PDA

View Full Version : Untold

hateraid
03-18-2023, 06:03 AM
I went out with a ref tonight who called our high school games. He reffed NCAA games. Reffes my son's games. I'm filled with a lot of truth. The ones you think are greatest were supported by the league. Refs and NBA...NCAA...any league is influenced. Even when I played.. its so corrupt

meat
03-18-2023, 06:49 AM
Sounds like a hot date.

ArbitraryWater
03-18-2023, 08:37 AM
„The ones you think are greatest were supported by the league“ what does that mean

Give us the deets

hateraid
03-18-2023, 07:38 PM
„The ones you think are greatest were supported by the league“ what does that mean

Give us the deets

Favoritism and league influence played a huge roll before games. Refs would discuss pregame who they were going to relax on and who was gonna get the calls. And the person who benefitted the most of all time was a certain Bull in the 90s. Despite the repetitive Pistons highlights 23 you couldn't tough the guy which is how he also racked up the points.

Jasper
03-18-2023, 07:45 PM
Favoritism and league influence played a huge roll before games. Refs would discuss pregame who they were going to relax on and who was gonna get the calls. And the person who benefitted the most of all time was a certain Bull in the 90s. Despite the repetitive Pistons highlights 23 you couldn't tough the guy which is how he also racked up the points.

I will say this ... all leagues are based on reputations and MONEY.

Jordan was a huge influence on todays kids as well as the 2000's.
The nba knew his greatness, and used it to capitalize it world wide for their league.

Your Ref buddy could sound like a racist , if I did not know any better.... and those cards play into ref calls I have to assume as well.

hateraid
03-19-2023, 03:38 PM
I will say this ... all leagues are based on reputations and MONEY.

Jordan was a huge influence on todays kids as well as the 2000's.
The nba knew his greatness, and used it to capitalize it world wide for their league.

Your Ref buddy could sound like a racist , if I did not know any better.... and those cards play into ref calls I have to assume as well.

He's not white. So you don't know any better

SATAN
03-19-2023, 08:30 PM
Favoritism and league influence played a huge roll before games. Refs would discuss pregame who they were going to relax on and who was gonna get the calls. And the person who benefitted the most of all time was a certain Bull in the 90s.

This isn't talked about enough tbh.

hateraid
03-21-2023, 04:31 PM
This isn't talked about enough tbh.

It really isn't. Especially when it's genuine inside information and it goes against the grain

Full Court
03-21-2023, 07:41 PM
It really isn't. Especially when it's genuine inside information and it goes against the grain

Yeah, we should all definitely take your story about an anonymous HIGH SCHOOL REF who has "inside information" as gospel.

:lol Ok.

RogueBorg
03-22-2023, 01:00 PM
I went out with a ref tonight who called our high school games. He reffed NCAA games.

Did you let him bang you on the first date?

warriorfan
03-22-2023, 01:24 PM
they deleted my post

op is a legit f4ggot

Overdrive
03-22-2023, 02:36 PM
Is consistently lying and making up stories about ones self importance a pinoy thing?

hateraid
03-23-2023, 04:28 AM
Yeah, we should all definitely take your story about an anonymous HIGH SCHOOL REF who has "inside information" as gospel.

:lol Ok.

Did you he reffed NCAA? He has peers who reffed NBA? I played HS in the 90s. He went on to ref NCAA. Maybe there some truth. But who am I trying to convince But the forum merman

hateraid
03-23-2023, 04:29 AM
they deleted my post

op is a legit f4ggot

Don't you think they deleted your post because they don't promote crack on ISH? Lol, a forum of free speech and you're canceled. VAXCUCK! Lol

Full Court
03-23-2023, 06:56 AM
Did you he reffed NCAA? He has peers who reffed NBA? I played HS in the 90s. He went on to ref NCAA. Maybe there some truth. But who am I trying to convince But the forum merman

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because an NCAA REF says NBA games are fixed and is a Jordan hater, we should DEFINITELY believe you.

:roll:

And you call it "genuine inside information." :lol The stupidity of some people....

hateraid
03-23-2023, 12:40 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because an NCAA REF says NBA games are fixed and is a Jordan hater, we should DEFINITELY believe you.

And you call it "genuine inside information." :lol The stupidity of some people....

Says someone who's probably never picked up basketball. Lol. You don't think people that played NCAA have friends in the NBA? You think refs have their own union? You're naive. But then again why am I explaining this to the biggest child on ISH.

dazzer87
03-23-2023, 12:46 PM
Wait a dude from the Philippine who met a “ref” who sad the NBA is rigged. Got it….:roll: These foreigners……..

warriorfan
03-23-2023, 02:59 PM
Is consistently lying and making up stories about ones self importance a pinoy thing?

