PDA

View Full Version : NBA fans=Lowest IQ sports fan base

SATAN
03-24-2023, 11:25 AM
Anyone else find themselves having these thoughts? The real guys here shouldn't be offended by this thread. It has just become embarrassing to be an NBA fan these days when you see these ****ing idiots twisting, lying and spreading hatred about players and the game everywhere it's mentioned. NBA related media is ****ing GARBAGE. TRASH. It's almost unbelievable that this is what it's become. Just brain dead morons starting arguments with each other over things that don't even matter. It basically says where their minds and hearts are. ****ing pathetic.

Come to think of it, **** it. **** this message board. Everyone who feels the same way should do the same. **** these idiots. I am not RRR3. I have another account that shall remain unnamed but will retire that one too.

To those on the approved list, I wish you a good life. **** everyone on the disapproved list. You're all pieces of shit and need to grow some brain cells.

This is a good thread.

tontoz
03-24-2023, 11:38 AM
No. If fact i have found that if you go the the team forums of bad teams you will generally find a lot of high IQ fans with advanced degrees. It is the bandwagoners of top teams, player stans and trolls that are typically low IQ.

Im so nba'd out
03-24-2023, 11:40 AM
See you tomorrow bro. We don’t mind you venting, just please click an ad or two on the way out. It helps keep the lights on

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2023, 11:50 AM
Do you follow any other sports as intensely and are in touch with its fanbases?

Cause I think its the same everywhere. Even tennis.

Maybe a super nieche sport that doesnt have the same competitiveness/pettiness among its followers, which purely follow for aesthetics and joy, wont radiate towards the idiots.

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2023, 11:52 AM
Btw you might not be rrr3 but you sure meltd own like him jezuz.

Its not just the same opinions but genuinely the same personality and weaknesses you two have.

Real Men Wear Green
03-24-2023, 12:18 PM
I agree. James Stans are the worst.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-24-2023, 12:27 PM
Lol cya dweeb

RRR3
03-24-2023, 12:43 PM
Btw you might not be rrr3 but you sure meltd own like him jezuz.

Its not just the same opinions but genuinely the same personality and weaknesses you two have.
Shockingly slow as usual. When do I ever get this mad? :lol

And being a liberal like OP is very different from being an anarchist like me.

1987_Lakers
03-24-2023, 12:43 PM
Bron haters are some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Notice how all of them never say anything insightful.

Proctor
03-24-2023, 01:00 PM
See you tomorrow bro. We don’t mind you venting, just please click an ad or two on the way out. It helps keep the lights on
:roll:

And yes, OP is RRR3 but that's okay. :cheers:

RRR3
03-24-2023, 01:33 PM
:roll:

And yes, OP is RRR3 but that's okay. :cheers:
:facepalm

Spurs fans average IQ is 45

HoopologyPhD
03-24-2023, 02:37 PM
OP is accurate in his assessment IMO but it is the ultimate douche millennial move to tell everyone what you are doing as if it was something that would interest them.
If you want to leave ISH or Earth, so be it, just shut up and make your move.

Axe
03-24-2023, 02:50 PM
Bron haters are some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Notice how all of them never say anything insightful.
Many of them are a bunch of insecure losers as well. Mostly thinking about him negatively above anything else.

Jasper
03-24-2023, 07:23 PM
does this mean Satan left us ???????????????:pimp: :confusedshrug::pimp:

Full Court
03-24-2023, 09:06 PM
And OP has the lowest IQ of them all.

And he's got the emotional makeup of a teenage girl.

warriorfan
03-24-2023, 11:28 PM
No. If fact i have found that if you go the the team forums of bad teams you will generally find a lot of high IQ fans with advanced degrees. It is the bandwagoners of top teams, player stans and trolls that are typically low IQ.

This is very true. When teams are real shit for many years it weeds out most of the dumbasses

kawhileonard2
03-24-2023, 11:38 PM
Bron stans are the worst. They pulling for a coward who switched teams like 5 teams and still hasn't had more titles than a guy in his own era in Steph Curry who beat him head to head 3x.

Jasper
03-25-2023, 10:22 AM
I believe Satan is 17... but as his post stated .. he is gone . to bad , he could of learned something being on this great forum ..:milton

Full Court
03-25-2023, 12:55 PM
I believe Satan is 17... but as his post stated .. he is gone . to bad , he could of learned something being on this great forum ..:milton

This is like the third time I've seen him post that he's done and he's leaving. Yet unfortunately he always comes back. I expect he'll be back in a week or so to cry and rage some more. :confusedshrug: