PDA

View Full Version : Remember when ISH looked like this?

SaltyMeatballs
02-15-2023, 07:39 PM
https://i.ibb.co/JqQkjpw/Screenshot-27.png

Check out the total number of threads and posts in the NBA forum and OTC lounge in that picture from nearly a decade ago compared to today

diamenz
02-15-2023, 08:03 PM
the vaccine really killed off a lot of people.

Gohan
02-15-2023, 08:14 PM
Damn the dleague forum was poppin back in the day. Probably because lebron23 wanted to be the first dleague player with down syndrome. Its ashame he couldnt make it:(

highwhey
02-15-2023, 08:27 PM
OP where we meeting at the suns championship parade

SaltyMeatballs
02-15-2023, 08:31 PM
OP where we meeting at the suns championship parade

The bars at mill avenue and old town scottsdale are gonna be popping :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2023, 09:16 PM
was so much better

jstern
02-16-2023, 12:29 AM
Now days it's rare to see a thread with over 16 views. Even in the main NBA forum.

The only bad thing about the old ISH is that you could not embed YouTube videos. The new ISH exposed Jasper and Lebron23 a bit in that regard. But at least after Patrick Chewing taught him how to, Lebron23 took one of his major weaknesses and made it into one of his strengths. It actually increased his posting rate because now he can't stop embedding YouTube videos, (though I think Axe is still going to beat him in the race to 100,000 posts). He really made it into one of his strengths, and all in less than a year ago. I would like the same for Jasper.

The only bad thing about Lebron23 finally learning how to embed YouTube videos is that it seems to have cut into him making threads about hot dogs, or Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cola. And he's replaced it with things such as the Sirhan Sirhan, RFK assassination, random JFK, Bush, and Clinton videos. I guess because he wants to be a politician.

Jasper
02-16-2023, 12:04 PM
Now days it's rare to see a thread with over 16 views. Even in the main NBA forum.

The only bad thing about the old ISH is that you could not embed YouTube videos. The new ISH exposed Jasper and Lebron23 a bit in that regard. But at least after Patrick Chewing taught him how to, Lebron23 took one of his major weaknesses and made it into one of his strengths. It actually increased his posting rate because now he can't stop embedding YouTube videos, (though I think Axe is still going to beat him in the race to 100,000 posts). He really made it into one of his strengths, and all in less than a year ago. I would like the same for Jasper.

The only bad thing about Lebron23 finally learning how to embed YouTube videos is that it seems to have cut into him making threads about hot dogs, or Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cola. And he's replaced it with things such as the Sirhan Sirhan, RFK assassination, random JFK, Bush, and Clinton videos. I guess because he wants to be a politician.

pretty much you kill ever thread... lmfao

Patrick Chewing
02-16-2023, 12:19 PM
I remember when ISH had no annoying ads.

glidedrxlr22
02-16-2023, 02:10 PM
Yeah those were some good years. There was much more talent back then too. I don't know why I stick around and mainly lurk. Probably cause I don't do change much.

Smook A.
02-16-2023, 05:20 PM
I like the new layout but I hate how the upgrade wiped out thousands of classic threads and basically caused a ton of really good posters to leave