Dallas lose they likely won't even make the play in

Heat lose my Nets should lock in the 6th seed

90sgoat
04-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Whats up bro.

Manny98
04-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Whats up bro.
Excited for this game, rooting for Dallas because I want to see two box office players in Luka and Kyrie in the playoffs :applause:

90sgoat
04-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Excited for this game, rooting for Dallas because I want to see two box office players in Luka and Kyrie in the playoffs :applause:

King Kai and Prince Luka :applause:

Full Court
04-01-2023, 07:48 PM

Good luck with that.

Manny98
04-01-2023, 07:54 PM
Butler going for 50!

Manny98
04-01-2023, 08:08 PM
Again Dallas coming out with no urgency

How df you letting a team like Miami score 40+ in the first quarter

90sgoat
04-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Mavs are pathetic.

With Finney-Smith gone, it's obvious how weak Luka, Howard and Kyrie are on defense. Luka is a legit net negative.

DMAVS41
04-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Again Dallas coming out with no urgency

How df you letting a team like Miami score 40+ in the first quarter

I tried explaining this to you earlier. This team is not good. They have no consistent ability to defend or rebound...and the roster construction offensively doesn't even make a lot of sense.

Blaming Luka...or Kyrie...is pretty silly...you can do it...fine, but the real blame has to go on Cuban, Nico, and Kidd for the decisions they made.

Really a shame. Luka/Brunson/DFS is absolutely the type of core you could have won a title with...if you put the right pieces around them. Now the Mavs have even less draft picks, worse players, and are forced to either fit a square peg in a round hole with Kyrie/Luka...or watch Kyrie leave for nothing.

Total shitshow of team building around an all-time great in Luka.

Manny98
04-01-2023, 08:51 PM
I tried explaining this to you earlier. This team is not good. They have no consistent ability to defend or rebound...and the roster construction offensively doesn't even make a lot of sense.

Blaming Luka...or Kyrie...is pretty silly...you can do it...fine, but the real blame has to go on Cuban, Nico, and Kidd for the decisions they made.

Really a shame. Luka/Brunson/DFS is absolutely the type of core you could have won a title with...if you put the right pieces around them. Now the Mavs have even less draft picks, worse players, and are forced to either fit a square peg in a round hole with Kyrie/Luka...or watch Kyrie leave for nothing.

Total shitshow of team building around an all-time great in Luka.

You're acting like Luka has the worst cast in the league

Losing to the Hornets twice and now struggling against a shorthanded Heat team is inexcusable :facepalm

Manny98
04-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Kyrie continuing to be weirdly passive :facepalm

DMAVS41
04-01-2023, 08:55 PM
You're acting like Luka has the worst cast in the league

Losing to the Hornets twice and now struggling against a shorthanded Heat team is inexcusable :facepalm

No, it's not the worst cast in the league, but it's really bad....and yes, losing those games was terrible, but you are ignoring the actual circumstances. They changed the team on the fly, have limited time together, and Luka had missed 5 games right before those Hornets games with an injury.

I don't know what else to tell you...you are acting like Nick Wright....the team is not good. Yea, they should be better than what they've shown as of late, but end of the day...it's a poorly constructed roster.

And I'm also not sure what planet you've been living on when you say things like "Kyrie playing weird tonight"...dude...everything about Kyrie is weird....he literally doesn't like playing basketball half the damn time. He's a total locker room cancer and team killer ever since he left the Cavs. To act surprised that a poorly constructed Mavs roster is struggling with Kyrie...I don't know what to tell you.

Manny98
04-01-2023, 09:01 PM
I expected them to at least make the play in

This is the absolute worst defense I have seen in years :roll:

Axe
04-01-2023, 09:02 PM

Things went downhill after they got kyrie. :yaohappy:

Manny98
04-01-2023, 09:03 PM
Cody Zeller looking like an all star :roll:

DMAVS41
04-01-2023, 09:04 PM

I expected them to make the play in as well.

Yea...Luka's defense is atrocious...the effort is really poor and he deserves way more hate for it. Jokic gets more hate for his defense and it is way better than Luka's in my opinion. You surround him with Kyrie and a team that doesn't defend well...and I could probably get 10 out there.

D-Wait
04-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Zeller with 18 points now :lol

Manny98
04-01-2023, 09:07 PM
I expected them to make the play in as well.

Yea...Luka's defense is atrocious...the effort is really poor and he deserves way more hate for it. Jokic gets more hate for his defense and it is way better than Luka's in my opinion. You surround him with Kyrie and a team that doesn't defend well...and I could probably get 10 out there.

