PDA

View Full Version : Ironically, the Bucks should not have won in 2021 but should have won in 2022

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2023, 01:53 PM
In 2021, the Lakers were the best team when healthy (started 21-6 before AD went down, up 2-1 on Suns before ADs injury), in 2022 the Bucks were the best team (7 games against the Celtics without Middleton).

SouBeachTalents
02-25-2023, 03:18 PM
2021 was such a ridiculous postseason for injuries. Lakers with AD, Clippers with Kawhi, Nets with Harden & Kyrie, the Hawks with Trae, the Nuggets with Murray & MPJ, even Giannis missed games in the conference finals.

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2023, 03:27 PM
2021 was such a ridiculous postseason for injuries. Lakers with AD, Clippers with Kawhi, Nets with Harden & Kyrie, the Hawks with Trae, the Nuggets with Murray & MPJ, even Giannis missed games in the conference finals.

It was bizarre. Totally forgot Giannis missed games 5-6. MPJ at least didnt miss any games though.

SouBeachTalents
02-25-2023, 03:38 PM
It was bizarre. Totally forgot Giannis missed games 5-6. MPJ at least didnt miss any games though.
You're right, I mixed that up with last year when Murray & MPJ both missed the playoffs. I also forgot to mention CP3 missed the first 2 games of the conference finals that year due to covid :lol

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2023, 04:12 PM
You're right, I mixed that up with last year when Murray & MPJ both missed the playoffs. I also forgot to mention CP3 missed the first 2 games of the conference finals that year due to covid :lol

forreal. Only thing worse than that post-season in terms of health is Arizonas current fake governor, having made a mockery of the system