PDA

View Full Version : Since 2019, whenever KD has tried taking the easy way out, hes gotten a swift dose of

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 10:12 AM
... karma?

Something is not allowing his cheating ways :lol

Kblaze8855
03-09-2023, 10:14 AM
Was it ever confirmed that he asked out again or specifically wanted to go to the suns? I’m not saying either way I’m saying I didn’t do much reading on it.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 10:17 AM
So is James foot injury also karma?

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 10:23 AM
So is James foot injury also karma?

for joining a lottery team?

How dumb are you bre?

tontoz
03-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Was it ever confirmed that he asked out again or specifically wanted to go to the suns? I’m not saying either way I’m saying I didn’t do much reading on it.

He did it privately, not publicly. Apparently the Suns were the only team KD was interested in.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 10:33 AM
for joining a lottery team?

How dumb are you bre?

Making that team trade for AD? I guesses you forgot that part. Or joining Wade and Bosh? Guess you forgot that too.

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 10:57 AM
Making that team trade for AD? I guesses you forgot that part. Or joining Wade and Bosh? Guess you forgot that too.

Yeah, 12 years later karma had him get a regular season injury on the lakers, cause he teamed up in Miami over a decade ago.

Seriously, it should not allowed to be this dumb.

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 10:57 AM
He did it privately, not publicly. Apparently the Suns were the only team KD was interested in.

Karma is good, man.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Yeah, 12 years later karma had him get a regular season injury on the lakers, cause he teamed up in Miami over a decade ago.So you are saying that karma doesn't actually injure players for joining other stars? Duh.

Seriously, it should not allowed to be this dumb.
And yet still you can breathe. I am not telling you to hurt yourself or anything of that nature but if stupid offendsyou then go take a look in the mirror and do something about the twit staring back at you.

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 11:24 AM
So you are saying that karma doesn't actually injure players for joining other stars? Duh.

No one ever said that to generally be the case to begin with. Youre making a fool of yourself.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 11:34 AM
No one ever said that to generally be the case to begin with. Youre making a fool of yourself.

"whenever KD has tried taking the easy way out, hes gotten a swift dose of
... karma?"

- Some idiot

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 11:38 AM
"whenever KD has tried taking the easy way out, hes gotten a swift dose of
... karma?"

- Some idiot

seems to be a different statement than whenever stars team up irrespective of the major differences in circumstances, karma injures them.

Did you get dropped on the head as a baby?

Hey Yo
03-09-2023, 11:38 AM

The Lakers FO was forced into trading for Davis?? They would have had zero interest if New Orleans called and James wasn't on the team?

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 11:43 AM
seems to be a different statement than whenever stars team up irrespective of the major differences in circumstances, karma injures them.

Did you get dropped on the head as a baby?
"Easy way out." But English may not be your strength.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 11:45 AM
The Lakers FO was forced into trading for Davis?? They would have had zero interest if New Orleans called and James wasn't on the team?

So we apparently missed the part where Davis forced a trade and then told certain teams he wouldn't sign with them? The whole thing was collusion and everyone knows it. Probably even you even though James stans try to act like it didn't happen.

Hey Yo
03-09-2023, 11:57 AM
So we apparently missed the part where Davis forced a trade and then told certain teams he wouldn't sign with them? The whole thing was collusion and everyone knows it. Probably even you even though James stans try to act like it didn't happen.

So where's the part that the Lakers FO had no interest in Davis whatsoever but was forced by LeBron to trade for him.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 12:02 PM
So where's the part that the Lakers FO had no interest in Davis whatsoever but was forced by LeBron to trade for him.

Who said they had no interest? No one if claiming it was a bad trade or whatever other unrelated arguments you want to make.

Hey Yo
03-09-2023, 12:08 PM
You said that James forced LA to trade for Davis. Basically insinuating that LA would have never traded for Davis or gave it a 2nd thought if they weren't allegedly forced to by LeBron.

hold this L
03-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Lets see how it goes now though, he's in a loaded Suns team. They're going to be extremely tough to beat.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2023, 12:21 PM
You said that James forced LA to trade for Davis. Basically insinuating that LA would have never traded for Davis or gave it a 2nd thought if they weren't allegedly forced to by LeBron.

He absolutely engineered the deal behind the scenes. I am clearly now stating for you that the Lakers were down for it but the scenario was engineered by Klutch sports so that James and Davis could win a championship.

WhiteKyrie
03-09-2023, 01:06 PM
He didn’t cheat, he got traded but ok. And yes it was goofy as hell. Karma for all the deck stacking to win as easily as possible. Same goes for Bron in many ways.

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2023, 01:41 PM
Where was this karma his first 2 years in Golden State :lol Cause LeBron got literally the biggest karma imaginable that first season in Miami.

We’ll see if it continues in Phoenix, he’s probably got 3 more legit shots at a superstar caliber title run there.

ArbitraryWater
03-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Where was this karma his first 2 years in Golden State :lol Cause LeBron got literally the biggest karma imaginable that first season in Miami.

We’ll see if it continues in Phoenix, he’s probably got 3 more legit shots at a superstar caliber title run there.

the basketball gods didnt know he would continue to do it.

they stopped it in 2019 and usually ended further stacking-deck shenanigans.

they wont allow it anymore.