PDA

View Full Version : I almost fell for the fraud..I'm changing my picks.. Lakers will win West

3ba11
03-24-2023, 12:48 PM
2-way capability with the most dominant players (AD/Lebron) and the most GOOD players (D-Lo, Reeves, Schroeder, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Walker, Hachimura) - a talented player like Hachimura is buried because the team is so stacked.

So I'm not falling for it although I almost did - Lakers are a HEAVY favorite to win the West - Joker has Jamal Murray and Lebron has A mf'ing D and D-Lo and the most "others" I've ever seen

The league and media worked ALL YEAR to put this insanely talented team together.. So carry on the fraud but I will NOT be a victim of it

RRR3
03-24-2023, 12:50 PM
Itching for anoner ban I see.

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:05 PM
Itching for anoner ban I see.

You think this is ban-worthy?

I'm not trolling even 1% with this thread and it isn't really a Lebron-hating thread.. It's legitimately pointing out how stacked his team is and changing my pick accordingly.

Why would Jokic be expected to beat AD with crappier teammates? Why would Jokic/Murray be expected to beat AD/Lebron/D-Lo and their superior "others" and better defensive capacity?.. Heck, D-Lo > Murray

Again, the league worked really hard to stack his team and now look at them

ShawkFactory
03-24-2023, 01:05 PM
Hachimura was a bench player getting the same minutes on the wizards 2 months ago.

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:16 PM
Hachimura was a bench player getting the same minutes on the wizards 2 months ago.

His PPG and FGA are down 30-40% and his assists (hold-time) down 50%

And his minutes have fallen off as this new Laker team gets their chemistry and lineups down.. He doesn't play much now

Hachimura is behind far better players in LA than Wash

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 01:18 PM
Op has been predicting/expressing his worst nightmares on the net for a decade solid now. Thought maybe there was a therapeutic aspect to it but from this far away can't tell if it's that or if this guy's just a deranged idiot. Either way it has been sometimes mildly, sometimes extremely entertaining to watch him squirm as Lebron has excelled. His prediction coming true would be great just for the meltdown afterwards.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2023, 01:20 PM
His PPG and FGA are down 30-40% and his assists (hold-time) down 50%

And his minutes have fallen off as this new Laker team gets their chemistry and lineups down.. He doesn't play much now

Hachimura is behind far better players in LA

I mean yea...the Lakers have more talent than the wizards. So stacked..

Although Beal, Porzingis, and Kuzma traded missing games which helps a bench player get more shots/hold time. Being a bench guy yourself I’m sure you’re aware of all that.

I actually like him a lot but he has huge holes in his game. On a great team a guy like him isn’t getting significant minutes. Or even a lottery team.

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:22 PM
squirm as Lebron has excelled.

Lebron was lottery in 2019 with Ingram/Kuzna, so he's a failure in the West

And yes I'm aware that AD lifted the Lakers from lottery to champion in 2020 by turning the defense from worst to first and leading the Lakers in scoring for RS & PO... And he destroyed Joker to make Finals just like he will this year

Btw, the only squirming I do is because the media misrepresents and overrates Lebron, not because he excels because he doesn't to the degree you think or claim

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 01:25 PM

And yes I'm aware that AD lifted the Lakers from lottery to champion in 2020 by turning the defense from worst to first and leading the Lakers in scoring for RS & PO... And he destroyed Joker to make Finals just like he will this year

Btw, the only squirming I do is because the media misrepresents and overrates Lebron

He's won an chip and fmvp in the west since he's been there. Hardly anything to call a failure....

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2023, 01:25 PM
Op has been predicting/expressing his worst nightmares on the net for a decade solid now. Thought maybe there was a therapeutic aspect to it but from this far away can't tell if it's that or if this guy's just a deranged idiot. Either way it has been sometimes mildly, sometimes extremely entertaining to watch him squirm as Lebron has excelled. His prediction coming true would be great just for the meltdown afterwards.
The sad thing is OP probably actually believes he's being subtle with this thread, when it's beyond obvious to anyone he's just hedging his bets like the giant pusssy that he is :lol

If LeBron helps take a team that's been the 11th seed all season to the Finals, at 38 years old: "See, I called it, his team is stacked!"

If the Lakers lose before the Finals, especially early, even if they're the 8th seed: "I can't believe he couldn't lead THIS team to the Finals, what a fraud."

