02-15-2023, 09:44 PM
thats not even a luka stan dummie

thats just an observer
Rof.

Mask the Embiid
02-15-2023, 09:44 PM
thats not even a luka stan dummie

thats just an observer

It’s already been posted. No going back now. I have no regrets and stand with my previous post. Even if he’s not a fluffer, the real fluffers are thinking it and agree with what he said.

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2023, 10:05 PM
It’s already been posted. No going back now. I have no regrets and stand with my previous post. Even if he’s not a fluffer, the real fluffers are thinking it and agree with what he said.

no shit, the point was if even casua observers think so, maybe you the dumb one.

Real Men Wear Green
02-15-2023, 10:08 PM
Why is it so unbelievable that he could have a sore back?

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2023, 10:10 PM
Why is it so unbelievable that he could have a sore back?

Who said it was unbelievable?

Are you on your period again?

Literally imagining things just so you can form an argument in your head against someone you dont ike :oldlol:

tontoz
02-15-2023, 10:13 PM
It is always something with kyrie. The Starting Lineup on NBA radio have a 'kyrie wheel' filled with excuses for him to miss games. They used to spin the wheel a lot but haven't done it lately.

Real Men Wear Green
02-15-2023, 10:44 PM
Who said it was unbelievable?

Are you on your period again?

Literally imagining things just so you can form an argument in your head against someone you dont ike :oldlol:

So you aren't the idiot that wrote this:

no shit, the point was if even casua observers think so, maybe you the dumb one. . Maybe you are the dumb one

bluechox2
02-16-2023, 12:08 AM
Kyrie already quit… lol

Full Court
02-16-2023, 06:54 AM
Maybe he's trying to force a trade at the end of the season. :lol

Airupthere
02-16-2023, 10:11 AM
Doesn't matter where he goes, it will be the same things over and over.

ImKobe
02-16-2023, 11:09 AM
Why are people making an issue out of him resting? He's been healthy all season.

tontoz
02-16-2023, 11:31 AM
Why are people making an issue out of him resting? He's been healthy all season.

He's been healthy all season but somehow has missed 14 games before the break. Kyrie will always find ways to miss games.

ImKobe
02-16-2023, 11:46 AM
He's been healthy all season but somehow has missed 14 games before the break. Kyrie will always find ways to miss games.

The Nets' FO forced him to sit out games. And he missed 2 games because of the trade. He's missed 4 games due to rest this season. Y'all just look for any reason to hate on him when he's been putting up 29/5/7 on 49/40/87 splits the last 20 games.. He's so far put up 28/5/7 on 53/43/100 splits in Dallas and they've been .500 in those 4 games and that's with Luka only playing in 1 of them. He's been the best 4th quarter scorer in the league this season. He's 9th in the league in both Offensive and Total RAPTOR and 7th in WAR. Idk why anyone would have an issue with his basketball performance this season.

Manny98
02-16-2023, 11:47 AM
Enjoy Part Timerie Dallas :oldlol:

Jasper
02-16-2023, 11:57 AM
just imagine if he would of joined the Lakers...

AD - out
Bon- out
Kyrie- out

gone fishin' in May/June

tontoz
02-16-2023, 12:06 PM
The Nets' FO forced him to sit out games. And he missed 2 games because of the trade. He's missed 4 games due to rest this season. Y'all just look for any reason to hate on him when he's been putting up 29/5/7 on 49/40/87 splits the last 20 games.. He's so far put up 28/5/7 on 53/43/100 splits in Dallas and they've been .500 in those 4 games and that's with Luka only playing in 1 of them. He's been the best 4th quarter scorer in the league this season. He's 9th in the league in both Offensive and Total RAPTOR and 7th in WAR. Idk why anyone would have an issue with his basketball performance this season.

We don't need to look for reasons to hate on him. He provides plenty of reasons.

He went a few weeks playing well with no drama, then demanded a trade. Vintage Kyrie, creating drama out of thin air.

I wonder how long it will take for him to miss games to go on a walkabout to find himself, or whatever random reason he comes up with.

ImKobe
02-16-2023, 12:19 PM
We don't need to look for reasons to hate on him. He provides plenty of reasons.

He went a few weeks playing well with no drama, then demanded a trade. Vintage Kyrie, creating drama out of thin air.

I wonder how long it will take for him to miss games to go on a walkabout to find himself, or whatever random reason he comes up with.

So you just hate the guy no matter what he does. He's 68th in minutes played and only like 5 of the top 20 players are top 50 in total minutes this season. He's on pace to make the All-NBA 3rd team.

SATAN
02-16-2023, 12:23 PM
ImKobe :oldlol:

:facepalm

tontoz
02-16-2023, 12:24 PM
So you just hate the guy no matter what he does. He's 68th in minutes played and only like 5 of the top 20 players are top 50 in total minutes this season. He's on pace to make the All-NBA 3rd team.

His track record is pretty clear. He can't get through even half a season without creating some kind of drama. Even in a contract year he just cant help himself.

ImKobe
02-16-2023, 01:23 PM
ImKobe :oldlol:

Have you ever added up all the posts on ur alts? Is it close to 500k yet?

90sgoat
02-16-2023, 01:50 PM
I think I prefer Kyrie over Luka, even if Luka isn't white.

At least Kyrie is an ardent anti-vaxxer do his own thing.

Luka seems like he'd get the vaxx.

ShawkFactory
02-16-2023, 02:11 PM

Nobody ever has an issue with his actual basketball performance.

RRR3
02-16-2023, 02:51 PM
His entire shtick is being intentionally obtuse.

Mask the Embiid
02-16-2023, 02:55 PM
Tontoz is mentally unhinged…

tontoz
02-16-2023, 03:03 PM
Tontoz is mentally unhinged…

But Mr Flat Earth is perfectly sane :lol

ImKobe
02-17-2023, 07:21 AM

Yet the guy I'm replying to acts as if Kyrie isn't having a great season.

And you know that's not true. People constantly undervalue Irving's impact on the court. How many times do I have to read about Irving not having any impact on the game? He's actually been a great all-around player this season but it's not cool to give him any props because he's unlikeable off the court. Give me a break.

Axe
02-17-2023, 07:30 AM
Ouch. Sad reality.

SATAN
02-17-2023, 09:44 AM

And you know that's not true. People constantly undervalue Irving's impact on the court. How many times do I have to read about Irving not having any impact on the game? He's actually been a great all-around player this season but it's not cool to give him any props because he's unlikeable off the court. Give me a break.

tontoz
02-17-2023, 09:53 AM
Half man, half a season. In 4 seasons he played only 143 games with the Nets.

ShawkFactory
02-17-2023, 10:15 AM

I think the general idea is that he's a ticking time bomb. Regardless of what he gives you on the court you know the other shoe is going to drop at some point.

So it becomes not worth it.

ImKobe
02-17-2023, 10:28 AM
I think the general idea is that he's a ticking time bomb. Regardless of what he gives you on the court you know the other shoe is going to drop at some point.

So it becomes not worth it.

Agreed.

It would be one thing if he was constantly injured in recent seasons, but his worst injury in the last 3 seasons was him landing on Giannis' foot.

Nets' FO didn't help the situation either. He could have played more games the last 2 seasons but they chose to suspend him.

Axe
02-17-2023, 10:33 AM
Agreed.

It would be one thing if he was constantly injured in recent seasons, but his worst injury in the last 3 seasons was him landing on Giannis' foot.

Nets' FO didn't help the situation either. He could have played more games the last 2 seasons but they chose to suspend him.
Kyrie has become a headache ever since leaving cleveland. Not sure why you seem to be oblivious about this.

ImKobe
02-17-2023, 10:44 AM
Kyrie has become a headache ever since leaving cleveland. Not sure why you seem to be oblivious about this.

It's only a headache if you give in to the media and don't stand by your players. He's obviously done & said some dumb things but it's not THAT bad. Players love him for a reason.

tontoz
02-17-2023, 10:55 AM
It's only a headache if you give in to the media and don't stand by your players. He's obviously done & said some dumb things but it's not THAT bad. Players love him for a reason.

Yes it actually is that bad. Remember that in his very first year with the Nets he actually tried to get players to boycott the bubble. He just deliberately blew up a team with title hopes. It is hard to be more of a cancer than he has been with the Nets.

WhiteKyrie
02-17-2023, 11:16 AM

Not only that …

It’s from the sit out games with fans of players with nonexistent injuries that take games off IE LeBron, etc

Celtics 1825
02-17-2023, 06:22 PM
Are you sure he's not out due to cancer?

Real Men Wear Green
02-17-2023, 06:34 PM
Yes it actually is that bad. Remember that in his very first year with the Nets he actually tried to get players to boycott the bubble. He just deliberately blew up a team with title hopes. It is hard to be more of a cancer than he has been with the Nets.

And what makes it even harder to deal with is that he's a real leader. Not that I would want him to lead my team but other players like him and will follow him. KD was crying at that Suns press conference yesterday. Irving has a real impact on dudes. If there wasn't so much money on the line his bubble boycott might have gotten some support.

RRR3
02-18-2023, 04:38 AM
Kyrie is literally the most cancerous player in the league and probably of all time. The fact that many teams won't touch him despite him being one of the better players in the league is just proof of it. ImKobe knows this but will pretend otherwise. Everyone knows Kyrie is good at basketball but the baggage that comes with him outweighs his abilities. He has a negative impact on franchises, that is obvious. The Mavs will find out soon enough, just like every other team he's been on has.

CTbasketball92
02-19-2023, 01:56 PM
it's just a normal rest game, he's fine lol. But in general yes, he sucks as a teammate/force to rely on

Manny98
02-19-2023, 02:00 PM
Kyrie is literally the most cancerous player in the league and probably of all time. The fact that many teams won't touch him despite him being one of the better players in the league is just proof of it. ImKobe knows this but will pretend otherwise. Everyone knows Kyrie is good at basketball but the baggage that comes with him outweighs his abilities. He has a negative impact on franchises, that is obvious. The Mavs will find out soon enough, just like every other team he's been on has.
Yep played a huge role in giving Cleveland their only title ever

What a cancer! :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
02-19-2023, 04:02 PM

Yup.

In his first years in Cleveland there was already talk that he was difficult and disrespectful to Mike Brown at the time. Then after Lebron shows up Kyrie gets insecure and leaves, goes to Boston. Then he has elective surgery before the playoffs so he can sidestep expectations, then he dips out on Boston to avoid being exposed as overrated, takes unprovoked pot shots at the city on his way out. Goes to Brooklyn and immediately disrespects Nash and the Nets organization from the moment he gets there, responding to the Nash hire by saying they dont even need a coach. Takes abrupt vacations during the season without notifying anyone. Eventually demands they fire the coach and general manager, and ultimately demands a trade for himself because he's not "celebrated" enough :roll:

Guy is the CLINICAL DEFINITION of cancer and has been from Day 1. Selfish, insecure, petty narcissist masquerading as righteous behind a faux-woke image. Can't see how anyone roots for this dude. Because he dribbles fancy? I mean you can respect that, but actually liking the guy? Crazy.

SATAN
02-19-2023, 08:50 PM
Amongst Irving’s critics over the last week, was NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal. Shaq pointed at the Mavericks guard as the reason the Nets‘ “Big 3” of Irving, Kevin Durant, and James Harden never came close to living up to the hype.

“Sometimes you have to look at yourself,” O’Neal said via Ben Golliver. “KD was no problem in Brooklyn, so let’s exclude him. Mr. Irving had a lot of stuff going on. James, I don’t know him. So, sometimes you have to look at yourself. I did a lot of crazy stuff. But, at the end of it all I knew my mother was watching, so I tried to keep it professional… But, sometimes you just have to look in the mirror. When you ask to go somewhere and it don’t work out, it’s not always somebody else’s fault. See, I was raised different. Like, my father didn’t play the excuses thing. When I went and we didn’t win, it’s your fault.”

:yaohappy:

Kyrie Irving reflects wanting a “co-management” role with Nets and how that translates to Mavs:

“Nico rang my phone, and I’m grateful they did because I know they wanted me for my work ethic, for my leadership abilities and also my consistency in what I bring to the team.”

:oldlol:

ImKobe
02-20-2023, 08:13 AM

So cancerous that he won Cleveland their only championship in history by outplaying the unanimous MVP.

Like 5 teams tried to get Kyrie at the deadline lmao, what are you smoking? He'll have multiple teams reaching out to get him in the Off-Season. This makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

Irving is playing like a top 10 player in the league this season and you can't stand it.

Players all love Kyrie and teams are still accepting him with open arms. The media HATES Kyrie and I see they've done a great job brainwashing some people here as well with posts like this.

Many players voiced their displeasure about the bubble and didn't want to be there. Why is Irving the only one being singled out here?

https://www.insider.com/lakers-clippers-lebron-james-boycott-season-meeting-2020-8

According to reports, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers voted to end the season early, though one ESPN report painted it as "polling" rather than a formal vote.
One report said LeBron James called for action from team owners toward social-justice reform and left the meeting early.

And remember that Kyrie wasn't the only anti-vax player in the league either. Beal and others initially refused the vaccine but didn't get dragged through the mud for it. Lebron defended Kyrie's choice to sit out as well and didn't come out as pro-vax either until they started calling him out for it and pressured him into doing what's best for his brand.

Axe
02-20-2023, 09:13 AM
So cancerous that he won Cleveland their only championship in history by outplaying the unanimous MVP.

Like 5 teams tried to get Kyrie at the deadline lmao, what are you smoking? He'll have multiple teams reaching out to get him in the Off-Season. This makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

Irving is playing like a top 10 player in the league this season and you can't stand it.

Players all love Kyrie and teams are still accepting him with open arms. The media HATES Kyrie and I see they've done a great job brainwashing some people here as well with posts like this.

