PDA

View Full Version : Nets losing, Mavs getting blown out. all is well in the universe

AirBonner
02-13-2023, 11:11 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/f0/5e/68f05ebe759273bfafe4e23a644a1385.gif

imdaman99
02-13-2023, 11:13 PM
Mavs team was ballin and smacking everyone around. Their best player comes back and they shit the bed :lol

Maybe a ball-stopper is not what they need.

imdaman99
02-13-2023, 11:42 PM
Don't look now, it's Kyrie time

AirBonner
02-14-2023, 12:04 AM
Good effort imagine if he did that earlier

imdaman99
02-14-2023, 12:05 AM
Luka is a bad defender, got cooked by Kyle Anderson :facepalm and then they played hot-potato at the end of the game :lol

Either way, was a fun game to watch.

1987_Lakers
02-14-2023, 12:07 AM
Give it more time.

Spurs m8
02-14-2023, 12:47 AM
And op hasn't had sex...all is well

ArbitraryWater
02-14-2023, 10:53 AM
Mavs team was ballin and smacking everyone around. Their best player comes back and they shit the bed :lol

Maybe a ball-stopper is not what they need.

wut?

90sgoat
02-14-2023, 01:34 PM
Luka is going to finally have to learn to play team ball / off ball.

He can't keep blaming others. If he can't even play with Kyrie, who is basically the perfect running mate, then that's on him.

tontoz
02-14-2023, 02:13 PM

He can't keep blaming others. If he can't even play with Kyrie, who is basically the perfect running mate, then that's on him.

Kyrie is the perfect running mate?

:roll:

Mask the Embiid
02-14-2023, 02:16 PM

Its finally start to creep in with you that he’s just not ever going to win. I’ve been telling you this! I guess I can’t be frustrated at least you came to the realization

You still got jokic. At least if you put a unicorn next to him he is capable of winning a chip. He needs a PF that can play center on Defense but PF on offense. He needs a player that doesn’t even exist yet. A Tyson chandler on defense but like a souped up AD on offense who can actuallly hit 3’s at a 38% clip. Once again this player doesn’t even exist in the nba yet

No matter what you realistically put around Luka the guy will never win in the nba….ever! and either him or his fan base will always run off any good teammates he gets. He will always be a career loser…jumbo Westbrook

Edit- jokic needs like a jumbo Rich man’s robert Covington to win a ring

tontoz
02-14-2023, 02:31 PM
Its finally start to creep in with you that he’s just not ever going to win. I’ve been telling you this! I guess I can’t be frustrated at least you came to the realization

You still got jokic. At least if you put a unicorn next to him he is capable of winning a chip. He needs a PF that can play center on Defense but PF on offense. He needs a player that doesn’t even exist yet. A Tyson chandler on defense but like a souped up AD on offense who can actuallly hit 3’s at a 38% clip. Once again this player doesn’t even exist in the nba yet

No matter what you realistically put around Luka the guy will never win in the nba….ever! and either him or his fan base will always run off any good teammates he gets. He will always be a career loser…jumbo Westbrook

Edit- jokic needs like a jumbo Rich man’s robert Covington to win a ring

Luka has already gotten farther in the playoffs than Big Wiggle. So has Jokic.

Mask the Embiid
02-14-2023, 02:35 PM

That’s also farther than the treadmilling wizards has gone in the past 5 decades. Big wiggle in one year(with a torn mcl) has done = to what the wizards have done in 5…. Count em….5…….decades…..

Soak it in baby boy

AirBonner
02-14-2023, 02:36 PM

He really is unaware :lol:lol

Mask the Embiid
02-14-2023, 02:39 PM
He really is unaware :lol:lol

You got bigger problems to worry about than the wiggler….markelle Fultz is coming for you 1st round :roll:

AirBonner
02-14-2023, 02:41 PM
You got bigger problems to worry about than the wiggler….markelle Fultz is coming for you 1st round :roll:

Our D team beat your A team

tontoz
02-14-2023, 02:48 PM
That’s also farther than the treadmilling wizards has gone in the past 5 decades. Big wiggle in one year(with a torn mcl) has done = to what the wizards have done in 5…. Count em….5…….decades…..

Soak it in baby boy

I never claimed the Wizards are good. You don't see me creating threads about them that backfire. That's your thing.

I would prefer that they just blow up the team and clear out the front office.

FireDavidKahn
02-14-2023, 07:32 PM

Soak it in baby boy

A 76ers fan talking shit?

Even the Wolves have more recently been to a conference title series then the 76ers:roll:

Mask the Embiid
02-14-2023, 09:34 PM
A 76ers fan talking shit?

Even the Wolves have more recently been to a conference title series then the 76ers:roll:

:oldlol: lol I can’t even take a Timberwolves fan serious. If I stoop that low pretty soon imma be in here arguing with a hornets fan or a Delaware 67ers blue coats fan or something. You got it bro….you….got it….you win!:applause:

Sometimes you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold em boys. Perfect example here :oldlol:

90sgoat
02-15-2023, 04:36 AM
No matter what you realistically put around Luka the guy will never win in the nba….ever!

Not the same thing at all, we've already seen Luka win.

He can win playing his Lebron ball, just not win a ring.

It would be very dissapointing if he is the kind of egomaniac that won't learn the necessary team play lessons.

I don't think he will continue like that for 10+ years.