PDA

View Full Version : What are the best possible playoff matchups?

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2023, 11:01 PM
I want the first round to look like this:

East:

Milwaukee vs. Chicago
Boston vs. Miami
Philadelphia vs. Brooklyn
Cleveland vs. New York

West:

Denver vs. Minnesota
Memphis vs. Los Angeles Clippers
Sacramento vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix vs. Golden State

For obvious reasons, I really would like to see Phoenix and Golden State play each other.

The King vs The Kings would be an exciting series; a good chance for LA to make it to the second round. Could also reignite an old rivalry.

Memphis versus the Clippers would be hilarious just for the Russ vs. Brooks antics.

Minnesota's supersized frontcourt would test Jokic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-31-2023, 11:06 PM
I want the first round to look like this:

East:

Milwaukee vs. Chicago
Boston vs. Miami
Philadelphia vs. Brooklyn
Cleveland vs. New York

West:

Denver vs. Minnesota
Memphis vs. Los Angeles Clippers
Sacramento vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix vs. Golden State

For obvious reasons, I really would like to see Phoenix and Golden State play each other.

The King vs The Kings would be an exciting series; a good chance for LA to make it to the second round. Could also reignite an old rivalry.

Memphis versus the Clippers would be hilarious just for the Russ vs. Brooks antics.

Minnesota's supersized frontcourt would test Jokic.

Brooklyn and Boston last year was an absurd 1st round matchup.

Phoenix and Golden State just might top that. Not only with star power, but in storyline as well.

RRR3
03-31-2023, 11:08 PM
Sacramento vs Lakers is not fair to Kings fans. I'm not saying they couldn't win that series because they definitely could but if they lost first round after finally making the playoffs it would be sooooo much more painful if it was the Lakers.

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2023, 11:09 PM
Brooklyn and Boston last year was an absurd 1st round matchup.

Phoenix and Golden State just might top that. Not only with star power, but in storyline as well.

I was thinking of either GSW vs PHX or GSW vs MEM. Both are box-office matchups.

kawhileonard2
03-31-2023, 11:09 PM
Sacramento vs LA is only good from 2002-2004.

Milwaukee vs Chicago in 2011/2012 is good.

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2023, 11:11 PM
Sacramento vs LA is only good from 2002-2004

It would be a super entertaining series. The hate would rekindle if it's LA that knocks them out. Arco Arena (or whatever it's now called) would be loud as hell.

ArbitraryWater
03-31-2023, 11:11 PM
Im looking at GS struggling right now with SAS at home, not sure they want this game.

Theyre only 1 loss ahead of the Lakers and Lakers have the H2H.

They might make Lakers fall into the 5th spot to play the Suns R1.

RRR3
03-31-2023, 11:15 PM
Im looking at GS struggling right now with SAS at home, not sure they want this game.

Theyre only 1 loss ahead of the Lakers and Lakers have the H2H.

They might make Lakers fall into the 5th spot to play the Suns R1.
Golden State is barely out of the play in they absolutely do not want to drop games.

kawhileonard2
03-31-2023, 11:17 PM
Phoenix vs LA

Devin Booker Vs Lebron James - who is better currently?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

Devin Booker put up 47 his playoff career high on Lebron .....
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron