PDA

View Full Version : Is there any amount of money you would take to bet that Steph Curry makes a 3……

Kblaze8855
03-09-2023, 09:30 AM
…..but you die if he misses?

You pick the dollar amount to make it worth it. He gets 50 warm-up shots from anywhere he chooses to shoot. There is a little interview for the show being produced that will last three or four minutes then he walks back out…..you toss him the ball and he takes a single three with a guy standing behind you with a shotgun at your head. Ball goes in you get the agreed sum of money(taxes covered) and if it doesn’t, you won’t even live to see the ball hit the ground.

How much money would have to be on the line? Or does it not matter because you won’t do it?

iamgine
03-09-2023, 10:06 AM
I feel Curry would be quite nervous seeing there's someone with a shotgun on the court.

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Not playing with my life like that.

Money not worth it.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 10:15 AM
If anyone takes that shot you want it to be him but it's too much pressure. I don't want anyone taking that shot. If I could not provide for myself and my family I would consider it but I would still want there to be some kind of guaranteed payment. I am not going to die just because Curry didn't notice the sweat on his pointer finger.

FultzNationRISE
03-09-2023, 11:01 AM
I would, without hesitation, lay down my life to defend the honor and good name of Lebron James.

But risking it just to make a billion dollars?

Not worth it.

Kblaze8855
03-09-2023, 11:05 AM
I’m pretty sure most would decline and then have to watch 5 straight people take the deal and walk away billionaires then hate yourself. He’s not missing that shot. No brains would touch floor that day.