He ain't fooling anybody :lol

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:31 PM
The sad thing is OP probably actually believes he's being subtle with this thread, when it's beyond obvious to anyone he's just hedging his bets like the giant pusssy that he is :lol

If LeBron helps take a team that's been the 11th seed all season to the Finals, at 38 years old: "See, I called it, his team is stacked!"

If the Lakers lose before the Finals, especially early, even if they're the 8th seed: "I can't believe he couldn't lead THIS team to the Finals, what a fraud."

He ain't fooling anybody lol.

If Lebron makes the Finals from the West, he won't be "leading" anything - it will be AD dominating Joker just like 2020.

And yeah, making the Finals as the 2nd option would deserve ridicule in comparison to the GOAT standard and would expose him as doing less to win just like 2020 did, or the 2013 run (when only 25 ppg won East and Finals).

But it's funny that you think adding all-star D-Lo, Hachimura, Beasley, Vanderbilt and surging Reaves isn't unfair compared to Joker orJa toiling away trying to win the right way (organically... developing teammates, chemistry and brand)

Xiao Yao You
03-24-2023, 01:33 PM
no bubble and they are running out of games even to get into a win or go home game. Good luck with that prediction :lol

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:36 PM
no bubble and they are running out of games even to get into a win or go home game. Good luck with that prediction :lol

If 1 team is far more stacked than everyone then they should win

No other team has the top talent that the Lakers have or the "others"..... and nearly every team is in flux with injuries, bad chemistry, inexperience or bad record - only a few games separate everyone and it's wide open

The way the media basically talked a team transformation into existence and that makes things weird - my 1st instinct was to go with the long-standing chemistry like Denver or Memphis

Xiao Yao You
03-24-2023, 01:38 PM
If 1 team is far more stacked than everyone then they should win

No other team has the top talent that the Lakers have or the "others" and nearly every team is in flux with injuries, bad chemistry, inexperience or bad record - only a few games separate everyone and it's wide open

a team that has sucked the past two years and whose top two players can't stay on the floor without a bubble and an extra off season aren't in the conversation

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2023, 01:41 PM
If Lebron makes the Finals from the West, he won't be "leading" anything - it will be AD dominating Joker just like 2020.

And yeah, making the Finals as the 2nd option would deserve ridicule in comparison to the GOAT standard and would expose him as doing less to win just like 2020 did, or the 2013 run (when only 25 ppg won East and Finals).

But it's funny that you think adding all-star D-Lo, Hachimura, Beasley, Vanderbilt and surging Reaves isn't unfair compared to Joker orJa toiling away trying to win the right way (organically... developing teammates, chemistry and brand)
Winning the title as 2nd option deserves ridicule yet the guy who did that more times than he lead a team to the title is your 2nd best player ever. Interdasting.

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2023, 01:44 PM
Winning the title as 2nd option deserves ridicule yet the guy who did that more times than he lead a team to the title is your 2nd best player ever. Interdasting.

:roll::roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
If LA gets there, and are healthy, they're obviously a tough out.

Their additions have looked pretty good. I'm also interested to see what Reaves' upside is, or rather how he'll perform from here on out. He's been great.

The Suns with KD are a whole lot of firepower, though. That's a team who'll get you iceskating defensively. Doubling KD or even Booker...yeahhh goodluck.

Kblaze8855
The most “good” you have ever seen? You realize the Blazers had prime Drazen unable to get off the bench? That the Kings had both Hedo and Gerald Wallace barely playing at the same time? That the Lakers at one point started 3 hall of famers and an all star and brought 2 hall of famers and a DPOY off the bench? That Jermaine O’Neal was like the 6th best player in the blazers frontcourt while they had Damon and Steve Smith in the backcourt?

This laker team isn’t anything to be talked about in a historic way.

Just a couple stars and some good players ranging from very good to “You wouldn’t know he existed on the Pistons”.

The haters need to make every team with a super star they don’t like a super team is one of the worst trends among current fans. People were talking about Bobby Portis, and other role players making the Bucks a super team this year when Middleton has barely even played.

Actual good teams with talent like this don’t deserve “super” status. Much less an injury riddled play in contender I don’t believe has played a single game this season with the players in the OP on the court together.

The league isn’t just garbage and super teams. It’s mostly teams that are OK. That’s what the Lakers are. OK. They could be good if they were healthy but they haven’t been healthy in years. And they wouldn’t be in any kinda “____ that I’ve ever seen” conversation no matter what.

3ba11
03-24-2023, 01:52 PM

Kobe repeated without a super-team and with a secondary producer at sidekick (no 1b), while defeating max defensive attention (carrying scoring load).. This was all due to his expert jumpshooting skill and off-ball capability that yielded the best chemistry and strategic capacity (coaching), so he could win more with the aforementioned less.

Btw, I concede that this is a hedging thread - it's just tough to think that such a stacked roster wouldn't win... Many other stars would win with this cast if you replaced Lebron with Tatum.. Only Lebron's inherent weak chemistry and also age now combine to throw a sure thing into question

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 01:55 PM
The most “good” you have ever seen? You realize the Blazers had prime Drazen unable to get off the bench? That the Kings had both Hedo and Gerald Wallace barely playing at the same time? That the Lakers at one point started 3 hall of famers and an all star and brought 2 hall of famers and a DPOY off the bench? That Jermaine O’Neal was like the 6th best player in the blazers frontcourt while they had Damon and Steve Smith in the backcourt?

Just a couple stars and some good players ranging from very good to “You wouldn’t know he existed on the Pistons”.

The haters need to make every team with a super star they don’t like the step is one of the worst trends among current fans. People were talking about Bobby Portis, and other role players making the Bucks a super team this year when Middleton has barely even played.

Actual good teams with talent like this don’t deserve “super” status. Much less an injury riddled play on contender I don’t believe has played a single game this season with the players in the OP on the court together.

The league isn’t just garbage and super teams. It’s mostly teams that are OK. That’s what the Lakers are. OK. They could be good if they were healthy but they haven’t been healthy in years. And they wouldn’t be in any kinda “____ that I’ve ever seen” conversation no matter what.

I've seen so many teams coined superteams in the last 10 years or so you'd think this is the golden era of the league. But you're 100% right on this the words super team and superstar are thrown around way too freely and the actual guys and teams worthy of it aren't given their due.

Xiao Yao You
03-24-2023, 01:55 PM
Kobe repeated without a super-team and with a secondary producer at sidekick (no 1b), while defeating max defensive attention (carrying scoring load).. This was all due to his expert jumpshooting skill and off-ball capability that yielded the best chemistry and strategic capacity (coaching), so he could win more with the aforementioned less.

Btw, I concede that this is a hedging thread - it's just tough to think that such a stacked roster wouldn't win... Many other stars would win with this cast if you replaced Lebron with Tatum.. Only Lebron's inherent weak chemistry and also age now combine to throw a sure thing into question

Tatum would actually be on the floor. Makes a pretty big difference vs the alternative

Xiao Yao You
03-24-2023, 01:57 PM
I've seen so many teams coined superteams in the last 10 years or so you'd think this is the golden era of the league. But you're 100% right on this the words super team and superstar are thrown around way too freely and the actual guys and teams worthy of it aren't given their due.

there's only 1 Carlos Boozer and it's about time the man got his due for Christ sakes!

3ba11
03-24-2023, 02:00 PM

The haters need to make every team with a super star they don’t like the step is one of the worst trends among current fans. People were talking about Bobby Portis, and other role players making the Bucks a super team this year when Middleton has barely even played.

Actual good teams with talent like this don’t deserve “super” status. Much less an injury riddled play on contender I don’t believe has played a single game this season with the players in the OP on the court together.

Okay maybe not the most good players I've ever seen... But if you guys think Lebron is the best player on this team then AD and D-Lo represent the best top talent in the league and they also have arguably the best "others" in the league too

I conceded to SouBeach that this was kind of a hedging thread but it's only a hedging thread because Lebron's inherent weak chemistry and now his age throw a sure-thing into question... Normally, a team this stacked would be the runaway favorite and Denver wouldn't be considered.. So it's only Lebron's weaker chemistry that any of his all-star casts were questioned or not favored.. this is true for his entire career

Nb1
03-24-2023, 02:03 PM
2-way capability with the most dominant players (AD/Lebron) and the most GOOD players (D-Lo, Reeves, Schroeder, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Walker, Hachimura) - a talented player like Hachimura is buried because the team is so stacked.

So I'm not falling for it although I almost did - Lakers are a HEAVY favorite to win the West - Joker has Jamal Murray and Lebron has A mf'ing D and D-Lo and the most "others" I've ever seen

The league and media worked ALL YEAR to put this insanely talented team together.. So carry on the fraud but I will NOT be a victim of it

This is the most stacked team's playoff history in their WHOLE career lol:

Troy Brown Jr.: 0-3
Wenyen Gabriel: 1-3
Lonnie Walker: 3-3
Austin Reaves: 0
Anthony Davis without Bron: 5-9
Max Christie: 0
Rui Hachimura: 1-4
Malik Beasley: 9-11
Dennis Schröder: 21-31
Jarred Vanderbilt: 3-6
Mo Bamba: 0
Scotty Pippen Jr.: 0
Cole Swider: 0
D'Angelo Russell: 3-8
Davon Reed: 0

So, the only one with a non negative playoff record is Lonnie Walker (3-3) and half of them never even saw the playoffs. Even the frking Spurs have guys with more playoff experience and better playoff records than the Lakers players other than Bron, but yeah, feel free to be stupid :roll:

ShawkFactory
03-24-2023, 02:05 PM
Okay maybe not the most good players I've ever seen... But if you guys think Lebron is the best player on this team then AD and D-Lo represent the best top talent in the league and they also have arguably the best "others" in the league too

I conceded to SouBeach that this was kind of a hedging thread but it's only a hedging thread because Lebron's inherent weak chemistry and now his age throw a sure-thing into question... Normally, a team this stacked would be the runaway favorite and Denver wouldn't be considered.. So it's only Lebron's weaker chemistry that any of his all-star casts were questioned or not favored.. this is true for his entire career

Lebron currently isn't playing. AD hasn't shown any remote ability to stay healthy himself. For years now.

That's why they aren't favored. It's really that simple.

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2023, 02:10 PM

Or maybe its cause they were all injured, and this stacked top talent, LeBron has only played 3 games with and is 3-0 in those.

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 02:14 PM
Btw, the only squirming I do is because the media misrepresents and overrates Lebron, not because he excels because he doesn't to the degree you think or claim

I'll venture to guess you naturally squirm due to an unhealthy emotional obsession with an idol from your formative years. Normally as we mature and become adults forming our own experiences, we shed the attachments to heroes and idols and replace them with our own knowledge, skill, experience and accomplishments. Apparently the fan, we'll call him Stan for the purpose of this discussion, has been unable or unwilling to sever this connection whether through trauma, mental instability personal failures, or feelings of inadequacy. Patients have been on record being fiercely overprotective or in some cases violent when their object of desire is approached in general conversation in a normal social setting. Mental help professionals have been field testing radical new treatments for this condition with the most extreme being taking the patients hands off the wheel altogether aka banning. But rest assured Stan, there is help out there....

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 02:14 PM

He ain't fooling anybody :lol
Called it lol.

sdot_thadon
03-24-2023, 02:15 PM
there's only 1 Carlos Boozer and it's about time the man got his due for Christ sakes!

:lol

Hey Yo
03-24-2023, 02:39 PM

"I'M NOT TROLLINg"

HoopologyPhD
03-24-2023, 02:51 PM
About time for another Lakers vs Celtics series, I don't see Bucks winning this year or maybe ever again without getting additional talent which is difficult without tanking.
West is pretty open and unpredictable due to all the injuries and trades.

Johnny32
03-24-2023, 05:37 PM
imagine being so terrified of a 38 yr old who's only played 3 games with the lakers starting lineup all season that you pick them to make the finals. the true goat. your desperate actions say far more than your insecure words.

Full Court
03-24-2023, 09:12 PM
OP is correct. Bronie fluffers and the media put forth this narrative that the Lakers were this terrible team of scrubs, when in reality they are a stacked super team that should be the favorite to win the west.

What we've seen is that it was Lebron who was dragging them down all year. And last year.

kawhileonard2
03-24-2023, 10:47 PM

They were favorites in 2021 and lost in round 1, they were 2nd in 2022 and didn't make the play in.

warriorfan
03-24-2023, 11:50 PM
high iq post from op

lakers are stacked

JohnMax
03-25-2023, 12:42 AM
Only 2 teams in NBA history have won the NBA championship while not being a top 3 seed in their conference. The 1995 Houston Rockets (6th seed) and the 1969 Boston Celtics (4th seed).

RRR3
03-25-2023, 01:51 AM
Only 2 teams in NBA history have won the NBA championship while not being a top 3 seed in their conference. The 1995 Houston Rockets (6th seed) and the 1969 Boston Celtics (4th seed).
So if LeBron wins this year he's officially GOAT by a mile :applause:

Full Court
03-25-2023, 09:15 AM
So if LeBron wins this year he's officially GOAT by a mile :applause:

In your dreams. :roll:

If the super team wins a championship this year, it won't boost Bronie at all. He couldn't even lead them out of the lottery.

ShawkFactory
03-25-2023, 10:48 AM
OP is correct. Bronie fluffers and the media put forth this narrative that the Lakers were this terrible team of scrubs, when in reality they are a stacked super team that should be the favorite to win the west.

What we've seen is that it was Lebron who was dragging them down all year. And last year.

So you, naturally, have to go the other way and call them this stacked team. When in reality they’re somewhere in the middle. They’re a very good team who haven’t been fully healthy and also improved at the trade deadline. The world isn’t black and white.

RRR3
03-25-2023, 10:58 AM
So you, naturally, have to go the other way and call them this stacked team. When in reality they’re somewhere in the middle. They’re a very good team who haven’t been fully healthy and also improved at the trade deadline. The world isn’t black and white.
People said they were terrible pre trade, an important distinction. The trade changed their roster quite a bit.

3ba11
03-25-2023, 11:49 AM
imagine being so terrified of a 38 yr old who's only played 3 games with the lakers starting lineup all season that you pick them to make the finals. the true goat. your desperate actions say far more than your insecure words.

The Lakers' cast has the best on-paper talent in the league - no one can match AD, D-Lo and their many "others".

The only reason they aren't a lock is because Lebron's abnormal ball-dominance for his size and position imposes spot-up roles that limits teammate development, chemistry and strategic capacity (coaching)..

So normally I would never make the Jokic thread that said they would win because Lebron/AD would be the runaway favorite and AUTOMATIC.. So there would be no need to pick another team like Denver and then make a hedging thread because the Lakers look so stacked.

Unfortunately, Lebron's abnormal ball-dominance and the resulting need for excessive spacing and scoring help has reduced this team from preseason favorite (2021-2022) to whimpering underdog every year.. This is a trend because his bad brand of ball already reduced preseason favorites to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Allen miracle.

So it's historical record that Lebron's brand of ball underachieves the on-paper talent, aka hedging threads are necessary for his underachieving teams

3ba11
03-25-2023, 12:01 PM
Lebron currently isn't playing. AD hasn't shown any remote ability to stay healthy himself. For years now.

That's why they aren't favored. It's really that simple.

Lebron's record on the floor with AD is bad every year except the bubble and this was after 34-year Lebron missed the playoffs with Ingram and Kuzma.

It's funny that people think that going 1/4 with AD is good or GOAT-caliber - almost any superstar will do better than 1/4 with AD, or 1/4 with Love, or 1/4 with Wade except the Allen miracle.. None of it is anywhere near GOAT-caliber.. 20 years of longevity confirms that Lebron isn't capable of a dynasty, 3-peat or 6 chips with any lineup, aka objectively inferior to MJ (and others)

ShawkFactory
03-25-2023, 12:05 PM
Lebron's record on the floor with AD is bad every year except the bubble and this was after 34-year Lebron missed the playoffs with Ingram and Kuzma.

It's funny that people think that going 1/4 with AD is good or GOAT-caliber - almost any superstar will do better than 1/4 with AD, or 1/4 with Love, or 1/4 with Wade except the Allen miracle.. None of it is anywhere near GOAT-caliber.. 20 years of longevity confirms that Lebron isn't capable of a dynasty, 3-peat or 6 chips with any lineup, aka objectively inferior to MJ (and others)

Lol no it’s not.

I love when you say something wrong or ridiculous in the first sentence of a post. Really saves a lot of time.

RRR3
03-25-2023, 12:10 PM
Lol no it’s not.

I love when you say something wrong or ridiculous in the first sentence of a post. Really saves a lot of time.
He’s gonna be banned again soon, he’s not doing a good job limiting his obsession.

3ba11
03-25-2023, 12:58 PM
He’s gonna be banned again soon, he’s not doing a good job limiting his obsession.

I don't care about getting banned permanently.. you guys and the media are bums to me that ruined the game and the entertainment by miscovering the league and falling for an obvious fraud and loser like Lebron... I don't like associating with victims

3ba11
03-25-2023, 01:04 PM
Lol no it’s not.

I suppose you think that winning 53 games with prime Kyrie and Love was good performance in 2017?

Or 58 wins with Wade/Bosh is goat-level?

Lebron should be winning 65-75 with AD every year, so his 50-something pace is pathetic.. You're just so hypnotized into praising Lebron that you think 57 wins is good

His preseason favorites underachieve the regular season and look weak so they can be an underdog heading into the Finals... A clash of titans becomes a perceived mismatch because Lebron's team underachieved the regular season..

Of course in 2012 his veteran super-team was underdog to baby Westbrick because oddsmakers weren't going to be burned 4 years in a row (Lebron lost as the favorite the previous 3 yrs, including twice to 1-star teams)

ShawkFactory
03-25-2023, 01:05 PM
I suppose you think that winning 53 games with prime Kyrie and Love was good performance in 2017?

Lebron should be winning 65-75 with AD every year, so his 50-something pace is pathetic.. You're just so hypnotized into praising Lebron that you think 57 wins is good

His preseason favorites underachieve the regular season and look weak so they can be an underdog heading into the Finals... A clash of titans becomes a perceived mismatch because Lebron's team underachieved the regular season

:oldlol:

Nice backtrack.

3ba11
03-25-2023, 01:09 PM
:oldlol:

Nice backtrack.

If Lebron isn't capable of 60 wins with AD, Love, Kyrie or Westbrook, then that's BAD

Maybe you forget that you have Bron at #1 or #2, so his inability to win 60 is bad and reveals his overrated status and perceived ability

Phoenix
03-25-2023, 01:18 PM

It's quite obvious by now that banning on this website doesn't mean anything. Funny thing is we know exactly how this is going to go and yet this page is nearly 50 replies and going. We're all knee-deep into crazy territory.

Xiao Yao You
03-25-2023, 01:20 PM
If Lebron isn't capable of 60 wins with AD, Love, Kyrie or Westbrook, then that's BAD

Maybe you forget that you have Bron at #1 or #2, so his inability to win 60 is bad and reveals his overrated status and perceived ability

he's old and broken down. Expecting anything from him at this point is stupid. See Lakers front office :lol

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2023, 01:27 PM

His preseason favorites underachieve the regular season and look weak so they can be an underdog heading into the Finals... A clash of titans becomes a perceived mismatch because Lebron's team underachieved the regular season..

Of course in 2012 his veteran super-team was underdog to baby Westbrick because oddsmakers weren't going to be burned 4 years in a row (Lebron lost as the favorite the previous 3 yrs, including twice to 1-star teams)
He should be winning 75 games every year in his late 30's with AD missing half the season? Those kinds of expectations just prove deep down you really do think he's the GOAT :lol

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2023, 01:31 PM
Where are these expectations for the other, younger stars. Why has he never had these expectations for KD with Kyrie or Kawhi with PG? Better yet, let's take a look at his real favorite player, in his 6 seasons with prime/peak Shaq as a starter/All-NBA caliber player

51 win pace
67 wins
56 wins
58 wins
50 wins
58 wins

5/6 seasons he couldn't even win 60 games with prime Shaq.

3ba11
03-25-2023, 01:46 PM
He should be winning 75 games every year in his late 30's with AD missing half the season?.. Those kinds of expectations just prove deep down you really do think he's the GOAT

Before MJ got hurt in 2002, the Wizards were on a 24-12 run to make the 4 seed and everyone thought they would make a playoff run of some kind.. This was after a 2-9 start.

If they had 2 more all-stars like AD and D-Lo (plus Reaves and others), they would've been easily favored to win it all.

So the Lakers are stacked more than any team and they could win if Lebron can be an impactful 2nd option... Yeah 2nd option and sometimes 4th behind AD, D-Lo and Reaves - that's how stacked the Lakers are

Btw, nost teams had major injuries this year, so that's a wash and won't affect playoffs as long as everyone is healthy going into playoffs.

And did you see Lebron get hurt? ... I didn't... All I saw was foot soreness on the bench and rolling his foot on that tennis ball or whatever... but I didn't see where he actually sustained an injury, aka he's resting.

Ultimately, 1/4 with AD is hardly GOAT-caliber... Neither is 1/4 with Love or Wade (except the Allen miracle).. So 20 years of longevity confirms that Lebron isn't capable of a dynasty, 3-peat, or 6 chips with any lineup, aka objectively inferior to MJ