PDA

View Full Version : Wait wait wait...hol up hol up hold the fk up! didn't Jokic throw games to avoid HOU

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 10:31 PM
Didnt jokic and the nuggets openly throw fking games to avoid matching up to Houston a couple years back? Right? o yeah you forgot about that didnt you........ Yeah keep that same fking energy. He openly threw games to avoid playing a player in a series and you mfs didn't say a peep. They benched their entire team multiple games to drop in the standings so they wouldn't match up to the rockets til as late a possible in the playoffs... Embiid has a legitimate injury and its WW3 in the news cycle/social media/discussion boards

and what he did and is doing again is way worse!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"bu but jokic would never"

check mate BITCH!

Xiao Yao You
03-30-2023, 10:34 PM
:facepalm

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 10:36 PM

2019 nuggets tanked down the stretch to avoid houston. keep that same fking ENERGY!!!!!!!

embiid missed a game cause he's not 100%, when he is known to miss random games. He just happened to need rest that night. He already kicked Jokic's ass.... He literally sat a game where he knows it pretty much will cost him the mvp because he was that sore! The thing he wanted the most! he sat out a game and gave that up.......

Jokic openly threw games down the stretch and had multiple teammates benched in several games cause his coach didn't trust him to go up vs harden in a series!

edit now im back to not making threads about ol' "sucker punch" jokic. haters eat shit you will never admit "you got a point mask" "wow I forgot about that, you're right mask"on here but deep down you know its the truth....you sack of ****

double edit xaio im not calling you directly a sack of ****....they know who they are........spurs m8....ect...they know who they are. im not listing all of them

RRR3
03-30-2023, 10:37 PM
Doing it again to try and duck the Lakers right now. Jokic is the MVP but a really bad look.

basketballcat
03-30-2023, 10:51 PM
Embiid: 41W - 21L, won 66% of games he played on
Jokic: 48W - 19L, won 72% of games he played on
Jokic has 7 more wins, 2 less losses, and has a 6% better win rate :confusedshrug:

Jokic leads the league in box +/- with a HUGE lead. :biggums:
1. Jokic 13.3
2. Doncic 9.4
3. Embiid 9.1

Jokic also leads the league in value over replacement player with another MASSIVE lead
1. Jokic 8.8
2. Doncic 6.4
3. Embiid 6.0

Jokic is literally the league's most valuable player. In fact, if the Mavs had been winning, Embiid wouldn't be in the MVP conversation at all.

Yes, yes, defense. Hold up. Wait, wait, wait.

Jokic: 1.2 spg, 9.4 def reb per game :lebronamazed:
Embiid: 1.1 spg, 8.4 def reb per game :kobe:

Embiid has no case over Jokic. Jokic is the clear MVP this year. :djparty

SouBeachTalents
03-30-2023, 10:52 PM
Jokic has 7 more wins, 2 less losses, and has a 6% better win rate :confusedshrug:

1. Jokic 13.3
2. Doncic 9.4
3. Embiid 9.1

Jokic also leads the league in value over replacement player with another MASSIVE lead
1. Jokic 8.8
2. Doncic 6.4
3. Embiid 6.0

Jokic is literally the league's most valuable player. In fact, if the Mavs had been winning, Embiid wouldn't be in the MVP conversation at all.

OP destroyed.

Xiao Yao You
03-30-2023, 10:52 PM
2019 nuggets tanked down the stretch to avoid houston. keep that same fking ENERGY!!!!!!!

embiid missed a game cause he's not 100%, when he is known to miss random games. He just happened to need rest that night. He already kicked Jokic's ass.... He literally sat a game where he knows it pretty much will cost him the mvp because he was that sore! The thing he wanted the most! he sat out a game and gave that up.......

Jokic openly threw games down the stretch and had multiple teammates benched in several games cause his coach didn't trust him to go up vs harden in a series!

edit now im back to not making threads about ol' "sucker punch" jokic. haters eat shit you will never admit "you got a point mask" "wow I forgot about that, you're right mask"on here but deep down you know its the truth....you sack of ****

double edit xaio im not calling you directly a sack of ****....they know who they are........spurs m8....ect...they know who they are. im not listing all of them

no need to list them. Trolls works for me

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 10:56 PM

1. Jokic 13.3
2. Doncic 9.4
3. Embiid 9.1

1. Jokic 8.8
2. Doncic 6.4
3. Embiid 6.0

Thats right just completely avoid the topic of the actual thread about 2019....

1_BAD_TIGER
03-30-2023, 10:58 PM
Your as big a bitch as Embiid

1987_Lakers
03-30-2023, 10:59 PM
OP had to go back 4 years when Jokic wasn't even in his prime to find some dirt. :oldlol:

RRR3
03-30-2023, 11:00 PM
OP had to go back 4 years when Jokic wasn't even in his prime to find some dirt. :oldlol:
He's sitting out right now versus the Pelicans to duck the Lakers to be fair. Still the MVP though.

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:02 PM
Your as big a bitch as Embiid

you know you got em melting down bad when the owner of the site is digging up old abandoned accounts from 2009, to sign in too. So he can attack you on a ghost /burner account....yeah jeff, i know your little trick now you piece of crap.

oh i got em hot hot wit this one :oldlol:. Bringin' out the burners from 09

Check mate!

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:10 PM
Uhhh... The 2019-2020 Nuggets finished with the 3rd seed, 3.5 games behind the clippers. Even if they won their last 3 games they would have the same seed.

They ended up playing Utah, who had the same record as Houston, so wtf are you babbling about?

Xiao Yao You
03-30-2023, 11:14 PM
Uhhh... The 2019-2020 Nuggets finished with the 3rd seed, 3.5 games behind the clippers. Even if they won their last 3 games they would have the same seed.

They ended up playing Utah, who had the same record as Houston, so wtf are you babbling about?

The Jazz tried to avoid Houston if I remember correctly

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2023, 11:14 PM
He's sitting out right now versus the Pelicans to duck the Lakers to be fair. Still the MVP though.
Don't buy OP's bs. Denver has very little control over who gets first or second place in the play in. To be sure that they avoid the Lakers they would need to sink to the third seed. Which would require that they sink it up for the rest of the year. Every other superstar (including OP's hero) has taken some games of why can't Jokic?

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:15 PM

18-19 nuggets....but nice try...they actively threw games in the middle of games, after seeing the outcome of other games. So they could manipulate where they were in the standings to avoid Houston til the conference finals. They would just randomly bench people for no reason in the middle of a game. I Remember what they did ...you cant gaslight me troll

Xiao Yao You
03-30-2023, 11:18 PM
no one is worried about the Lakers but Lebron fans

RRR3
03-30-2023, 11:19 PM
no one is worried about the Lakers but Lebron fans
Doody poops his pants when the going gets tough.

BigShotBob
03-30-2023, 11:20 PM
They're saving him for the Suns tomorrow

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:22 PM
18-19 nuggets....but nice try...they actively threw games in the middle of games, after seeing the outcome of other games. So they could manipulate where they were in the standings to avoid Houston til the conference finals. They would just randomly bench people for no reason in the middle of a game. I Remember what they did ...you cant gaslight me troll

They were the 2 seed in 18/19 dumbass, winning 3 of their last 5 games. Jokic and Murray both played in their last game, a win against Minny, to clinch the 2nd seed

https://www.espn.com/nba/recap/_/gameId/401071901

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/funny-pictures-shut-up-00l.jpg

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:24 PM
They were the 2 seed in 18/19 dumbass, winning 3 of their last 5 games. Jokic and Murray both played in their last game, a win against Minny.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/funny-pictures-shut-up-00l.jpg

googled it and found a old thread about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/n2zwz8/for_the_last_2_seasons_the_nuggets_have_tanked/

https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/09/nuggets-say-they-arent-trying-to-avoid-rockets/

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:26 PM
googled it and found a old thread about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/n2zwz8/for_the_last_2_seasons_the_nuggets_have_tanked/

Reddit? That's your source?

:roll:

The idiots on Reddit must not have noticed that Denver won 3 of their last 5 games to clinch the 2 seed by one game.

Xiao Yao You
03-30-2023, 11:29 PM
losing to avoid a .500 team would have to be a first :facepalm

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:31 PM
Reddit? That's your source?

The idiots on Reddit must not have noticed that Denver won 3 of their last 5 games to clinch the 2 seed by one game.

right so the nuggets play jokic 36 mins on a back to back to get a win vs the Timberwolves for no reason....its not to avoid playing the rockets in the 2nd round. No, that couldn't be it! Right because thats what teams do at the end of a season.....They play their best player thirty.....six.....minutes.......on.....a back to back.........................in game 82................................................ ...............................................bec ause thats what all nba teams do at the end of the season right? They all run their star into the ground in game 82 on a B2B and play him 36 minutes for no reason. So they should do it again this year then......right?

They desperately wanted to avoid playing them in the 2nd round....They seen the rockets win a game so they benched their whole team to get out of the seed in the 2nd half of their game (cause the rockets game was over before their game was)
They played this cat and mouse game for a week trying to get out of whatever seed they were in if it meant playing the rockets in the 2nd round......So if they had to win the game they went all out to win and they intentionally threw games if that helped too.....once again troll i remember.....you dont....you are trying to use your logic from 2023 to explain this....you dont remember from that time period i do.....i rooted for harden....i remember troll.....i knew who he would destroy during that time in a series troll......i remember them actively trying to avoid playing harden at all cost troll......you dont, you weren't invested in either of these teams troll.....

BallsOut
03-30-2023, 11:32 PM
Doing it again to try and duck the Lakers right now. Jokic is the MVP but a really bad look.

Nuggets have nothing left to play for. They have a 4 game lead on Memphis in the loss column. Smart decision to rest Jokic and their starters.

But keep thinking the world revolves around LeBron as you do.

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:35 PM
right so the nuggets play jokic 36 mins on a back to back to get a win to avoid playing the rockets in the 2nd round. Right because thats what teams do at the end of a season.....They play their best player thirty.....six.....minutes.......on.....a back to back.............................................. .................................

You sound confused. Your OP said they were throwing games yet they won 3 of their last 5, 11 of their last 17, and still finished 3 games behind GS.

They had to win 14 of their last 17 just to tie GS dumbass.:facepalm

Again I say WTF are you babbling about?

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:43 PM
You sound confused. Your OP said they were throwing games yet they won 3 of their last 5, 11 of their last 17, and still finished 3 games behind GS.

They had to win 14 of their last 17 just to tie GS dumbass.:facepalm

Again I say WTF are you babbling about?

Once again stop trying to use logic from 2023 to explain a scenario from 2019.... they were trying to manipulate the standings with 2 teams (blazers and rockets) troll.

You....do....not.....remember...

so just stop. You weren't a jokic fan....you weren't a rockets fan......you didn't even know this was ever a thing until an hour ago...you had to be there....in that time period.....at that moment to see what they were doing.....troll. They went all out in games for no reason....... to win to change their seed.....they would randomly bench players in the middle of games to lose or play a bad player a lot of minutes randomly to lose.....to change their seeding.....they did this for a week straight troll depending on if the blazers/rockets were going to win or lose their game. so they wouldn't match up to the rockets in the 1st or 2nd round

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:45 PM
Once again stop trying to use logic from 2023 to explain a scenario from 2019.... they were trying to manipulate the standings with 2 teams (blazers and rockets) troll

Manipulate the standings? They finished 3 games behind GS ffs. They had no chance to catch them.

So which games specifically were they tanking?

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:49 PM
Manipulate the standings? They finished 3 games behind GS ffs. They had no chance to catch them.

So which games specifically were they tanking?

it was 4 years ago....how would i remember the exact teams......am i computer? i dont have a photographic memory......

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:51 PM
it was 4 years ago....how would i remember the exact teams......am i computer? i dont have a photographic memory......

You had enough memory to start a thread accusing them of throwing games.

So which games did they throw dumbass?

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:53 PM
You had enough memory to start a thread accusing them of throwing games.

So which games did they throw dumbass?

https://youtu.be/7sbol40RUJA

….what now? Just found a old YouTube video about it

https://i.postimg.cc/2j7JftSC/879-E4-ABA-36-E8-4407-AF5-C-A35-A65-B2-DD9-B.jpg

tontoz
03-30-2023, 11:55 PM
So the nuggets tanked one game against the blazers after they just beat them the previous game?

Cool story bro

Mask the Embiid
03-30-2023, 11:56 PM
So the nuggets tanked one game against the blazers after they just beat them the previous game?

Cool story bro

yes they tanked the game mfer.....thats my whole point of the thread(it dont matter if they did it once or 10 times) and ur acting like its just no big deal at all that a team actively threw a game to avoid playing a player.....yet u bch and moan about embiid( a known load manager) being sore after already kicking someone's ass a month earlier and sacrificing the 1 regular season award he has wanted for 3 years.

it a big fking deal....its a legacy defining deal....yet u act like its no big deal....its one of the most cowardly things ive ever heard of in sports. yet you sweep it under the fking rug when its not embiid

Mask the Embiid
03-31-2023, 12:03 AM
I’m done I’m not making or talking about sucker punch again IM DONE! This is it! Believe what you want.. you are not turning me into the 3ball(Lebron) of jokic. I won’t speak on him again

tontoz
03-31-2023, 12:04 AM
yes they tanked the game mfer.....thats my whole point of the thread and ur acting like its no big deal that a team actively threw a game to avoid playing a player.....yet u bch and moan about embiid( a known load manager) being sore after already kicking someone's ass a month earlier

They had just beaten Portland the previous game. Jokic hadn't missed a game in over a month so it made sense for him to take off one game before the playoffs.

And you are talking about avoiding Houston IN THE SECOND ROUND FFS.

And your OP didn't accuse them of tanking one game. It accused them of tanking several. Are you trying to walk that back now or do you have any other games where they allegedly tanked

NugzFan
03-31-2023, 01:16 PM
Didnt jokic and the nuggets openly throw fking games to avoid matching up to Houston a couple years back? Right? o yeah you forgot about that didnt you........ Yeah keep that same fking energy. He openly threw games to avoid playing a player in a series and you mfs didn't say a peep. They benched their entire team multiple games to drop in the standings so they wouldn't match up to the rockets til as late a possible in the playoffs... Embiid has a legitimate injury and its WW3 in the news cycle/social media/discussion boards

and what he did and is doing again is way worse!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"bu but jokic would never"

check mate BITCH!

damn you are soft. mentally breaking down over a game from 3 years ago?

NugzFan
03-31-2023, 01:17 PM

:oldlol:nice try but no

NugzFan
03-31-2023, 01:19 PM
I’m done I’m not making or talking about sucker punch again IM DONE! This is it! Believe what you want.. you are not turning me into the 3ball(Lebron) of jokic. I won’t speak on him again

oh you will.

Gohan
03-31-2023, 01:49 PM
Yall sad, op is dumb but yall literally act like jokic can do no wrong. Damn wats wrong with yall? Did he implant something in your brains to blindly follow him? Im being serious, this sh1t is getting sad. If i get attacked for this post thank you because youd be proving my point.

NugzFan
03-31-2023, 02:08 PM
Yall sad, op is dumb but yall literally act like jokic can do no wrong. Damn wats wrong with yall? Did he implant something in your brains to blindly follow him? Im being serious, this sh1t is getting sad. If i get attacked for this post thank you because youd be proving my point.

jokic definitely has flaws.

but dont make some up and then wonder why people laugh at it.

Gohan
03-31-2023, 04:18 PM
jokic definitely has flaws.

but dont make some up and then wonder why people laugh at it.

Yea i agree with you, its just sometimes i see some people act like the man is infinite immortal lol. Itd drive the most sane man insane

NugzFan
03-31-2023, 05:20 PM
Yea i agree with you, its just sometimes i see some people act like the man is infinite immortal lol. Itd drive the most sane man insane

Ish is 99% lakers, sixers, Celtics with a little talk about Giannis, luka, clips and warriors thrown in

No need to worry about jokic

Xiao Yao You
03-31-2023, 05:23 PM
Ish is 99% lakers, sixers, Celtics with a little talk about Giannis, luka, clips and warriors thrown in

No need to worry about jokic

you forgot Gobert. Quite a few here who's lives seem to revolve around everything he does :facepalm

tontoz
03-31-2023, 05:46 PM
you forgot Gobert. Quite a few here who's lives seem to revolve around everything he does :facepalm

Are you familiar with the story of the pot and the kettle?