PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think makes the Finals ?

Duderonomy
03-20-2023, 12:10 PM
I think it will be the Bucks vs Suns in a 2021 rematch.

I'd give the Nuggets and Warriors an outside shot as well.

Fun fact, since the 1979 Supersonics no non-Texas/California team from the west has won a championship.

Objectivity
03-20-2023, 02:40 PM
As the days go by, I am more and more convinced the Dallas Mavericks will make the finals. I believe Kyrie Irving and Luka Doncic are two of the best isolation players in the game and their formidable pairing will be too much for their western competitors. On top of that, this duo is complemented by what I consider to be an underestimated supporting cast, Bullock, Hardaway, Kleber, Wood, Green, Powell. I expect these roleplayers to be able to provide significant scoring given the opposing defence's focus on the 2 superstars. One question that might be raised would be the one pertaining to their lack of success so far. I anticipate this will change sooner rather than later. Luka, battling injuries was playing far below his ability ever since Kyrie came along and he will likely be back to his old self by play off time.

As for the east, I believe it will be either the Bucks or the 76ers.

Manny98
03-20-2023, 02:55 PM
Bucks will make it out East

West is tough, if healthy I got the Lakers getting out the West, a healthy Bron and AD are too much but the likelihood of both of them being healthy is low so likely Denver

Mask the Embiid
03-20-2023, 03:09 PM
Sixers Suns

L.Kizzle
03-20-2023, 03:23 PM
Warriors and Bucks.

sdot_thadon
03-20-2023, 04:09 PM
I want 76ers and Suns, but it's wide open on both sides as far as I'm concerned so what we end up getting will be some oddball out of left field shit nobody saw coming.

Duderonomy
03-20-2023, 04:18 PM
I want 76ers and Suns, but it's wide open on both sides as far as I'm concerned so what we end up getting will be some oddball out of left field shit nobody saw coming.

The 76ers making the finals and Harden coming up cutch would be some coming out of left field sh!t :oldlol:

sdot_thadon
03-20-2023, 04:26 PM
The 76ers making the finals and Harden coming up cutch would be some coming out of left field sh!t :oldlol:

No shit, didn't really consider that angle :lol. I just meant from a standpoint of seeding expectations but yeah Harden coming up clutch in the finals is one of a few things that would absolutely break this site lol.

AirBonner
03-20-2023, 04:33 PM
If 76ers make finals Harden winning fmvp would be cherry on top