Nobody gives a fu^k?

:confusedshrug:

FultzNationRISE
02-23-2023, 06:18 PM
3rd seed- Mike Brown
4th seed- Ty Lue

13th seed- Bran

...thoughts?

Now list them by number of titles won you ****** ********** piece of **** shit mother******

Spurs m8
02-23-2023, 06:25 PM
Lottery without AD

InnerZen
02-23-2023, 07:07 PM
Lottery without AD

Actually true! Them winning or losing seems to always depend on how AD performs regardless of how LeBran performs!

SATAN
02-23-2023, 07:16 PM
Actually true! Them winning or losing seems to always depend on how AD performs regardless of how LeBran performs!

You might want to check what actually happened this season.

Dickhead.

Jasper
02-23-2023, 08:17 PM
Quite frankly ad has not been scoring well / he will put lakers in the lottery

InnerZen
02-23-2023, 09:02 PM
Quite frankly ad has not been scoring well / he will put lakers in the lottery

He's not far off from his career high and on much better efficiency.

ArbitraryWater
02-23-2023, 09:12 PM

Dickhead.

:oldlol:

Satan when something evil in society happens: who cares? look someone died in a crowd the other day

Satan when lebron is disrespected: listen you dickhead, ...

Full Court
02-23-2023, 10:06 PM
No AD, no playoffs.

No Lebron, no difference.

Full Court
02-23-2023, 10:07 PM

Dickhead.

Beezleblubber's perpetually upset because his hero is actually in the lottery at the all star break.

With a super team no less. :roll:

SATAN
02-23-2023, 10:37 PM
:oldlol:

Satan when something evil in society happens: who cares? look someone died in a crowd the other day

Satan when lebron is disrespected: listen you dickhead, ...

What exactly do I say who cares about? I don't have to chime in on every stupid conversation going on here. Most of it is you dudes pretending you care more than you do in order to take some phony political stance and provoke anyway. It's not clever lol.

As for the LeBron comment, I'm disgusted in the human beings that do that too quite frankly. Extremely dumb pieces of shit like Full Court for instance. Can't believe we have to share this Earth with such utter dickheads. Bad parenting I guess.

At least that isn't some political bs though.

ArbitraryWater
02-23-2023, 10:48 PM
What exactly do I say who cares about? I don't have to chime in on every stupid conversation going on here. Most of it is you dudes pretending you care more than you do in order to take some phony political stance and provoke anyway. It's not clever lol.

As for the LeBron comment, I'm disgusted in the human beings that do that too quite frankly. Extremely dumb pieces of shit like Full Court for instance. Can't believe we have to share this Earth with such utter dickheads. Bad parenting I guess.

Most of it is peope who still care and are genuiney concerned with cuture. We know you dont have the spine to care about those things cause it woud take courage/effort and youre better in the unbothered/dont care role.

Yeah it just seemed hilarious to me how you shrug every single thing happening off, but get infuriated about someone posting a misconception about leBron.

SATAN
02-23-2023, 10:49 PM
Dude. You don't know a thing about me. **** off troll. :oldlol:

Full Court
02-23-2023, 11:07 PM

^Bitch fit. :roll:

InnerZen
02-24-2023, 12:48 PM
8 Lakers players with 10+ pts.
Bran negative impact and Lakers STILL won.
I heard he has no halp??

Thoughts?

Hey Yo
02-24-2023, 01:41 PM
8 Lakers players with 10+ pts.
Bran negative impact and Lakers STILL won.
I heard he has no halp??

Thoughts?
Yep

Cry moar bitch tits