.

It seems you want to have your cake and eat it too.

sdot_thadon
02-15-2023, 12:56 AM
If you take MJ out in those 3peat titles, do you think the Bulls could still win all those rings? If you think those 90's Bulls were so far ahead of their competition then they can still snatch either 1 or 2 of those without MJ, right?

No they don't win the same, but if you take the best player off all of the Bulls comp they become basement dwellers and the Bulls do not. They win 55 games. So yeah they were that far ahead. No other team in the 90s loses their best player and still wins 2 less games the following season.

Axe
02-15-2023, 12:59 AM
Scottie pippen had the most successful playoff runs in the 90s, not jordan.

sdot_thadon
02-15-2023, 01:01 AM
^^^Or the Bulls were just too dominant for any team to be a threat. You could go around and say the GSW werent that great of a team since they were almost beat by the Rockets. Now it begs the question, perhaps Lebrons achievement in beating them was overrated.

It seems you want to have your cake and eat it too.

You do know what the definition of dominant is correct? :oldlol:

Hey Yo
02-15-2023, 01:09 AM
You do know what the definition of dominant is correct? :oldlol:

:roll:

sdot_thadon
02-15-2023, 01:14 AM

I mean I'm just asking.....for a friend.

Bawkish
02-15-2023, 01:34 AM
No they don't win the same, but if you take the best player off all of the Bulls comp they become basement dwellers and the Bulls do not. They win 55 games. So yeah they were that far ahead. No other team in the 90s loses their best player and still wins 2 less games the following season.

Oh yes, the "the 55 win team" argument

Ignoring the fact that the previous 93 Bulls weren't supposed to just "win" 57 games. The team just coasted thru out the late season basically just preparing for the playoffs because MJ and Pip were exhausted the whole season

sdot_thadon
02-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Oh yes, the "the 55 win team" argument

Ignoring the fact that the previous 93 Bulls weren't supposed to just "win" 57 games. The team just coasted thru out the late season basically just preparing for the playoffs because MJ and Pip were exhausted the whole season

I don't think the win difference matters so much as the fact they won 55 and were right in the mix of "parity"(:oldlol:) the 90s had. They didn't become a basement dweller without him and to put it in perspective Scottie and Horace both missed a handful of games that season(10 & 12 games respectively). You're possibly looking at a 60 win club, without their best player. That's unheard of.

BallsOut
02-15-2023, 02:27 PM
LeBron fans know they can’t pretend any longer. The truth eventually comes out

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2023, 05:21 PM
“When you look at teams around the league, there’s not a spot for Russell Westbrook.” – @Shams Charania

Why dont they want this Superplayer?

Axe
02-15-2023, 05:37 PM
“When you look at teams around the league, there’s not a spot for Russell Westbrook.” – @Shams Charania

Why dont they want this Superplayer?
:lol

I've heard that he, ad and austin reaves are quite capable of turning teams into dynasties themselves.

BallsOut
03-18-2023, 02:03 AM

2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
7) Davis LeBron Russell

On his 7th superteam and potentially going to miss the playoffs again. Can’t respect that.

Nb1
03-18-2023, 05:39 AM
I expect a superteam to have many players with successfull careers and many playoff great moments and rings, so here it goes for the playoff records of the "superstars" on the Lakers:

Troy Brown Jr.: 0-3
Wenyen Gabriel: 1-3
Lonnie Walker: 3-3
Austin Reaves: 0
Anthony Davis without Bron: 5-9
Max Christie: 0
Rui Hachimura: 1-4
Malik Beasley: 9-11
Dennis Schröder: 21-31
Jarred Vanderbilt: 3-6
Mo Bamba: 0
Scotty Pippen Jr.: 0
Cole Swider: 0
D'Angelo Russell: 3-8
Davon Reed: 0

BallsOut
03-18-2023, 01:33 PM
Must be embarrassing to be on a superteam and only lead the Lakers to a 10th seed

1987_Lakers
03-18-2023, 01:34 PM
I expect a superteam to have many players with successfull careers and many playoff great moments and rings, so here it goes for the playoff records of the "superstars" on the Lakers:

Dude had no response to this.

FKAri
03-18-2023, 02:11 PM
LeBron's always on a super team. Because every team has LeBron on it.

And1AllDay
03-18-2023, 05:38 PM
bran is the superteam

next

WhiteKyrie
03-18-2023, 06:32 PM
LeBron has played with far more Hall of Famers than even Kobe, let alone MJ

Axe
03-18-2023, 07:11 PM
LeBron has played with far more Hall of Famers than even Kobe, let alone MJ
Guys that are bound to finish as HOF'ers because they played in a superior era? Amazeballs. :lebronamazed:

WhiteKyrie
03-18-2023, 07:18 PM
No such thing as superior era. Just the era you’re in. Can’t play the future or past, just what’s in front of you. And the dominance of your era is all that matters. And even being relative it’s disproportionate the amount of deck stacking elite HOF talent Bron has played with. Facts are facts.

Axe
03-18-2023, 07:28 PM
Fuming. There are far more better talented international players rn than there were in the past. Oh, and not to mention better competition too these days.

1987_Lakers
03-18-2023, 07:28 PM
No such thing as superior era. Just the era you’re in. Can’t play the future or past, just what’s in front of you. And the dominance of your era is all that matters. And even being relative it’s disproportionate the amount of deck stacking elite HOF talent Bron has played with. Facts are facts.

2004 Nash dominated his era.

WhiteKyrie
03-18-2023, 09:53 PM
2004 Nash dominated his era.

Great player indeed. Jokic and Luka dominating theirs.

kawhileonard2
03-18-2023, 11:22 PM

2) Wade LeBron Bosh
3) Irving LeBron Love
4) LeBron Love Wade Rose
7) Davis LeBron Russell

Wow this is fact not opinion!

1987_Lakers
03-19-2023, 12:33 AM
Great player indeed. Jokic and Luka dominating theirs.

Someone told me he should have been MVP in 2004.

WhiteKyrie
03-19-2023, 12:48 AM
MJ’s two HOF teammates:
Pippen
Rodman

Kobe’s two maybe three HOF teammates:
Shaq
Gasol
Artest (Possibly)

LeBron’s EIGHT likely HOF teammates:
Wade (Lock)
Bosh (Likely)
Allen (Lock)
Kyrie (Lock)
Love (Likely)
AD (Lock)
Rondo (Likely)
Westbrick (Lock)

I’m not including one and done seasons played with someone who was a HOFer.

Ring Count

MJ - 6x
Kobe - 5x
LeBron - 4x

Odd ratio there per talent capita.

Someone told me he should have been MVP in 2004.

I confused the 2004 with the 2005 season and 2006 season. What’s your point numb nuts? I corrected myself there after.

1987_Lakers
03-19-2023, 12:55 AM
I confused the 2004 with the 2005 season and 2006 season. What’s your point numb nuts? I corrected myself there after.

MJ should’ve had 1989
MJ should’ve had 1990
MJ should’ve had 1997
Shaq should’ve had 2002
Nash should’ve had 2004
Shaq should’ve had 2005
Kobe should’ve had 2006
Nash should’ve had 2007
Kobe should’ve had 2009

MJ has 8x
Shaq has 3x
Nash has 2x
Kobe has 3x

IMO that is perfection. Dirk shouldn’t have any IMO

So you thought Shaq should have been MVP in 2006? :oldlol:

WhiteKyrie
03-19-2023, 12:59 AM
So you thought Shaq should have been MVP in 2006? :oldlol:
No, probably 2005. 2004 went to the right guy in KG. Nash deserved 2007. His best season in that entire stretch, better than his two MVP seasons.

Axe
03-19-2023, 01:04 AM
No, probably 2005. 2004 went to the right guy in KG. Nash deserved 2007. His best season in that entire stretch, better than his two MVP seasons.
Interesting. Both kg and nash have playoff trips with other teams too than jordan.

1987_Lakers
03-19-2023, 01:09 AM

But you said Kobe should have 3 MVPs & Nash should have 2. Which wouldn't be possible if you have Shaq winning 2005.

You probably rememberd the 2004 season wrong, which is no big deal.

Nb1
03-19-2023, 02:12 PM
Dude had no response to this.

I really don't get how anyone can look at the Lakers roster whole career and think those guys are a superteam. I only looked up their playoff record bc i was curious and i didnt' remember any of them having any success in he playoffs other than Davis after he joined Lebron and i'm still shocked to see their playoff record, how atrocious is this? The only player who doesn't have a negative playoff (AD counted without Bron) record is Lonnie Walker with 3 frkin wins and 3 losses in his whole career lol.

BallsOut
03-19-2023, 03:47 PM
Wow this is fact not opinion!

Thanks. Glad there are others who can see the facts.

BallsOut
04-30-2023, 07:07 PM
Lakers have 3 all stars to throw at the Warriors. What a luxury to have

3ba11
04-30-2023, 07:09 PM
Man the standards of what compromises a super team is at an alltime low. Seems like Lebron's presence automatically qualifies a club as a super team. Goat shit right there.

Super-team = 3 perennial all-star first options from 3 different teams put on 1 team

In Lebron's case, it was a dilution of his conference and consolidation of power on 1 team... The 2010 Celtics were already fossils and underdogs, so the East was about to be wide open for the next decade with Derozan, Lebron, Paul George, Wade and Bosh fighting for supremacy - but Lebron teamed up with everyone instead.

Lebron's super-teams were the first player-driven super-team (not GM-driven) and his super-teams were first ones to assemble with everyone in their prime

tpols
04-30-2023, 07:11 PM
MJ’s two HOF teammates:
Pippen
Rodman

Shaq
Gasol
Artest (Possibly)

Wade (Lock)
Bosh (Likely)
Allen (Lock)
Kyrie (Lock)
Love (Likely)
AD (Lock)
Rondo (Likely)
Westbrick (Lock)

Ring Count

MJ - 6x
Kobe - 5x
LeBron - 4x

Exactly.

It just took way more for Lebron to win.

He could never win with a pippen, Pau, or Wiggins secondary producer.

Axe
04-30-2023, 07:19 PM
MJ’s two HOF teammates:
Pippen
Rodman

Shaq
Gasol
Artest (Possibly)

Wade (Lock)
Bosh (Likely)
Allen (Lock)
Kyrie (Lock)
Love (Likely)
AD (Lock)
Rondo (Likely)
Westbrick (Lock)

Ring Count

MJ - 6x
Kobe - 5x
LeBron - 4x

By that shitty logic, you shouldn't have listed westbrook rt since he's washed. Therefore, it's only fine to point out that you also missed listing nash, malone, payton, parish and some other older teammates ending up in the hof.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2023, 07:22 PM
Exactly.

It just took way more for Lebron to win.

He could never win with a pippen, Pau, or Wiggins secondary producer.

he damn near won with mo williams and trash but he coudnt have won with pau, odom, and other better players?

tpols
04-30-2023, 07:35 PM
he damn near won with mo williams and trash but he coudnt have won with pau, odom, and other better players?

He literally never even came close to doing that.

In fact, he lost to Dwight + 0 All Stars with HCA.

3ba11
04-30-2023, 07:42 PM

Lebron needed a Pau-like player at third option to win and a Kobe-like stud at 2nd option.

So he needed a lot more help to win than Kobe because his skillset of abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position imposes spot-up roles that yields weak teammate development, fits, strategic capacity/coaching and ultimately team ceiling/Finals records.

BallsOut
05-20-2023, 11:55 PM
Lebron lost in the Playoffs again with another superteam. Very pathetic and embarrassing.

kawhileonard2
05-21-2023, 12:25 AM
Still has as many titles as Steph.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 03:58 AM
Still has as many titles as Steph.

Steph has the more wholesome career.

Spurs m8
05-21-2023, 04:00 AM
Steph has the more wholesome career.

100 times more wholesome.

Real rings.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 04:06 AM
Lebron lost in the Playoffs again with another superteam. Very pathetic and embarrassing.

It really is pathetic and embarrassing that you hate some guy living infinitely better than you through sheer work ethic and determination in every way. Absurd really.

Anyway, carry on...

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 04:09 AM
It really is pathetic and embarrassing that you hate some guy living infinitely better than you through sheer work ethic and determination in every way. Absurd really.

Anyway, carry on...

Nah I prefer my life. At least I still have all my hair, dignity, am secure with who I am and ain’t a crybaby. Can’t say the same about your idol.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 04:11 AM
Nah I prefer my life. At least I still have all my hair, dignity, am secure with who I am and ain’t a crybaby. Can’t say the same about your idol.

I don't believe you tbh. You seem pretty upset.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 04:13 AM

Don’t care about what you believe dawg. Keep bumping my threads though. Thanks

SATAN
05-21-2023, 04:15 AM
Don’t care about what you believe dawg. Keep bumping my threads though. Thanks

Someone has to. Pretty sad seeing you continually bump your own threads that no one cares about. Here you go, buddy. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
05-21-2023, 04:59 AM

You're a bogan from the outback, pipe down

SATAN
05-21-2023, 05:38 AM
I'm a bogan from the outback, on the pipe bruh!

:kobe:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:50 AM

That explains a lot

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 12:40 PM
100 times more wholesome.

Real rings.

The truth

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 01:29 PM

That kind of cowardly behavior is what people come to expect from LeBron every season. Dude is probably working the phone with Draymond and Kyrie as we speak. No shame in his game or his name.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 07:12 PM
so ebron didnt change teams and somehow added another superteam to his name, within the same season?

https://img.memegenerator.net/instances/29136652.jpg

Yup. We can also go through and see how many seasons Lebron was part of a Superteam. That would actually look worst than this thread is indicating.

Axe
05-21-2023, 07:15 PM
:kobe:
:oldlol:

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:23 PM
LeBron IS the superteam. His presence makes it so.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:23 PM

Bogan m8 :lol

BallsOut
05-22-2023, 09:33 AM
Out of 20 seasons played in the NBA, LeBron has been in 17 superteams which included at least 3 players who either were all stars or would become all stars in their nba careers. The more you know, the less respect you give LeBron for any of his rings.