PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Clippers sitting George/Kawhi/Morris?

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2023, 08:41 PM
:milton

trying to duck the 5th seed?

imdaman99
03-29-2023, 08:51 PM
Someone remind Westbrook they are tanking :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
03-29-2023, 08:54 PM
Didn't George hurt his knee a few games ago? And Kawhi is Kawhi. Stupid question.

tontoz
03-29-2023, 09:02 PM
Russ punking Morant :oldlol:

Manny98
03-29-2023, 09:35 PM
Clippers still winning

Russ taking Ja to school!

Manny98
03-29-2023, 10:13 PM
Morant will never be as good as Westbrook

AlternativeAcc.
03-29-2023, 10:16 PM
Westbrook going off is literally the worst thing for the Clippers. His ego being fed right before the playoffs.

I've seen enough, Clippers are losing in the 1st round :lol

Bookmark this thread/post.

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2023, 10:17 PM
Didn't George hurt his knee a few games ago? And Kawhi is Kawhi. Stupid question.

Kawhi sometimes sits b2b's, he doesnt just sit random games.

Gotta love the ingnorance in being dumb and telling others the question is dumb. :rolleyes:

kawhileonard2
03-29-2023, 10:21 PM
Lebron was the cancer not Westbrook.

Manny98
03-29-2023, 10:22 PM
Westbrook put on an absolute masterclass tonight :applause:

SouBeachTalents
03-29-2023, 10:23 PM
Another game Kawhi's team wins without him. Reminds me of when they made the conference finals without him after blowing a 3-1 lead with him the year before.

AlternativeAcc.
03-29-2023, 10:24 PM
Grizzlies are missing their 2 best players in Bane and JJJ, tbf to them.

But Westbrick going off in a game they want to lose so they can avoid the Suns is par for the course. :oldlol: Plays well when you least need it, just a cancer in every sense of the word. Takes pride in it I think.

RRR3
03-29-2023, 10:25 PM
Ja is embarrassing, helpless without his star teammates :yaohappy:

Can't even beat Clippers C team.

Manny98
03-29-2023, 10:28 PM
Grizzlies are missing their 2 best players in Bane and JJJ, tbf to them.

But Westbrick going off in a game they want to lose so they can avoid the Suns is par for the course. :oldlol: Plays well when you least need it, just a cancer in every sense of the word. Takes pride in it I think.
Clippers in 6

Westbrook knocking the snake out in the 1st round would be so so sweet

AlternativeAcc.
03-29-2023, 10:35 PM
Clippers in 6

Westbrook knocking the snake out in the 1st round would be so so sweet

The cancer on a vet minimum deal isn't knocking anything out except his own team. Lakers turned into championship contenders pretty much overnight after his departure

Nice the Clipps have managed to be 8-8 with him though. .500 ain't too bad, it's far better than the Nets record without KD. :oldlol:

kawhileonard2
03-29-2023, 10:36 PM
Sat them to show how good Westbrook is. Lebron couldn't even make playoffs with him.

GrayGoat
03-30-2023, 12:12 AM
Morris is unplayable. Robert Covington is better

ImKobe
03-30-2023, 03:19 AM
Sat them to show how good Westbrook is. Lebron couldn't even make playoffs with him.

He was actually good with just Bran on the court but Bran + AD wasn't a great fit with the lack of shooting between the 3 of them, they'd have needed a Klay or Hield type shooter off the ball but instead had Bev, Nunn, Walker etc who were mediocre to bad even when left wide open.

I'm not surprised to see him flourish on the Clippers with all that shooting around him, and it looks like Lue is finally figuring out the rotations and playing more Batum & RoCo and less Morris down the stretch which is a great sign if you're rooting for them. PG & Kawhi can both play without the ball so there's no issues with fit there. It's safe to say that getting Russ was the right move for the Clippers with how bad Reggie Jackson has looked in Denver.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 07:09 AM
Kawhi sometimes sits b2b's, he doesnt just sit random games.

Gotta love the ingnorance in being dumb and telling others the question is dumb. :rolleyes:

Kawhi sometimes sits.. all the time. Stupid poster.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 07:38 AM
Kawhi sometimes sits.. all the time. Stupid poster.

Kawhi has sat only 2 games this year that weren‘t part of a b2b. Stupid poster. :rolleyes:

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 07:46 AM
Kawhi has sat only 2 games this year that weren‘t part of a b2b. Stupid poster. :rolleyes:

He's missed 30 games this season you idiot. He's missed 2 or 3 entire seasons after injuries. He is Kawhi Leonard. The end.

RRR3
03-30-2023, 07:56 AM
He's missed 30 games this season you idiot. He's missed 2 or 3 entire seasons after injuries. He is Kawhi Leonard. The end.
:yaohappy:

Manny98
03-30-2023, 07:56 AM
The cancer on a vet minimum deal isn't knocking anything out except his own team. Lakers turned into championship contenders pretty much overnight after his departure

Nice the Clipps have managed to be 8-8 with him though. .500 ain't too bad, it's far better than the Nets record without KD. :oldlol:

Russ > CP0

Kawhi > Snake

PG > Booker

Clippers role players > Suns role players

Lue > Monty

Get ready to hit Cancun early :roll:

Full Court
03-30-2023, 08:42 AM

This. Westbrook made the playoffs with every team he's been on except for when he played with LeShrivel.

LeGoat4Life
03-30-2023, 09:41 AM
Westbrook going off is literally the worst thing for the Clippers. His ego being fed right before the playoffs.

I've seen enough, Clippers are losing in the 1st round :lol

Bookmark this thread/post.

Clippers still going further than the Lakers, despite Lakers having the more superior team

Ledeadweight :lol

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 09:49 AM

I was obviously refering to when he was actually healthy.

You genuinely need everything spoonfed and spelled out for you. You are crazy incompetent.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 09:58 AM
I was obviously refering to when he was actually healthy.

You genuinely need everything spoonfed and spelled out for you. You are crazy incompetent.

When has he been healthy you idiot? Did you not notice all the missed and half seasons? He has missed 30 games this season alone.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 10:06 AM
When has he been healthy you idiot? Did you not notice all the missed and half seasons? He has missed 30 games this season alone.

He is healthy right now, thats the point.

Thats why you said Kawhi is missing games "cause Kawhi", not "cause injured".

You fail at the most elementary logic its crazy.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 10:26 AM
I see the problem. You are dumb enough to think that Leonard is healthy and don't understand that his health is always being monitored. Can't fix stupid. The end.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 11:08 AM
I see the problem. You are dumb enough to think that Leonard is healthy and don't understand that his health is always being monitored. Can't fix stupid. The end.

We know that, apparently you think thats a proper reason to sit a healthy player when there isnt a b2b. Can't fix stupid indeed.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 11:37 AM
We know that, apparently you think thats a proper reason to sit a healthy player when there isnt a b2b. Can't fix stupid indeed.
Clearly you don't understand that Leonard is never healthy just like you didn't know that George hurt his knee or apparently understand that Leonard had missed hundreds of games due to his poor health. To you its all one big mystery. Because you're an idiot. People that live in reality have an easier time comprehending that a healthy player doesn't miss multiple whole seasons.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 11:52 AM
Clearly you don't understand that Leonard is never healthy just like you didn't know that George hurt his knee or apparently understand that Leonard had missed hundreds of games due to his poor health. To you its all one big mystery. Because you're an idiot. People that live in reality have an easier time comprehending that a healthy player doesn't miss multiple whole seasons.

Oh, Leonard missed last nights game cause he's injured?

So he won't play tomorrow, right?

Do you think he got injured against Chicago? I must have missed it on the stream.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 12:11 PM
He is always injured and thus always liable to miss a game. We never know when he will be out. It's what drove the Spurs crazy, why the Raptors didn't play him for 20 games (or something), why he has missed one and a half seasons with the same injury that most players come back from after one season. In not going to say he's soft I don't know what his body feels like but he has a known history of missing a lot of games trying to maintain his body.

BigShotBob
03-30-2023, 01:52 PM

Leonard has a degenerative ligament disease in his knees similar to what D-Wade had he's the only player I give a pass to because when he tried to come back early with the Spurs he couldn't play at the level he wanted so he sat some more

RRR3
03-30-2023, 03:05 PM
Oh, Leonard missed last nights game cause he's injured?

So he won't play tomorrow, right?

Do you think he got injured against Chicago? I must have missed it on the stream.
He has a degenerative condition you idiot he needs to rest as much as possible.

hold this L
03-30-2023, 04:03 PM
Westbrook put on an absolute masterclass tonight :applause:

Going to need him to keep doing it so they can finish 5th. Lets go GOATbrook :bowdown:

MrFonzworth
03-30-2023, 04:08 PM
AutisticWater still getting his shit pushed in on a regular

BigShotBob
03-30-2023, 04:57 PM
Going to need him to keep doing it so they can finish 5th. Lets go GOATbrook :bowdown:

Scared of the Suns?

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 06:39 PM
Leonard has a degenerative ligament disease in his knees similar to what D-Wade had he's the only player I give a pass to because when he tried to come back early with the Spurs he couldn't play at the level he wanted so he sat some more

First off congratulations, in one post you were able to offer something of substance/explanation, that the mod clown couldnt in 10.

But I still dont see why that would randomly make him miss 3 regular season games this year, that werent b2b's.

Whats the science/medical advice behind that?

So yeah, dont play b2bs, and 3 games this year that arent b2bs, we should prevent you from playing also..

that makes no sense.

degenerative diseases dont automatically mean you should rest more.

Nadal has a bigger degenerative issue than Kawhi from a much earlier age, and he always played played played...

match played and practiced as much as he could.

And he's still goint today.

So idiots like existence is pain or asian guy might be satisfied with that explanation, but im not.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 06:42 PM
So idiots like existence is pain or asian guy might be satisfied with that explanation, but im not. They aren't the idiots.

tontoz
03-30-2023, 06:43 PM
I see people on here talking about kawhi having a degenerative knee condition but I haven't seen any public confirmation of it.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 06:45 PM
I see people on here talking about kawhi having a degenerative knee condition but I haven't seen any public confirmation of it.

i googled it and found 2-3 semi-serious topics, nothing that was confirmed. I went along for the sake of it, because even if you go along, its not a respectable argument.

But again, when you have no other argument, you start clutching at straws.

even our mod dummie over here had no idea about this, and now tries to play it off like its common knowledge. Lol.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 06:46 PM
They aren't the idiots.

Pretty sure the basic foundations of logic are not revolving the argument around something that isnt even accepted/confirmed.

Try to wrap your head around it.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 06:57 PM
Pretty sure the basic foundations of logic are not revolving the argument around something that isnt even accepted/confirmed.

Try to wrap your head around it.

You will remain confused by your own stupidity. "Why has Leonard missed hundreds of games? Why has he missed 30 games this year? Why can't I solve this rubics cube? Why, why, why?" This is really just your personal problem.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 06:59 PM
i googled it and found 2-3 semi-serious topics, nothing that was confirmed. I went along for the sake of it, because even if you go along, its not a respectable argument.

But again, when you have no other argument, you start clutching at straws.

even our mod dummie over here had no idea about this, and now tries to play it off like its common knowledge. Lol.
FYI we have been hearing about the alleged degenerative knee for years. But more importantly we have known that Leonard had ongoing injuries that require extra maintenance for years. Everyone knows this. Well except for you. Because you're special.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 09:32 PM
FYI we have been hearing about the alleged degenerative knee for years. But more importantly we have known that Leonard had ongoing injuries that require extra maintenance for years. Everyone knows this. Well except for you. Because you're special.

You have no idea how a "degenerative knee" works, right?

You think he felt worse yesterday but tomorrow will be healthy?

I question things. You dont, cant. Its okay.

As you said, cant fix stupid.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 09:53 PM
You have no idea how a "degenerative knee" works, right?

You think he felt worse yesterday but tomorrow will be healthy?

I question things. You dont, cant. Its okay.

As you said, cant fix stupid.

You have this bad habit of looking dumb (well, being dumb) and lashing out when you have no point to make. I don't take it as a proven fact that Kawhi Leonard has a degenerative knee condition because it's something I first read Shogon Ramel post but I've never seen that diagnosis confirmed by anyone official. I do think it's possible, even likely. But I stick to what I know for sure which is that Leonard had missed a lot of games. Possibly more than anyone else over the last 5 years maybe Zion Williamson misses more. You somehow ţake that to mean I don't know what a degenerative knee is. And you do this for the same reason that you don't get how Paul George is not playing. Because you're an idiot.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2023, 09:57 PM
You have this bad habit of looking dumb (well, being dumb) and lashing out when you have no point to make. I don't take it as a proven fact that Kawhi Leonard has a degenerative knee condition because it's something I first read Shogon Ramel post but I've never seen that diagnosis confirmed by anyone official. I do think it's possible, even likely. But I stick to what I know for sure which is that Leonard had missed a lot of games. Possibly more than anyone else over the last 5 years maybe Zion Williamson misses more. You somehow ţake that to mean I don't know what a degenerative knee is. And you do this for the same reason that you don't get how Paul George is not playing. Because you're an idiot.

Im not even lashing out lol. Its you who's all hot and flustered and had to name call.

But we cant fix your stupid. We all have to accept that. Youre the autistic mod around here. Its just who you are. Its painfully obvious to everyone you lack a few of the normal emotions humans have.

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 09:58 PM
Im not even lashing out lol. Its you who's all hot and flustered and had to name call.

But we cant fix your stupid. We all have to accept that. Youre the autistic mod around here. Its just who you are. Its painfully obvious to everyone you lack a few of the normal emotions humans have.

Like sympathy for an idiot? I'll accept that.

RRR3
03-30-2023, 10:02 PM
Dimwit arby at it again :roll:

BigShotBob
03-30-2023, 11:36 PM
First off congratulations, in one post you were able to offer something of substance/explanation, that the mod clown couldnt in 10.

But I still dont see why that would randomly make him miss 3 regular season games this year, that werent b2b's.

Whats the science/medical advice behind that?

So yeah, dont play b2bs, and 3 games this year that arent b2bs, we should prevent you from playing also..

that makes no sense.

degenerative diseases dont automatically mean you should rest more.

Nadal has a bigger degenerative issue than Kawhi from a much earlier age, and he always played played played...

match played and practiced as much as he could.

And he's still goint today.

So idiots like existence is pain or asian guy might be satisfied with that explanation, but im not.

I don't know the science behind it and it's all speculation. What we do know is that he felt the Spurs medical staff misdiagnosed him and he went to get a second opinion because he felt more pain/discomfort than normal. He could have a suspected degenerative tendinopathy which means overuse of the tendon and results in celluar death.

https://www.3cbperformance.com/2019/12/10/kawhi-leonard-knee-injuries-load-management/

Some good speculative info here

For Kawhi it's about pain/comfort management and don't forget if you are in pain and overcompensate by overloading the opposite leg then that can blow out on you as well. Happened to a friend of mine in college. He played basketball, tore his ACL on his right leg, came back 10 months later, played basketball casually, then after 2-3 months he tore his ACL on his left.

But most importantly of all this isn't about Kawhi being unable to play or not. This is about him being able to play at the highest level. I'd rather get a 100% Kawhi 15 games out of the year (post season) than a 75% or a 70% one that played over 60 regular season games

He's not Ben Simmons out here

hold this L
03-31-2023, 01:34 AM
Scared of the Suns?
Wouldn't say scared, just pragmatic. Wiggins may not come and if he does, he'll be way out of sync for the playoffs. GPII is finally back to playing ball after missing months with injury issues (he's played maybe 20% this entire season). Playing the Kings would be a lot easier than going vs the main 4 Suns guys.

Also you don't want to go through the grinder for 4 series in a row, you'd want an easier path for a chance at the chip (though without Wiggins, I'd say Warriors have less than 1% to win it).

LeGoat4Life
03-31-2023, 01:13 PM
Dumb fck ArbitraryWater getting body bagged left and right

Just the L kid and go back flipping those burgers boy