PDA

View Full Version : Lakers learning to win despite 20+ turnovers a game

AirBonner
03-11-2023, 01:47 AM
In one quarter they had more turnovers than points lmfao :lol and still they win:biggums:

Nike D'Antoni
03-11-2023, 01:49 AM
Westbrook is unlucky. His turnovers resulted in opponent points, whereas today not without him

ImKobe
03-11-2023, 01:50 AM
This is what happens when you share the ball.

They need to flip Bran like they did Westbrick and build a real contender. Call the Cavs and see if they're giving up Garland and whatever else for Bran & a 1st.

AlternativeAcc.
03-11-2023, 01:51 AM
In one quarter they had more turnovers than points lmfao :lol and still they win:biggums:

Because D Lo got hot from 3

One of the best mid-season trades of all time. Westbrick is the biggest cancer in history

8Ball
03-11-2023, 09:20 AM
This is what happens when you share the ball.

They need to flip Bran like they did Westbrick and build a real contender. Call the Cavs and see if they're giving up Garland and whatever else for Bran & a 1st.

Kobetards finally see the light?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okT1Syt8oc0/hqdefault.jpg

Full Court
03-11-2023, 09:48 AM
Yep, I told you all they would flourish without Lebron playing. You Bronies wouldn't believe me, but there it is. :lol

2much_knowledge
03-12-2023, 01:36 AM
Darvin ham already drew the perfect play in strategy. Keep lebron injured haha

SATAN
03-12-2023, 01:38 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okT1Syt8oc0/hqdefault.jpg

:yaohappy:

ImKobe
03-12-2023, 07:24 AM

Low IQ Bran tard strikes again. KB was never a ball dominator like your hero.

Johnny32
03-12-2023, 08:00 AM
reaves taking a shot at westbrick lol?

“He’s a really good basketball player that plays the game the right way,” Reaves said. “You don’t really see him too many times, in the midst of the game, making a wild play. He’s very under control, plays at his own pace. Like I said, he’s just super talented. The shots he was hitting in the fourth (quarter) was ridiculous. You’ve got only a handful of guys that take those shots in those situations.”

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2023, 09:12 AM
reaves taking a shot at westbrick lol?

“He’s a really good basketball player that plays the game the right way,” Reaves said. “You don’t really see him too many times, in the midst of the game, making a wild play. He’s very under control, plays at his own pace. Like I said, he’s just super talented. The shots he was hitting in the fourth (quarter) was ridiculous. You’ve got only a handful of guys that take those shots in those situations.”

:rockon: