AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Claxton 10 points to Jokers 7

Jokic was bullying him in the paint and the boards

I had to turn it off.

Gonna be a 40 point triple double for him

Manny98
03-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Really missing Simmons, Dinwiddie is so reckless sometimes, better suited as a 6th man

Noel is ****ing awful :facepalm

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Nets are awful :roll:

No offensive talent whatsoever. Jokic and MPJ just toying with them

Manny98
03-12-2023, 04:39 PM

61 at the half, our defense has been the issue so far

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 04:41 PM
61 at the half, our defense has been the issue so far

A defense only team struggling with defense. Thats big yikes

Johnny32
03-12-2023, 04:45 PM
jokic over 12.5 rbds looking good.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 04:51 PM
A defense only team struggling with defense. Thats big yikes

:facepalm

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 04:57 PM
:facepalm

I saw them go scoreless for like 5 minutes which led to a near 20 point swing.

Nets cannot generate consistent offense and defensively getting torched. They suckkkkkk :roll:

Manny98
03-12-2023, 04:59 PM
I saw them go scoreless for like 5 minutes which led to a near 20 point swing.

Nets cannot generate consistent offense and defensively getting torched. They suckkkkkk :roll:

Only down 3 against the team in basketball

Just awful!

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:00 PM
Only down 3 against the team in basketball

Just awful!

Jokic murdering claxton

Ouch

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Bridges is so smooth, makes scoring look easy

Reminds me of a certain someone

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Bridges is so smooth, makes scoring look easy

Reminds me of a certain someone

14ppg while fully healthy last year next to elite PG and great spacing

This honey moon stage won't last, he's a 19ppg guy on a middling squad with no offense

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:06 PM
Phoenix didn't use him properly

He's looking like Prime Paul George on the Nets, dude is blossoming into a superstar

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Going small is working against Joker it seems

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Nuggets coming off back2back losses to Bulls and Spurs

Struggling with garbage teams lately. Way too reliant on Jokic. Go to shit every time he sits. Just not playing cohesively.

Bucks, warriors, Suns, Celtics, 6ers are just better overall teams.

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Nuggets literally have the worst bench in the NBA according to net rating

Warriors have the 2nd best.

Jokic is MVP by a landslide.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:19 PM
Beat Boston, Minnesota, and now beating Denver all on the road in our last 5 games

This team has proved they can beat anyone come playoff time,

I honestly like our chances against Boston and Philly

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Nets defense completely shut down Jokic :bowdown::bowdown:

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:22 PM
Nuggets can't be viewed as a top team with their lack of depth. Now that I've started paying attention to them it's obvious they're a tier 2 squad (can't win a title vs healthy tier 1 teams)

Warriors are favorites in the west with the KD injury. Suns 2nd. Lakers 3rd if lebron is healthy.

East favorites are Bucks and Celtics. 6ers a distant 3rd. Nobody else close.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Woooo!

https://media.giphy.com/media/LXhxCy7zC1aOlgL0SB/giphy.gif

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:26 PM
Nuggets bench has scored 8 points and apparently it has been a common thing since the all star break.

Had no idea they were literally the worst unit in the NBA. And they don't have enough superstar talent in the starting lineup to make up for it.

Warriors are the team I like most again this year in the west.

You guys need to start paying attention to my posts as I watch more closely and nail down the favorites. Did the same last year and every year prior. Never been wrong.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:29 PM
Nuggets bench has scored 8 points and apparently it has been a common thing since the all star break.

Had no idea they were literally the worst unit in the NBA. And they don't have enough superstar talent in the starting lineup to make up for it.

Warriors are the team I like most again this year in the west.

You guys need to start paying attention to my posts as I watch more closely and nail down the favorites. Did the same last year and every year prior. Never been wrong.

You were wrong on this Nets team being garbage for starters

Also wrong on Bridges

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:30 PM
Claxton showing off his jumper

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:32 PM
This is the best team in the league :yaohappy:

https://i.postimg.cc/13ZdkkZd/erik-killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:35 PM
You were wrong on this Nets team being garbage for starters

Also wrong on Bridges

By garbage I mean they're a middling team with zero hope to win a title. Theyre in the worst position to be. Good enough to make the playoffs but nowhere near good enough to do any damage.

Bridges is in a honey moon stage. It won't last. I've seen this played out many times.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:36 PM

:roll::roll::roll:

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:36 PM
This is the best team in the league :yaohappy:

https://i.postimg.cc/13ZdkkZd/erik-killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif

They're not remotely close to the best... starting to get exposed. Back2back losses to Spurs and Bulls. Worst bench in NBA.

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Never count put a Manny jinx

Nets folding

DMAVS41
03-12-2023, 05:46 PM
They're not remotely close to the best... starting to get exposed. Back2back losses to Spurs and Bulls. Worst bench in NBA.

This is one reason the Jokic hate is a bit strange. The Nuggets are destroying teams when he's on the floor and getting destroyed when he's off.

Currently, Jokic has a +23.5 on/off. Not the end all be all for team strength as the Nuggets are still a really good team, just top heavy...but over the course of nearly an entire season...to be -10.8 points per 100 without Jokic on the floor...that is just awful. Maybe they could stagger more with some of the starters, but this is a terrible look.

For reference, Lebron's highest on/off differential of his career was +21.2 and that was the 09 Cavs. A team kind of similar to the Nuggets that unless Murray gets back to his pervious status...probably too reliant on one star.

Dirk's highest was +20.4 in 03...and that team was a legit contender for sure, so it can be done. In 11, Dirk had a +16 and they won the title...so possible to still win, but super hard. Both of those teams were really bad without Dirk on the floor with large negative differentials.

End of the day...you aren't going to find many teams that won the title or had a ton of playoff success if the team is getting torched by double digit points per 100 possessions when the star player is off the court.

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:50 PM
This is one reason the Jokic hate is a bit strange. The Nuggets are destroying teams when he's on the floor and getting destroyed when he's off.

Currently, Jokic has a +23.5 on/off. Not the end all be all for team strength as the Nuggets are still a really good team, just top heavy...but over the course of nearly an entire season...to be -10.8 points per 100 without Jokic on the floor...that is just awful. Maybe they could stagger more with some of the starters, but this is a terrible look.

For reference, Lebron's highest on/off differential of his career was +21.2 and that was the 09 Cavs. A team kind of similar to the Nuggets that unless Murray gets back to his pervious status...probably too reliant on one star.

Dirk's highest was +20.4 in 03...and that team was a legit contender for sure, so it can be done. In 11, Dirk had a +16 and they won the title...so possible to still win, but super hard. Both of those teams were really bad without Dirk on the floor with large negative differentials.

End of the day...you aren't going to find many teams that won the title or had a ton of playoff success if the team is getting torched by double digit points per 100 possessions when the star player is off the court.

Yeah, I have just been assuming they were average. Not actually the worst.

I love their starting lineup and it's up there with the best, but they're not quite on the same level as Bucks, Warriors, Celtics, or Suns when it comes to starting lineups. So having the worst bench is a backbreaker.

It creates a situation where Jokic is easily deserving of winning MVP while not having championship or bust expectations. I'm fine with that.

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Bridges has disappeared in the 4th quarter and Jokic has dominated.

Damn the Nets suck.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:52 PM
Dinwiddie costing us the ****ing game

DMAVS41
03-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I have just been assuming they were average. Not actually the worst.

I love their starting lineup and it's up there with the best, but they're not quite on the same level as Bucks, Warriors, Celtics, or Suns when it comes to starting lineups. So having the worst bench is a backbreaker.

It creates a situation where Jokic is easily deserving of winning MVP while not having championship or bust expectations. I'm fine with that.

Yea, I'd be fine if Joel or Giannis won it, but as of right now, I'd vote for Jokic.

The Sixers, without Joel on the court, are 10.8 points per 100 better than the Nuggets are without Jokic. Again, not the end all be all as I like the Nuggets starters better, but man...that is really hard to overcome.

Similar story for Giannis and the Bucks.

Nuggets without Jokic...-10.8 points per 100
Sixers without Joel... +0.0 points per 100
Bucks without Giannis...+0.4 points per 100

Pretty crazy.

Manny98
03-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Chokic :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Yea, I'd be fine if Joel or Giannis won it, but as of right now, I'd vote for Jokic.

The Sixers, without Joel on the court, are 10.8 points per 100 better than the Nuggets are without Jokic. Again, not the end all be all as I like the Nuggets starters better, but man...that is really hard to overcome.

Pretty crazy.

Sheesh. That's a huge disparity. Not surprised with Bucks being that good but a bit by the 6ers.

Jokic has also missed less games than those two. Jokic should be MVP but I'm sensing the Joel narrative coming in hot.

AlternativeAcc.
03-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Chokic :roll:

Nets blew a 17 pt 4th Q lead and barely hung on. Enjoy the win though :oldlol:

Manny98
03-12-2023, 06:10 PM
Nets blew a 15 pt 4th Q lead and barely hung on. Enjoy the win though :oldlol:
We won on the road against the team with the current best record

Damm right I will enjoy the win :cheers:

GrayGoat
03-12-2023, 06:15 PM
We won on the road against the team with the current best record

Damm right I will enjoy the win :cheers:

No 3rd best record you coke head

Manny98
03-12-2023, 06:23 PM
No 3rd best record you coke head

Best home record, 30-5 until they ran into the Brooklyn Nets :applause:

Proctor
03-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Manny stays winning :applause:

Bridges fam :banana:

Manny98
03-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Manny stays winning :applause:

Bridges fam :banana:
:hammertime:

Im Still Ballin
03-13-2023, 01:27 AM

Pretty crazy.

These play-by-play data signals are why Nikola has my vote for MVP. His On/Off numbers are rivaling KG in 2004, LeBron in 2009, and Curry in 2016. Even the Adjusted Plus-Minus (APM) and Regularized Adjusted Plus-Minus (RAPM) numbers are fantastic. Even the one-number metrics are tight and right.

Those numbers support what I'm seeing watching the games. A guy leading the league in touches per game. An offensive engine that elevates his team and adds more wins than anybody else.

Truth be told, though, there'll be no bad winner. Giannis, Joel, and Nikola are all worthy winners.

NBAGOAT
03-13-2023, 07:08 AM
Nets definitely have a lot of good pieces but I’m so tempted to tank next few years since they’re not winning anything even without their own picks.

Bridges with these games should get more than what was rumored for og but at same time idk if he’s a guy you build your franchise around. However for a team like grizzlies or kings you can legit consider giving up 4 1sts or Keegan Murray and multiple 1sts.

Cam Johnson is going get a big contract in free agency even with his injury concerns and age. He’s a big wing who’s an elite shooter and not a liability on D. If guys like grant Williams and pj Washington want over 15 mil, he can ask for more than 20.

Dinwiddie can be a great 6th man for many teams and fetch a 1st. Guys like finney smith o Neale should be in playoff rotations.