Meltdown Machine:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WiltedQualifiedBlesbok-max-1mb.gif

https://media.tenor.com/LQD8fTekpwkAAAAC/lebron-james-crying.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-31-2023/bXOexx.gif

* 2010 2nd Round Meltdown

* 2011 Finals Meltdown

* 2014 Finals Cramps and Meltdown

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDveppcNPII

History shows that Lebron failed to win the East with homecourt in 09' and 10', so he took the top 3 first options in the conference and put them on 1 team (the "decision"), which manufactured a fake Finals streak..

The "decision" locked the league down with 3 chips in 6 years and preseason favorite status for 6 straight years (11-16').. Durant's only mistake was waiting 6 years to respond to King Colluder.

It should be noted that Lebron avoided having bad playoff teams, low seeds or the 8 vs 1 matchup by waiting 3 years to make the 06' Playoffs as a favored high seed.. The all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a HOF coach and 22/5/5 all-defender to make the 06' Playoffs and were only winning 45-50 games until Lebron's stiff arm got the all-star spacing it needed in 09'.. That's hardly an all-time level of carrying.. And Kyrie played 12 of 14 games in the 15' East Playoffs, while Love was the only perennial all-star sidekick in the 18' East, so the only time that Lebron carried a 1-star team to the Finals was 2007 when everyone was doing it (Iverson, Kidd, Dwight).

Ultimately, a point guard assisted rate and hold-time, along with the imposition of spot up roles (higher assisted rates for teammates) confirm an abnormal ball-dominance for his size and position that yields insufficient teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically, thus requiring talent-based winning (team-hopping).

RRR3
03-31-2023, 01:59 PM
Enjoy your ban

bison
03-31-2023, 02:08 PM
As a lakers fan, I fear Lebron when he has the ball in his hands during crunch time :(

tontoz
03-31-2023, 02:28 PM
In b4 his next ban :banana:

Manny98
03-31-2023, 02:31 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/a248a12dV0s?feature=share

dankok8
03-31-2023, 02:31 PM
He shouldn't be banned but honestly these threads are boring. Try to discuss something other than Lebron OP.

RRR3
03-31-2023, 02:34 PM
He shouldn't be banned but honestly these threads are boring. Try to discuss something other than Lebron OP.
He can’t. Hence why he should be banned.

Manny98
03-31-2023, 02:40 PM
Freedom of speech!

If you don't like what he says, ignore him simple as that

SouBeachTalents
03-31-2023, 02:40 PM
About 10 years and 50,000 posts too late on that one :lol

ImKobe
03-31-2023, 03:04 PM

Do the same with the Bran alts then..

Kblaze8855
03-31-2023, 03:45 PM
Do the same with the Bran alts then..

4 of them are on 2 year bans, 1 is on a 1 year and dozens are banned forever. 3ball is by a wide margin the most consistent troll who ISNT banned for long.

Phoenix
03-31-2023, 04:00 PM
I'll bite I guess.... what constitutes being banned forever, 2 years or in 3balls case, 2 days every week? I get the sense RMWG bans 3ball for shits and giggles but the whole thing is retarded as fukk. :hammerhead:

Wally450
03-31-2023, 04:01 PM
Meltdown Machine:

That's what OP is

Kblaze8855
03-31-2023, 04:22 PM
I'll bite I guess.... what constitutes being banned forever, 2 years or in 3balls case, 2 days every week? I get the sense RMWG bans 3ball for shits and giggles but the whole thing is retarded as fukk. :hammerhead:

A lot of people are just scumbags. I don’t tend to do the long bans so the only permanent one of mine is some guy long ago I don’t even remember. But some examples of reasons given to people:

Permanent Never Forever [I don't know why you feel the need to talk about white kids sodomizing Kobe Bryant's young daughter but shut the **** up. Thank you.

You are trolling against a dead man. You have no decency. Go away.

It’s pretty much all terrible people. Nobody gets banned here for nothing. You have to be an absolute dick or so obsessive your repeat topics are just in the way.

Kblaze8855
03-31-2023, 04:25 PM
To be clear I’m sure I’ve done the long ones just so long ago(years) they ran out. And I’m sure I have a permanent one or two but it’s probably someone intending to be banned. The list is on so many pages it’s hard to find them all.

bison
03-31-2023, 05:12 PM

Or you can simply choose to not click on his threads.

But you do anyway. Because you are weak.

Phoenix
03-31-2023, 05:30 PM
A lot of people are just scumbags. I don’t tend to do the long bans so the only permanent one of mine is some guy long ago I don’t even remember. But some examples of reasons given to people:

It’s pretty much all terrible people. Nobody gets banned here for nothing. You have to be an absolute dick or so obsessive your repeat topics are just in the way.

Fair enough but like.....what's the purpose in banning 3ball? He comes back to repeat the same behavior that got him banned in the first place. It's like a running gag at this point?

RRR3
03-31-2023, 05:32 PM
Fair enough but like.....what's the purpose in banning 3ball? He comes back to repeat the same behavior that got him banned in the first place. It's like a running gag at this point?
Until recently it had made him stop creating threads about LeBron which was nice. Think another few bans are needed for the message to stick.

BigShotBob
03-31-2023, 05:35 PM

It's Jeff. Beyond the mods control. If they ban him for 2-3 years 3ball will email Jeff directly and Jeff will reduce it or unban him to promote traffic

ISH makes Jeff about 2-4k a month sometimes due to traffic and ad-space he needs resident trolls

Full Court
03-31-2023, 06:52 PM
Sure, OP, nobody fears that.

But they sure do fear this!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3ohfFwu z6ofKCRn8kM%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=42b27162316d9a6d479f0162e57cc0167678caa323fced 0c7ca28cb2bac0ccbb&ipo=images

And this!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

And they most DEFINITELY fear this!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fc9PngtH RYl6xO%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

3ba11
03-31-2023, 07:25 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/a248a12dV0s?feature=share

I would expect a baby Horford-led team to be scared of a 3-time defending conference champion super-team minus one of their stars (Kyrie).. Lebron had the only perennial all-star sidekick in the conference (Love) and a manufactured 3-time conference champion of veteran champions - any baby team led by Horford would be scared of this.. It was no contest.. Jordan used to average 45/6/6 against better opponents like Barkley's 1990 Sixers or Ewing's 89' Knicks.. They would destroy Horford too.. And MJ destroyed them with his own baby team (no manufactured 3-time conference-champion super-team)

But regardless - aside from most players having no fear of Lebron, you're missing the point - Lebron is a beta meltdown machine, while MJ was a stoic warrior.

No one fears someone that they can get to melt down.

Axe
03-31-2023, 07:25 PM
The very funny thing about this is that kong's pathetic haters tend to think more about him everyday than anyone else. Which only proves that derangement syndrome is a real thing. :lol

Spurs m8
03-31-2023, 07:27 PM
As a lakers fan, I fear Lebron when he has the ball in his hands during crunch time :(

:roll:

Full Court
03-31-2023, 08:04 PM
The very funny thing about this is that his pathetic haters tend to think more about him everyday than anyone else. Which only proves that derangement syndrome is a real thing. :lol

If you're talking about 3ball's haters, then you're spot on.

:lol

FromDowntown
04-01-2023, 12:57 AM
is this the irony of saying 'no one fears this man' when you clearly do

then call him meltdown machine as you absolutely meltdown??

8Ball
04-01-2023, 10:40 AM
These recent 3ball threads lack energy and conviction. Like 3ball is already throwing in the towel as he throws his punches.

Full Court
04-01-2023, 12:52 PM
These recent 3ball threads lack energy and conviction. Like 3ball is already throwing in the towel as he throws his punches.

And yet you and your fellow Bronie fluffers have no counter to the OP. Throwing in the towel on damage control already???

Kblaze8855
04-01-2023, 01:21 PM
And yet you and your fellow Bronie fluffers have no counter to the OP. Throwing in the towel on damage control already???

How many times can I say the same thing to you nearly Word for Word before you would stop responding as if I’m trying to have a genuine conversation? Three? Six? It certainly wouldn’t be anywhere near as many times as he does it.

I bet if I walked up to you and made the same point about Jamal Crawford or Jimmy Butler…26 times? You’d assume I was literally insane by the 6th or 7th. You certainly wouldn’t keep humoring me and responding to my point.

So…..why do you expect anyone to seriously consider and answer 3balls points?

All of you types who are weirdly into endless Lebron debate should be sick of responding to each other by now. What do you get from it?

Are you honestly entertained by calling the lakers a superteam 33 times a week only for the same 5 people to argue with the same points they made the last time…every time?

8Ball
04-01-2023, 01:52 PM
How many times can I say the same thing to you nearly Word for Word before you would stop responding as if I’m trying to have a genuine conversation? Three? Six? It certainly wouldn’t be anywhere near as many times as he does it.

I bet if I walked up to you and made the same point about Jamal Crawford or Jimmy Butler…26 times? You’d assume I was literally insane by the 6th or 7th. You certainly wouldn’t keep humoring me and responding to my point.

All of you types who are weirdly into endless Lebron debate should be sick of responding to each other by now. What do you get from it?

Are you honestly entertained by calling the lakers a superteam 33 times a week only for the same 5 people to argue with the same points they made the last time…every time?

You seem sick of it yet allow it to continue for 10 years.

I personally enjoy 3ball meltdown threads.

8Ball
04-01-2023, 01:53 PM

3ball is defeated.

He quit the forums publicly, vowed never to come back twice. And came back each time in agony.

He had a massive meltdown the night LeBron became greatest scorer ever.

He self bans himself and comes back.

Defeat written all over his posts. I have no need to stick the dagger further into an already dying and wounded animal.

Kblaze8855
04-01-2023, 02:10 PM
You seem sick of it yet allow it to continue for 10 years.

I personally enjoy 3ball meltdown threads.

If I interacted with it all day every day, like some are content to do, it would push me to just banning them all. And I don’t generally like to do that. Long as the front page is reasonably diverse and the same person isn’t making the same topics I try to ignore it and might just chime in on my way by when I’m dumb enough to click one. And even then it’s mostly to the types who at least like to pretend to not be trolls. The people who show signs of being normal on other subjects? I try to reach them from time to time.

Zero percent success rate.

Full Court
04-01-2023, 04:25 PM

Obviously you've been around here longer than I have, but I hadn't seen this thread posted before. Looked like a 3ball original to me.

And regardless of what you think of it, I'm pretty sure the debate aspect is what draws most of us on here. It's a competitive thing that we do vicariously through the sport of basketball. You may think it's a weird social dynamic, but that's how it is. :confusedshrug:

ShawkFactory
04-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Obviously you've been around here longer than I have, but I hadn't seen this thread posted before. Looked like a 3ball original to me.

And regardless of what you think of it, I'm pretty sure the debate aspect is what draws most of us on here. It's a competitive thing that we do vicariously through the sport of basketball. You may think it's a weird social dynamic, but that's how it is. :confusedshrug:

You back and forth troll endlessly with like 3 dudes about the exact same thing, saying almost the exact same thing. That's not what debate is.

As for this thread...it's shitting on Lebron in comparison with Jordan. It's a variation of what he does. Just because it's not word for word the same doesn't mean it's not the same.

Full Court
04-01-2023, 04:51 PM
You back and forth troll endlessly with like 3 dudes about the exact same thing, saying almost the exact same thing. That's not what debate is.

As for this thread...it's shitting on Lebron in comparison with Jordan. It's a variation of what he does. Just because it's not word for word the same doesn't mean it's not the same.

Dude, if that's how you feel, you didn't even have to open the thread.

ShawkFactory
04-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Dude, if that's how you feel, you didn't even have to open the thread.

I'm not in my feels about it...t's just a fact.

I don't open most of them these days, and it's never to actually respond to him.

Full Court
04-01-2023, 05:14 PM
I'm not in my feels about it...t's just a fact.

I don't open most of them these days, and it's never to actually respond to him.

Ok.

Kblaze8855
04-01-2023, 05:16 PM

Repeating yourself 400 times with little variety in the subject isn’t a debate. It’s a debate the first time you say it. At some point it’s mental illness.

Nobody acts like that in person. Why grown men need to get online and become such fake ass repetitive idiots is beyond me. This stupid character you play on here is not you. There’s no way you are doing this in real life.

What is it about communicating through text that makes you want to play this endless back and forth of Lebron obsession?

Id be ashamed for any person to know I typed their name that much every day. You can’t be like this around your friends and family. Why subject us to it?

To be clear I’m not calling you stupid…I’m saying you get on here and pretend you are. You act like you have lost your mind. Repeating yourself that much…is being out of your mind.

And I don’t think you are.

But I know you pretend to be.

And I can’t get my head around it.