Xiao Yao You
03-18-2023, 10:53 PM
Dunn continues with his great play!

Xiao Yao You
03-18-2023, 11:20 PM
Jazz up. Should get the ball again

SATAN
03-18-2023, 11:20 PM
Not a bad game. This is gonna bump Lakers out to 11 again lol.

Xiao Yao You
03-18-2023, 11:22 PM
Talen clutch TO

Xiao Yao You
03-18-2023, 11:24 PM
Kessler doing his best Gobert impression with the game winning block.

Manny98
03-19-2023, 01:01 AM
Kessler is amazing, what a steal for Utah

Mask the Embiid
03-19-2023, 03:48 AM
This is not the same Celtics team anymore. I don’t even get a kick out of trolling them anymore, because they lose so many games. It use to be fun trolling them when they loss to the magic but they lose to a magic level team once a week now. They have no chance vs the bucks. And I’m even starting to think we can take em now, even with doc still being the coach. I smell blood! It’s like a boxer who has been losing for 11 rounds then they finally land a shot that wobbles their opponent. They can be had! I smell blood!!!!! They have locker room issues, a few doubts about their star/ pecking order, and are now questioning their coach. Their vulnerable! We got to Knock them out now! We might can split up this team if they get beat bad enough…. Early enough….in the playoffs. We can finally get rid of these mfs out of the east. We must strike now! We can get Jalen to leave!

Axe
03-19-2023, 04:09 AM
This is not the same Celtics team anymore. I don’t even get a kick out of trolling them anymore, because they lose so many games. It use to be fun trolling them when they loss to the magic but they lose to a magic level team once a week now. They have no chance vs the bucks. And I’m even starting to think we can take em now, even with doc still being the coach. I smell blood! It’s like a boxer who has been losing for 11 rounds then they finally land a shot that wobbles their opponent. They can be had! I smell blood!!!!! They have locker room issues, a few doubts about their star/ pecking order, and are now questioning their coach. Their vulnerable! We got to Knock them out now! We might can split up this team if they get beat bad enough…. Early enough….in the playoffs. We can finally get rid of these mfs out of the east. We must strike now! We can get Jalen to leave!
:biggums:

Cs last season: 51 wins

Cs currently: 49 wins and counting

'They lose so many games' doe

:kobe:

Real Men Wear Green
03-19-2023, 07:26 AM
They're having a rough patch largely due to injuries (last night 3 out of 5 starters didn't play, for example). If they're healthy in the postseason their chances are still good.

Xiao Yao You
03-19-2023, 09:45 AM
They're having a rough patch largely due to injuries (last night 3 out of 5 starters didn't play, for example). If they're healthy in the postseason their chances are still good.

their two best players played. That's a game they need to win

Real Men Wear Green
03-19-2023, 10:30 AM
their two best players played. That's a game they need to win

You want to win every game. No random WC match is any more important than any other though. Down three starters in a back to back. They lost.

Xiao Yao You
03-19-2023, 11:10 AM
You want to win every game. No random WC match is any more important than any other though. Down three starters in a back to back. They lost.

and how many starters were the tanking Jazz without? We won't count the Bum

Real Men Wear Green
03-19-2023, 11:40 AM
and how many starters were the tanking Jazz without? We won't count the Bum

I don't know. I don't care. No one goes 82-0. Treating everything like it's life and death, I can see now how you went insane.

NBAGOAT
03-19-2023, 11:52 AM
Even with injuries the Celtics should be worried. The defense is just not what it was last year. Don’t have the talent shooting wise to be the best playoff offense imo. Browns been good but tatums been in a slump and Lowe said he’s shooting 29% on pull up 3s this year and he takes a lot of them

Axe
03-19-2023, 04:09 PM
Even with injuries the Celtics should be worried. The defense is just not what it was last year. Don’t have the talent shooting wise to be the best playoff offense imo. Browns been good but tatums been in a slump and Lowe said he’s shooting 29% on pull up 3s this year and he takes a lot of them
If only udoka didn't do his deed last year. His coaching definitely made their defense a force to be reckoned with somehow.

Real Men Wear Green
03-19-2023, 04:32 PM
Udoka is a good coach but the real difference in the defense is Robert Williams being out. Last night the Celtics gave up something like 17 offensive rebounds playing without Williams and Horford. No one is going to defend well without rim protection and rebounding doesn't matter what th he coach does.

Axe
03-19-2023, 06:54 PM
Right. Like what's said earlier, injuries played a factor in here too. Still they're most likely to finish with a better record this season than last time. Although what may happen to them in the playoffs with their new coach remains to be seen.

RRR3
03-19-2023, 06:55 PM
Udoka is a good coach but the real difference in the defense is Robert Williams being out. Last night the Celtics gave up something like 17 offensive rebounds playing without Williams and Horford. No one is going to defend well without rim protection and rebounding doesn't matter what th he coach does.
Kessler is one of the best offensive rebounders in the NBA too.

Xiao Yao You
03-19-2023, 07:10 PM
can't quit me

fourkicks44
03-19-2023, 07:26 PM
Meh. Like RMWG points out you can't win them all especially on the road in the West with multiple key guys out. They will be fine come playoffs when Horford and Williams come back healthy. Key there is getting healthy for the playoffs, their bench is full of great shooters, Hauser and Pritchard behind Brogden. All those guys won't play obviously but the shooting depth is there.

That all being said, Philadelphia is .5 games up now and there is a second round collision on the horizon. Celtics may have had the Sixers number over the post process era, but the Sixers have never had homecourt advantage in a playoff series against them.

The Sixers do have a tough road trip West coming up and another meeting against Boston before the playoffs. The 2nd seed could come right down to the wire but it is Boston's to lose.

Xiao Yao You
03-19-2023, 07:57 PM
Meh. Like RMWG points out you can't win them all especially on the road in the West with multiple key guys out. They will be fine come playoffs when Horford and Williams come back healthy. Key there is getting healthy for the playoffs, their bench is full of great shooters, Hauser and Pritchard behind Brogden. All those guys won't play obviously but the shooting depth is there.

That all being said, Philadelphia is .5 games up now and there is a second round collision on the horizon. Celtics may have had the Sixers number over the post process era, but the Sixers have never had homecourt advantage in a playoff series against them.

The Sixers do have a tough road trip West coming up and another meeting against Boston before the playoffs. The 2nd seed could come right down to the wire but it is Boston's to lose.

isn't Williams always hurt? Rivers still coaches the Sixers I believe

fourkicks44
03-19-2023, 09:04 PM
isn't Williams always hurt? Rivers still coaches the Sixers I believe

:lol

These are two truths, hopefully they cancel each other out.