PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James describes 'real as hell' dream involving Michael Jordan

1987_Lakers
03-06-2023, 01:47 PM
Just woke up from having a dream that MJ and I was shooting the sh*+ back and forth at the Men's National Championship game between North Carolina/Duke! Great vibes and EPIC CLASSIC GAME! It was a tie game/94-94/5 secs left/NC with the ball. My ass would wake up to use the bathroom right before seeing the ending of the game. 🤦🏾*♂️. Happens all the time. Never get to the end. Anyways felt real as hell. Lol. Gm everyone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nba/article-11823549/LeBron-James-describes-real-hell-dream-involving-Michael-Jordan.html

RogueBorg
03-06-2023, 03:22 PM
LOLing at Lebron dreaming he could get into Duke.

RRR3
03-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Why is everything LeBron does news lol

Nilocon165
03-06-2023, 05:17 PM
LOLing at Lebron dreaming he could get into Duke.
Do you think “shooting the shit” means they were trading buckets?

He literally just said they were both at the game you dunce

Please work on reading comprehension

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Amazing.

Can we get a movie of this? (not the game per se, more so the dream)

Full Court
03-06-2023, 08:52 PM
We all knew Jordan was in Lebron's head. :lol

3ba11
03-06-2023, 09:52 PM
MJ and Lebron apparently don't have a relationship like MJ and Kobe did. Kobe would've just called MJ and chopped it up for real.

WhiteKyrie
03-06-2023, 11:29 PM
MJ and Lebron apparently don't have a relationship like MJ and Kobe did. Kobe would've just called MJ and chopped it up for real.
Mike respected and admired Kobe. And Kobe obviously worshipped the ground Mike walked on

Full Court
03-06-2023, 11:35 PM
Mike respected and admired Kobe. And Kobe obviously worshipped the ground Mike walked on

On the other hand, nobody gives Bronie his rezpekt.

WhiteKyrie
03-06-2023, 11:39 PM

Because it wasn’t truly earned. Beyond his insane longevity. PEDs withstanding

warriorfan
03-07-2023, 12:05 AM
Just woke up from having a dream that MJ and I was shooting the sh*+ back and forth at the Men's National Championship game between North Carolina/Duke! Great vibes and EPIC CLASSIC GAME! It was a tie game/94-94/5 secs left/NC with the ball. My ass would wake up to use the bathroom right before seeing the ending of the game. ����*♂️. Happens all the time. Never get to the end. Anyways felt real as hell. Lol. Gm everyone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nba/article-11823549/LeBron-James-describes-real-hell-dream-involving-Michael-Jordan.html

lmaooooooooooooooo

he can’t even best jordan in his wildest dreams

kawhileonard2
03-10-2023, 12:26 AM

This and colluding.

SATAN
03-10-2023, 12:30 AM
This is all LeBron has to do. Tweet the most simple thing ever and his detractors start having fits and giving him/his brand more attention.

Being played like fools. :lol

Meanwhile they probably have irl wet dreams featuring MJ on a nightly basis.

warriorfan
03-10-2023, 12:50 AM
This is all LeBron has to do. Tweet the most simple thing ever and his detractors start having fits and giving him/his brand more attention.

fumin’

1987_Lakers
03-10-2023, 12:52 AM

:lol

Bawkish
03-10-2023, 01:55 AM

Bron has himself already admitted to the fact

TheMan
03-10-2023, 08:25 AM

Y u mad tho?

Axe
03-10-2023, 08:28 AM

:roll:

Airupthere
03-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Just woke up from having a dream that MJ and I was shooting the sh*+ back and forth at the Men's National Championship game between North Carolina/Duke! Great vibes and EPIC CLASSIC GAME! It was a tie game/94-94/5 secs left/NC with the ball. My ass would wake up to use the bathroom right before seeing the ending of the game. 🤦🏾*♂️. Happens all the time. Never get to the end. Anyways felt real as hell. Lol. Gm everyone

“I was at home watching the game and I said he was gonna…before the game even started, when I seen uhh, I said he was probably going to score 70 tonight. I don’t know what made me say that. My friends was with me and they was like okay.” :oldlol:

SATAN
03-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Bron has himself already admitted to the fact

So according to you, your definition of a wet dream is talking to Michael Jordan.

Don't ever quote me again, you stupid prick.

Do not do it to yourself.

Axe
03-10-2023, 04:09 PM
So according to you, your definition of a wet dream is talking to Michael Jordan.

Don't ever quote me again, you stupid prick.

Do not do it to yourself.
:oldlol: