PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is apparently badly injured (confirmed by ony of his haters on the media)!

Nb1
03-06-2023, 06:55 PM
Damn, when even Skip who hates Lebron and thought Bron was milking his injury goes back on his word, its not good news for Laker fans.

Basically from Bron's x-rays, his right ankle is such a mess that it needs surgery and he's been playing on his left leg alone which needs to overcompensate and became injured too. Crazy that he's been playing on no legs and still has the best plus-minus and best net rating of the team and went 3-0 with the new look Lakers while they're 3-3 without him.

They said its such a mess that he shouldn't even be able to walk and it must have been going for a long time if its this bad now. Crazy that Bron has been playing injured on no legs and still gave a chip to the Lakers and is stil carrying them at 38 this season alone :bowdown:

Here's the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgNjfYA2-4

StrongLurk
03-06-2023, 07:15 PM
He's been hurt/not 100% pretty much his whole Lakers tenure. Lakers fans ae basically seeing 70% of what prime Lebron was at best.

I'd be surprised if he can even make it another 2-3 years in the NBA at an elite level, unless he is fine with missing 40-50% of the regular season.

SATAN
03-06-2023, 08:18 PM
Wasn't this exact same thread already posted a couple days ago?

Full Court
03-06-2023, 08:50 PM
This is actually great news for Lakers fans if true. With Lebron out, they'll actually make the playoffs.

FultzNationRISE
03-06-2023, 08:53 PM
He's been hurt/not 100% pretty much his whole Lakers tenure. Lakers fans ae basically seeing 70% of what prime Lebron was at best.

I'd be surprised if he can even make it another 2-3 years in the NBA at an elite level, unless he is fine with missing 40-50% of the regular season.

He could frankly consider straight up retiring until his boys are eligible and then returning to play with them. It’s not like a temporary retirement wouldnt be earned and well deserved on his part (unlike MJ who did it for stupid reasons). And clearly a team WOULD sign him even at 40 years old after a two year hiatus.

I dont think he does it but it’s always a possibility.

coin24
03-06-2023, 09:39 PM
This is actually great news for Lakers fans if true. With Lebron out, they'll actually make the playoffs.

It’s great news :cheers: