PDA

View Full Version : Is Rondo an all-time top 20 PG? top 30PG

John8204
03-25-2023, 08:42 PM
Because the thread is now unreadable and I'm actually interested in this.

Tiny Archibald, Steph Curry, Walt Frazier, Magic Johnson, Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, Gary Payton, Oscar Robertson, John Stockton, Isiah Thomas.

Top Twenty I wouldn't have Rondo either
Dave Bing, Bob Cousy, Kyrie Irving, Dennis Johnson, Sam Jones, Slater Martin, Steve Nash, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook, Lenny Wilkins

Seems to fit best in the too thirty
Chancy Billups, Maurice Cheeks, Gail Goodrich, Tim Hardaway, Mark Jackson, Kevin Johnson, Norm Nixon, Mark Price, Trea Young

With the Top forty
Baron Davis, Derrick Fisher, Norm Van Lier, Ron Harper, Dick Mcguire, Michael Richardson, Guy Rodgers, Derrick Rose, Reggie Theus, Deron Williams

So looking at the top thirty
Chancy Billups, Maurice Cheeks, Gail Goodrich, Tim Hardaway, Mark Jackson, Kevin Johnson, Norm Nixon, Mark Price, Trea Young

I would likely take Cheeks, Goodrich, and Young over him...so he'd be top 24

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2023, 09:17 PM
Derek Fisher over Dame, Penny & Lowry

https://media.tenor.com/OKR75dXb7AIAAAAC/nice-south-park.gif

RRR3
03-25-2023, 09:19 PM
Derek Fisher and Mark Jackson in the top 40 PGs :yaohappy:

At least Mark Jackson made an all-star team, but still he's nowhere near top 40 even though he was a good player. Fisher, tho :facepalm A role player through and through.

John8204
03-25-2023, 10:13 PM
Derek Fisher over Dame, Penny & Lowry

https://media.tenor.com/OKR75dXb7AIAAAAC/nice-south-park.gif

Dame and Penny are SG's in my eyes...Lowry is interesting

RRR3
03-25-2023, 10:16 PM
Lowry is a 6 time all-star who was the best player on a team that made the conference finals and will be in the HOF. Comparing him to Fisher is a joke. It's like comparing Dorian Finney-Smith to Devin Booker. OP not beating the troll allegations.

Xiao Yao You
03-25-2023, 10:18 PM
Dame and Penny are SG's in my eyes...Lowry is interesting

Fisher was more of a shooting guard than them. He spotted up for 3's.

Kblaze8855
03-25-2023, 10:21 PM
Penny was a point guard even if we played the ridiculous “Score first players aren’t points” game. And I don’t know how Sam Jones got in there when he played with Cousy and KC Jones his whole early career and prime while we kick Dame out for being a scorer. Sam Jones was a scorer first and never played point to my knowledge.

BigShotBob
03-26-2023, 01:56 AM
There's no way you actually watched Dave Bing play