PDA

View Full Version : 2023 2/13 HUGE Standing Implications: Blazers vs. New-Look Lakers GT

ArbitraryWater
02-13-2023, 11:42 AM
After the Lakers lost 2 big race head to heads against Pels and OKC, here is a chance to redeem some and basically draw level with the Blazers.

Indian guy
02-13-2023, 11:52 AM
LeBron listed "questionable" for tonight too. His ankle must be way worse than they're letting on. These are important game he's missing.

ArbitraryWater
02-13-2023, 12:09 PM
LeBron listed "questionable" for tonight too. His ankle must be way worse than they're letting on. These are important game he's missing.

tbf he and AD are aways isted as questionabe, but yea seems to carry on.

What do you think of Mahomes? Is he on eBron equaing trajectory?

Hey Yo
02-13-2023, 05:26 PM
LeBron ruled out tonight.

Visit ESPN for the game summary of the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers NBA basketball game on February 13, 2023 https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401469022
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Injury report at the end of the article.

Real Men Wear Green
02-13-2023, 06:36 PM
I know James thought it was stupid at the time but the play-in tournament was a brilliant idea. Makes the fans of almost every team think they have a chance.

Keno
02-13-2023, 08:33 PM
You could tell LBJ was wobbling on the night he broke the record heading to the locker room.

Full Court
02-13-2023, 09:06 PM
Lakers are a better team. They should definitely win. They have a way better chance of winning now that Lebron's out. Portland needs a miracle.

StrongLurk
02-13-2023, 09:14 PM
Lol I made a thread months ago telling the Lebron stans/Lakers fans to give up. AD and Lebron simply cannot make it through this current pace and space regular season anymore. We have three years in a row with them missing tons of games, and clearly the rest of the roster has been below average.

Like I said at the beginning of the season, the only thing worth watching is Lebron's journey to break the scoring record. Now that it's over, there is nothing left for people rooting for Lebron/Lakers. They can't even get to the damn play in game...which shouldn't even exist anyways. What about all the other years where if you couldn't make the eight seed, you were simply out of the playoffs. These Lakers teams can't even take advantage of a major bullshit development.

Full Court
02-13-2023, 09:19 PM
Lol I made a thread months ago telling the Lebron stans/Lakers fans to give up. AD and Lebron simply cannot make it through this current pace and space regular season anymore. We have three years in a row with them missing tons of games, and clearly the rest of the roster has been below average.

Like I said at the beginning of the season, the only thing worth watching is Lebron's journey to break the scoring record. Now that it's over, there is nothing left for people rooting for Lebron/Lakers. They can't even get to the damn play in game...which shouldn't even exist anyways. What about all the other years where if you couldn't make the eight seed, you were simply out of the playoffs. These Lakers teams can't even take advantage of a major bullshit development.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Lakers will make the play in.

Hey Yo
02-13-2023, 11:43 PM
Not a good start for LA

SATAN
02-14-2023, 12:01 AM
Dame is annihilating them.

ImKobe must be over the moon.

bison
02-14-2023, 12:06 AM
This is a crazy 3 pt shooting performance for Damian lillard even by his standards

Smook A.
02-14-2023, 12:08 AM
8 threes at halftime for Dame. He's going for the record

RRR3
02-14-2023, 12:51 AM
Dame is annihilating them.

ImKobe must be over the moon.
Nah, LeBron isn't playing so he wants them to win.

respect to thybulle

dude just keeps doing his thing

1987_Lakers
02-14-2023, 01:14 AM
Lakers are a better team. They should definitely win. They have a way better chance of winning now that Lebron's out. Portland needs a miracle.

:oldlol:

Spurs m8
02-14-2023, 01:14 AM
Important game...selfish fraud sits out...what's new

1987_Lakers
02-14-2023, 01:16 AM
Wtf happened to the AD that was destroying teams right before he got injured? Dude is so frustrating to watch.

On the bright side D'Angelo already an upgrade over Westbrick and Beasley looking very nice.

And why is Ham still starting Schroder? Dude should be coming off the bench for instant offense, starting him at the 2 is dumb, dude is 6 foot 1.

BallsOut
02-14-2023, 01:17 AM
What happened to the OP? Thought this game had huge implications?

RRR3
02-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Wtf happened to the AD that was destroying teams right before he got injured? Dude is so frustrating to watch.

On the bright side D'Angelo already an upgrade over Westbrick and Beasley looking very nice.

And why is Ham still starting Schroder? Dude should be coming off the bench for instant offense, starting him at at the 2 is dumb, dude is 6 foot 1.
Hambone Ham is Full Court.

Full Court
02-14-2023, 07:02 AM
Hambone Ham is Full Court.

Just shows how DEEP into this loser's head I am.

:roll:

ZenMaster
02-14-2023, 07:38 AM

And why is Ham still starting Schroder? Dude should be coming off the bench for instant offense, starting him at the 2 is dumb, dude is 6 foot 1.

AD is still injured dude, he's playing through pain and will get surgery once the season ends or earlier if his foot blows up again while playing.

Real Men Wear Green
02-14-2023, 08:13 AM
So with the Lakers having lost a game that apparently had huge implications can we now accept the reality that a 26-32 13th place team whose two best players need to rest every three games isn't going to win a championship or are we waiting for them to drop the odds to 1000/1 so that we can place another great "value" bet?

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2023, 01:35 PM
What happened to the OP? Thought this game had huge implications?

game is at 4 at night lol

ofc it had huge implications

Full Court
02-15-2023, 10:16 PM
:oldlol:

What are you laughing about, Dudley? I called that one pretty well.

Portland got their miracle. Their shooting that game was once in a season. 23-47 from three. If they shot like all the time they'd be champs this year.