PDA

View Full Version : West's 4-6 between Suns/Clippers/Warriors

ArbitraryWater
03-26-2023, 02:03 PM
3 stacked teams.

How do you think it will end up?

The 6th seed would be best served by far, not just avoiding one of the other in R2 but also having an easier R2 not playing the Nuggets, although the Lakers might be in that slot.

But I dont expect any of these teams to intentionally tank to drop to a certain seed.

Although the Clippers do have a history of doing it, 2 years ago if anyone can remember:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493198-Revision-Clippers-tanking-HARD-to-avoid-Lakers

These teams are seperated by half a game. Suns got the tiebreaker against both (could end 2-2 against LAC). LAC have the tiebreaker against GSW due to Division record :rolleyes:

Suns: 39-35

@ Utah: W
vs Minnesota: W - Durant back?
vs Denver: W - Durant back!
@ OKC: W
vs San Antonio: W
vs Denver: W
@ Lakers: L
vs Clippers: W

46-36

GSW: 39-36

vs Minnesota: W
vs New Orleans: W
vs San Antonio: W
@ Denver: L
vs OKC: W
@ Sac: W (depends how much they want this, but Sac might be resting starters also)
@ Portland: W (depends how much they want this on a b2b, but Portland probably playing scrubs)

45-37

LAC:

vs Chicago: W
@ Memphis: L
@ Memphis: L
@ New Orleans: L
vs Lakers: L
vs Portland: W
@ Phoenix: L

41-41

I hope this is about the way it goes down.

SouBeachTalents
03-26-2023, 02:06 PM
The Clippers without PG are definitely not stacked :lol And we'll see if KD or Kawhi can actually stay healthy. Warriors are an interesting case, wonder if they have some '95 Rockets like run in them.

Xiao Yao You
03-26-2023, 02:07 PM
Wolves half a game back of the Warriors with a win today. Ant possibly back. Towns is back. Conley bringing them all together. Watch out!

ArbitraryWater
03-26-2023, 02:08 PM
Yeah once I did the game predictions, I noticed LAC SHOULD pretty clearly end up 6th.

But PG isnt done for.

He will be back for the playoffs, Im pretty sure. And thats what matters. So yeah, they are stacked.

ArbitraryWater
03-26-2023, 02:09 PM
Wolves half a game back of the Warriors with a win today. Ant possibly back. Towns is back. Conley bringing them all together. Watch out!

They will be in a one-off shootout to make the playoffs and probably make it, as the 8th seed.

No one needs to do any watching out.