Many players voiced their displeasure about the bubble and didn't want to be there. Why is Irving the only one being singled out here?

https://www.insider.com/lakers-clippers-lebron-james-boycott-season-meeting-2020-8

And remember that Kyrie wasn't the only anti-vax player in the league either. Beal and others initially refused the vaccine but didn't get dragged through the mud for it. Lebron defended Kyrie's choice to sit out as well and didn't come out as pro-vax either until they started calling him out for it and pressured him into doing what's best for his brand.
Damn, you sure do have some of the weirdest takes itb. :ohwell:

SATAN
02-20-2023, 09:29 AM
Autistic rant

:yaohappy:

tontoz
02-20-2023, 09:45 AM

How many players refused to play in the bubble and called for a boycott? Voicing displeasure is a lot different from refusing to play/calling for a boycott.

Wiggins was antivax too but got vaxed anyway and ended up winning a ring. Beal already had Covid and had some natural immunity. It is debatable how effective the vax is for someone who already had Covid. I have heard that the side effects are worse in that scenario.

Kyrie won a ring in Clevelend, then bailed. Why did he bail? He wasn't happy with....whatever.

ImKobe
02-20-2023, 10:40 AM
How many players refused to play in the bubble and called for a boycott? Voicing displeasure is a lot different from refusing to play/calling for a boycott.

Wiggins was antivax too but got vaxed anyway and ended up winning a ring. Beal already had Covid and had some natural immunity. It is debatable how effective the vax is for someone who already had Covid. I have heard that the side effects are worse in that scenario.

Kyrie won a ring in Clevelend, then bailed. Why did he bail? He wasn't happy with....whatever.

Lakers and Clippers (led by Bran and Kawhi) wanted to boycott the bubble in the middle of the POs.. This has been widely reported on. They wanted out before the rest of the league pressured them into staying.

Wiggins was entering the last year of his contract and he said he was forced to take the vaccine. Irving didn't give into the pressure and was villainized for it. I'm not saying he was right in doing this but the Nets ultimately failed him and KD both, which is why they forced their way out this season.

Kyrie wanted his own team. Him and Bran accomplished their championship goal in Cleveland and they weren't going to beat GS again. There were already talks of Bran going to LA back in 2017 as we knew they'd have the cap space and the pieces to build a championship team around him. Irving forcing his way out of Cleveland helped Bran make another Finals run, as Kyrie would have been out for the POs, so the players they got in return thanks to that trade ultimately helped the Cavs make another Finals run.

I'd be on your side if Irving's ex-teammates hated him and said that he was a cancer in the locker room, but I don't believe I've seen anyone say anything negative about him as a teammate, and he's still a top 10-15 player in the league. Him resting before the ASB is a non-issue as he's only been out 4 games due to rest/injury this season. Teams still want him because he's still in his prime as a player and can help them win a championship.

tontoz
02-20-2023, 10:54 AM
Lakers and Clippers (led by Bran and Kawhi) wanted to boycott the bubble in the middle of the POs.. This has been widely reported on. They wanted out before the rest of the league pressured them into staying.

Wiggins was entering the last year of his contract and he said he was forced to take the vaccine. Irving didn't give into the pressure and was villainized for it. I'm not saying he was right in doing this but the Nets ultimately failed him and KD both, which is why they forced their way out this season.

Kyrie wanted his own team. Him and Bran accomplished their championship goal in Cleveland and they weren't going to beat GS again. There were already talks of Bran going to LA back in 2017 as we knew they'd have the cap space and the pieces to build a championship team around him. Irving forcing his way out of Cleveland helped Bran make another Finals run, as Kyrie would have been out for the POs, so the players they got in return thanks to that trade ultimately helped the Cavs make another Finals run.

I'd be on your side if Irving's ex-teammates hated him and said that he was a cancer in the locker room, but I don't believe I've seen anyone say anything negative about him as a teammate, and he's still a top 10-15 player in the league. Him resting before the ASB is a non-issue as he's only been out 4 games due to rest/injury this season. Teams still want him because he's still in his prime as a player and can help them win a championship.

Wiggins had the same choice Kyrie did, take the vaccine or don't play home games. He chose to take the vaccine and play. That was his choice. He could have chosen not to take the vaccine and miss home games. He didn't make that choice and ended up making the All-Star game and winning a ring. Worked out pretty well for him.

Lebron was the one who pushed to play in the bubble in the first place when the boycott talk was going on. He pushed to play and it obviously worked out for him, winning a ring.

So Kyrie blew up a championship team because he wanted his own team? Once again it is all about putting himself above the team. That sure worked out well for him. :oldlol:

He has delibately sabotoged a team that won a ring and also sabotaged a team that had title hopes (they went on an 18-2 run this year) because he didn't like his contract. Once again it is all about him.

Ex teammates? Not much love coming from Boston players :oldlol: and Harden bailed to get away from him.

Durant had this to say:

Durant, who was sent to the Suns just a few days after Irving was shipped away, admitted that Irving's trade request was "tough for me to stomach" because he felt it was "a blow to our team" and "it took away our identity."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10065947-kevin-durant-says-kyrie-irving-trade-request-from-nets-was-tough-for-me-to-stomach