Wait a dude from the Philippine who met a “ref” who sad the NBA is rigged. Got it….:roll: These foreigners……..

:roll: :roll:

this dude Op must be lebron23’s dad or some shit :lol

Full Court
03-23-2023, 06:57 PM
Says someone who's probably never picked up basketball. Lol. You don't think people that played NCAA have friends in the NBA? You think refs have their own union? You're naive. But then again why am I explaining this to the biggest child on ISH.

And then you say it doesn't get talked about enough.

Maybe that's because it's third hand hearsay.

Nice try. Your Jordan hatred has obviously affected your IQ.

hateraid
03-23-2023, 09:12 PM
And then you say it doesn't get talked about enough.

Maybe that's because it's third hand hearsay.

Nice try. Your Jordan hatred has obviously affected your IQ.

They'd it themselves! They'd collectively give leniency to NCAA stars to keep them on longer and be more productive. Especially draft prospects. I'm not surprised you'd be in denial lol since Jordan was notorious for getting ref favoritism. Lolol

FKAri
03-23-2023, 10:05 PM
NCAA is definitely shady as fucc. From the reffing to the under the table deals to the recruitment process. There's a lot on the line for these kids and there's desperation. And that means the vultures are out. I imagine it's more mild in the NBA because the power balance is much more even between parties.

Full Court
03-23-2023, 10:46 PM
They'd it themselves! They'd collectively give leniency to NCAA stars to keep them on longer and be more productive. Especially draft prospects. I'm not surprised you'd be in denial lol since Jordan was notorious for getting ref favoritism. Lolol

All superstars get special treatment from the refs. Even your hero Bronie. That doesn't make this thread any less idiotic.

hateraid
03-26-2023, 02:57 PM
All superstars get special treatment from the refs. Even your hero Bronie. That doesn't make this thread any less idiotic.

So you're agreeing with me and it's idiotic. Lol. Such a ****ing kid

Also directly from him, refs hate Lebron because he's a diva and his political stance doesn't mesh with most refs. He hates white people and refs are awre. So there goes your theory. And its funny you still bring Lbron into every conversation you obsessed moron

hateraid
03-26-2023, 03:00 PM
NCAA is definitely shady as fucc. From the reffing to the under the table deals to the recruitment process. There's a lot on the line for these kids and there's desperation. And that means the vultures are out. I imagine it's more mild in the NBA because the power balance is much more even between parties.

From what he said it's worse. But mainly in the 90s.
Reffing college though was mainly from University alumni that pushed to see the kids get a better leg up to be drafted and to make the program attractive. NBA was more influence.because of the gambling and revenue stream. Jordan had the refs in his pocket

Full Court
03-26-2023, 04:08 PM

Also directly from him, refs hate Lebron because he's a diva and his political stance doesn't mesh with most refs. He hates white people and refs are awre. So there goes your theory. And its funny you still bring Lbron into every conversation you obsessed moron

The refs blatantly give Lebron superstar treatment. Your imaginary friend is an idiot, and you're even worse if you believe that "inside info."

:roll: Pathetic.

hateraid
03-26-2023, 05:07 PM
The refs blatantly give Lebron superstar treatment. Your imaginary friend is an idiot, and you're even worse if you believe that "inside info."

:roll: Pathetic.

Ooo, someone's feelings are hurt lolol. So a professional referee just makes up stories fornshits and giggles. Lololz you ****ing moron. Jordan was babied. Facts hurt don't it?

Full Court
03-26-2023, 08:41 PM
Ooo, someone's feelings are hurt lolol. So a professional referee just makes up stories fornshits and giggles. Lololz you ****ing moron. Jordan was babied. Facts hurt don't it?

^And there's the bitch fit.

hateraid
03-28-2023, 01:18 PM
^And there's the bitch fit.

Here goes Full Court again. Being a narcissist child and can't let go of his childhood boyfriend getting exposed lol

Full Court
03-28-2023, 06:57 PM
Here goes Full Court again. Being a narcissist child and can't let go of his childhood boyfriend getting exposed lol

You cry a lot. :lol

https://c.tenor.com/VA_pwLhJIHUAAAAC/tenor.gif

warriorfan
03-28-2023, 07:30 PM
op took a guy out and blew him in order to try to get info to discredit michael jordan

dedication

highwhey
03-28-2023, 08:41 PM
op took a guy out and blew him in order to try to get info to discredit michael jordan

dedication

sounds like you are speaking from experience

hateraid
04-19-2023, 11:43 AM
sounds like you are speaking from experience

No...he just blow people for crack

warriorfan
04-19-2023, 12:22 PM
the posters above me are fat and gay

Charlie Sheen
04-20-2023, 05:32 PM

I do not believe this one. I do not think LeBron hates white people and i do not think refs are plotting against him to defend the master race