PDA

View Full Version : Bradly Beal Under Police Investigation for Assaulting a Fan

Full Court
03-29-2023, 08:43 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/wizards-star-bradley-beal-reportedly-under-police-investigation-for-alleged-fan-altercation-over-gambling-151444788.html

If you read the story though, I'm with Beal on this one. All he did was slap the man's cap off his head, and anyone who's half a man would have done the same thing. Where do people today get off thinking that can say anything they want to someone's face and not get smacked upside the head?

Real Men Wear Green
03-29-2023, 09:09 AM
By the letter of the law you can't hit someone that doesn't hit you first. But I don't blame Beal for slapping that dude. And I appreciate the inherent disrespect of slapping instead of punching. Should also mean a lighter penalty. Maybe he has to pay a fine and the poor victim gets his parlay money back. Could also cost Beal a game.

ShawkFactory
03-29-2023, 09:23 AM
When you said you're with Beal I thought the guy was insulting his girl or family or something. But saying **** you for making me lose a bet? Probably have to just let that go if you're Beal. But I wasn't there so who knows.

Real Men Wear Green
03-29-2023, 09:30 AM
When you said you're with Beal I thought the guy was insulting his girl or family or something. But saying **** you for making me lose a bet? Probably have to just let that go if you're Beal. But I wasn't there so who knows.

He should but to me this is someone obnoxious getting slapped. He deserved it.

Jasper
03-29-2023, 10:38 AM
"Keep it a buck. I don't give a f*** about none of your bets or your parlays, bro. That ain't why I play the game."

sum's it up ... he should of kept walking , but as an alpha losing a game .. is not a good time to discuss anything with a player.

Full Court
03-29-2023, 06:32 PM

Yeah, but if you have the money to pay the fine, it's probably worth the satisfaction. Unfortunately for him, he's in the spotlight and can't get away with something like that.

If some random person came up to you and talked to you like that, would you let it go and walk away? If so, I admire your self restraint. I don't think most people have it.

90sgoat
03-29-2023, 09:17 PM
Don't say **** you to someone over your degenerate gambling. Gamblers are second in being pathetic only to drunks and druggies.

I would have been with Beal even if he had stomped him.

Xiao Yao You
03-29-2023, 09:23 PM
Don't say **** you to someone over your degenerate gambling. Gamblers are second in being pathetic only to drunks and druggies.

I would have been with Beal even if he had stomped him.

trolls are pretty pathetic