Luka showed signs of being a competent defender last year but nowadays he doesn't even try on that end

DMAVS41
04-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Luka showed signs of being a competent defender last year but nowadays he doesn't even try on that end

He did show a little life last year, but it was still not good enough if you really want to win a title imo...I expected him to continue to get better.

He's capable of doing it...it just takes more effort...and most importantly, a supporting cast that actually helps him on that end so he can be neutral or slightly positive on defense while conserving enough energy to drop 40.

That is what people miss about the greatness of Giannis, for example, the dude can get you 40 while also being an elite defender. So few guys, in NBA history, are capable of shit like that.

Manny98
04-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Butler with a masterclass 35 points off 16 shots with 12 assists and 0 turnovers :applause:

90sgoat
04-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Zeller with 18 points now :lol

Dwight Powell is easily the worst defensive starting center in the league.

Axe
04-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Luka with another high but still ain't enough.

90sgoat
04-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Luka is so fat, it's incredible. The guy plays 3 games a week and supposedly works out every day and he is at least 20lbs overweight. Considering his height, I could see him being even 45lbs overweight. He is really fat.

His face is bloated, round and fat. He looks like a legit fatty. I can't imagine how many calories he must eat to be this fat? 10.000 a day?

Literally he needs to be stuffing his face with Dominos every day and chugging down liters of soda and bags of chips and sweet.

RRR3
04-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Dallas reeks. Good win for Heat need to win out to have a chance at 6 I think

Im Still Ballin
04-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Luka is so fat, it's incredible. The guy plays 3 games a week and supposedly works out every day and he is at least 20lbs overweight. Considering his height, I could see him being even 45lbs overweight. He is really fat.

His face is bloated, round and fat. He looks like a legit fatty. I can't imagine how many calories he must eat to be this fat? 10.000 a day?

Literally he needs to be stuffing his face with Dominos every day and chugging down liters of soda and bags of chips and sweet.

He needs to tighten up and P90X that shit. He's looking sweet for sure.

L.Kizzle
04-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Blow this team up!

Lebron23
04-02-2023, 07:14 AM
"Brooklyn Nets are going to make the playoffs after trading Kevin Durant, and Kyrie Irving while Dallas Mavericks are on the verge of missing the play in tournament despite having Luka Doncic, and Kyrie Irving." Luka and Kyrie both needs to learn how to play off the ball if Mark Cuban plans on giving Kyrie the max contract" Dallas probably won't resign Kyrie in the off season despite being one of their lesser problems. Dallas defense suffered after trading their role players Spencer Dinwiddie and Dorian Finney Smith"

90sgoat
04-02-2023, 07:35 AM
Blow this team up!

Luka is gone.

Mavs have no real assets to trade and no young players who can step up. Josh Green and Jaden Hardy are good young players and should break out next season, but neither is going to be an allstar ever. Mavs have drafted like shit also.

If Kyrie stays and signs a big contract, then it's game over.

DMAVS41
04-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Luka is gone.

Mavs have no real assets to trade and no young players who can step up. Josh Green and Jaden Hardy are good young players and should break out next season, but neither is going to be an allstar ever. Mavs have drafted like shit also.

If Kyrie stays and signs a big contract, then it's game over.

I agree for the most part.

Luka just turned 24. Hard not to want to blow up this team and trade Luka to be honest, but you never know when you have a player as great as him...you don't need a ton to win a lot of games and make some noise in the playoffs.

However, I do wonder if the team that gets the #1 pick would trade it for Luka this year. It is an interesting thought experiment. Does Wemby already have more trade value than a 24 year old Luka locked up on a long term extension.

90sgoat
04-02-2023, 02:47 PM
However, I do wonder if the team that gets the #1 pick would trade it for Luka this year. It is an interesting thought experiment. Does Wemby already have more trade value than a 24 year old Luka locked up on a long term extension.

You make that trade any day if you have the nr 1 pick.

Luka is a proven commodity, an all time great, and while Wemby looks to be one, he is one injury away from being a bust.

Mavs might have to consider it if Luka wants out.

Who is in the running for Wemby? Which teams could potentially do that?

90sgoat
04-02-2023, 02:50 PM
Ok, so the favorites to win the draft are:

Detroit
Houston
San Antonio
Charlotte

Do you think Detroit makes that trade?

What about Pop? Would Pop want to try his hand at coaching Luka? Wow, that would be great.