PDA

View Full Version : AD is top producer on 2020 and 2023 Lakers, so Lebron will have 2 chips as 2nd scorer

3ba11
04-03-2023, 06:24 AM
So they're weak chips and not goat-caliber chips where he was the clear-cut statistical leader - Lebron never won without super-teams as the clear-cut statistical leader

Axe
04-03-2023, 06:33 AM
No pip?

3ba11
04-03-2023, 07:19 AM
No pip?

3-peat with Pippen = 4-peat with Wade

20 years of longevity confirms that Lebron isn't capable of a dynasty, 3-peat or 6 chips with any lineup, aka objectively inferior to MJ

Lebron23
04-03-2023, 07:31 AM
No pip?

No Chip

Missed the playoffs with former all star Jerry Stackhouse in 2003, and future nba all star RIP Hamilton in 2002.

AussieSteve
04-03-2023, 07:40 AM
Meltdown

And lebron was the best player on lakers 2020 team. Only his haters would say otherwise.

Lebron23
04-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Meltdown

And lebron was the best player on lakers 2020 team. Only his haters would say otherwise.

This

SouBeachTalents
04-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Only one more to catch Kobe :applause:

ShawkFactory
04-03-2023, 08:30 AM
Uh oh, we got some damage control incoming :lol

Full Court
04-03-2023, 08:32 AM
Meltdown

AD was the best player in 2020. Only a blind nutthugger would say otherwise.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 08:33 AM
If the Lakers win the championship this year, which they should seeing how they are the most stacked team in the league, Lebron will have won a ring as the FOURTH OPTION.

Think about that, Bronies.

Overdrive
04-03-2023, 08:39 AM
If the Lakers win the championship this year, which they should seeing how they are the most stacked team in the league, Lebron will have won a ring as the FOURTH OPTION.

I wonder under which account name you'd return if Lebron won another FMVP.

ShawkFactory
04-03-2023, 08:48 AM

I love how hard you've tried to concoct this narrative of the Lakers winning the championship somehow being a bad thing for Lebron :lol

Axe
04-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Uh oh, we got some damage control incoming :lol
:milton

bison
04-03-2023, 02:34 PM
With the emergence of Reaves and D'Lo as reliable scores, Lebron is actually the 4th option now. In fact lakers shouldu strongly consider starting Rui Hachimura over Lebron, who is not a defensive liabilty like Lebron and can shoot better.

3ba11
04-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Meltdown

Lebron needs teammates that can match or lead in scoring for entire playoff runs and therefore requires more help than Jordan or Kobe.

Passers like Magic and Lebron need great scorers to pass to and therefore need more help than the great scorers themselves, who often need zero passing help, aka Kobe, or less than everyone else had, aka MJ

SouBeachTalents
04-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Lebron needs teammates that can match or lead in scoring for entire playoff runs and therefore requires more help than Jordan or Kobe.

Passers like Magic and Lebron need great scorers to pass to and therefore need more help than the great scorers themselves, who often need zero passing help, aka Kobe, or less than everyone else had, aka MJ
What I love is Kobe will always undercut your arguments :lol Typing all this bullshit about needing the most help when Kobe wasn’t his teams best player for the majority of his titles, and had a 30 ppg scorer for 3 of them.

3ba11
04-03-2023, 03:06 PM
I love how hard you've tried to concoct this narrative of the Lakers winning the championship somehow being a bad thing for Lebron :lol

Any team with AD or Lebron as the 2nd-best player should win 60-70 every year.

Instead, Lebron's bad chemistry yields weak teams, which serves to manufacture an underdog story despite having a favorite cast - this is fraud designed to inflate the value of his rings because his ring frequency is possibly the weakest of any top 10 all-time candidate.

The notion that Lebron has weak chemistry which turns favorites into underdogs isn't a subjective opinion - Lebron's teams begin as the preseason favorite but fell to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (2011-2016) and fell to loser in 2021 or 2022 as well..

Lebron was also lottery with Ingram and Kuzma at 34 years old (when he was already a goat candidate), yet you guys knock rookie MJ for losing in the 1st Round (long BEFORE he was a goat candidate).. So the facts show in so many ways that MJ is objectively the GOAT - it's a fake debate.

3ba11
04-03-2023, 03:13 PM
What I love is Kobe will always undercut your arguments :lol Typing all this bullshit about needing the most help when Kobe wasn’t his teams best player for the majority of his titles, and had a 30 ppg scorer for 3 of them.

The post that you responded to said that Lebron needs elite-producing teammates that can match his scoring for entire playoff runs - this is true because Wade, Kyrie and AD matched Lebron in scoring for entire playoff runs.

Otoh, Kobe didn't need this to win titles - he could win with secondary producers like Pau that required him to defeat max defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals).. Lebron can't carry the scoring load like Kobe or MJ, so he needs more help, aka elite-producing sidekicks (1b's) and 3rd star scorers/3 first options (super-team).

So Kobe is superior because he could win with less help, aka secondary producer at sidekick (no 1b) and no 3rd star scorer/no 3rd first option (no super-team).. Kobe would win with less because his expert jumpshooting skillset and lesser need for ball-dominance (imposition of spot-up roles) allowed the highest strategic capacity/coaching and chemistry.

RRR3
04-03-2023, 03:28 PM
the post that you responded to said that lebron needs elite-producing teammates that can match his scoring for entire playoff runs - this is true because wade, kyrie and ad matched lebron in scoring for entire playoff runs.

Otoh, kobe didn't need this to win titles - he could win with secondary producers like pau that required him to defeat max defensive attention (carry scoring load in finals).. Lebron can't carry the scoring load like kobe or mj, so he needs more help, aka elite-producing sidekicks (1b's) and 3rd star scorers/3 first options (super-team).

So kobe is superior because he could win with less help, aka secondary producer at sidekick (no 1b) and no 3rd star scorer/no 3rd first option (no super-team).. Kobe would win with less because his expert jumpshooting skillset and lesser need for ball-dominance (imposition of spot-up roles) allowed the highest strategic capacity/coaching and chemistry.
snivelball

3ba11
04-03-2023, 03:36 PM
snivelball

You cry about posters getting banned, while I point out facts in the historical record.. So you're projecting

ImKobe
04-03-2023, 03:53 PM
Meltdown

No he wasn't. AD in the RS led them in everything but assists per game. In the POs he led them in scoring and was the best defender and the best player in the first 3 series of that run before Bran stat-padded vs. an injured Heat team. He also had the better On/Off numbers in the POs though both crushed it as their competition was relatively weak compared to most title runs.

Yes he was. He was the best player in '01, '09 & '10. Both him & Bran have been the best player on 3 title teams and it makes y'all mad as ****.

StrongLurk
04-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Historical record - OP is a loser and obsessed with Bron.

Surely OP rates Shaq above Kobe based on all of his scoring/carrying logic right...right?

I mean, Shaq three-peated with 3 FMVPs and led his team in scoring in the playoffs those years. AKA ToP pRoDuCeR

aj1987
04-03-2023, 04:52 PM
No he wasn't. AD in the RS led them in everything but assists per game. In the POs he led them in scoring and was the best defender and the best player in the first 3 series of that run before Bran stat-padded vs. an injured Heat team. He also had the better On/Off numbers in the POs though both crushed it as their competition was relatively weak compared to most title runs.

Yes he was. He was the best player in '01, '09 & '10. Both him & Bran have been the best player on 3 title teams and it makes y'all mad as ****.

You're such a disingenuous ****wit. Ignoring your cherry picking for a second, you use metrics and stats whenever it's convenient for you. Would you use these stats and metrics to compare LeBron and Kobe? Of course not, 'cause you're a clown.

A couple of quick observations about your hilariously retarded post.

LeBron stat padded vs a weak team? The Heat were the only team to take the Lakers to 6. Lakers steam rolled the WC with every single series being 4-1 and LeBron averaged 27/10/9/1/1 in that stretch on 64% TS%. AD averaged 29/9/4/1/1 on 66% TS%. 2 more PPG and 2% better efficiency with 5 fewer assists.

Kobe was not the best player in '01, you absolute clown. :roll: :roll:

AussieSteve
04-03-2023, 05:29 PM
AD was the best player in 2020. Only a blind nutthugger would say otherwise.

FMVP voting would say otherwise.

Lebron: 11 votes
AD: 0 votes

Axe
04-03-2023, 07:04 PM
FMVP voting would say otherwise.

Lebron: 11 votes
AD: 0 votes
:oldlol:

Funny how they say stupid stuff like that when they're also the very same fools who keep on whining that the 2020 disney bubble ring doesn't count at all. :roll:

Full Court
04-03-2023, 07:09 PM

Where do you come up with this stuff? Of course it's not a bad thing for Lebron. But if he's playing like he has been, it's certainly not going to boost his legacy much. Adding on to total ring count means something, and I'm sure that's what he's banking on.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 07:15 PM
I wonder under which account name you'd return if Lebron won another FMVP.

This is the only account I've ever posted on here with. Nice try though. :lol

ShawkFactory
04-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Where do you come up with this stuff? Of course it's not a bad thing for Lebron. But if he's playing like he has been, it's certainly not going to boost his legacy much. Adding on to total ring count means something, and I'm sure that's what he's banking on.
No one mentions Duncan’s ring in 14 like that. Or Kareem in 87. They have 5 rings.

If the Lakers win this year (huge if), so will Lebron. And his legacy will reflect that whether you like it or not. And I think a part of you knows this, hence the damage control with the 4th option shit.

RRR3
04-03-2023, 07:20 PM
No one mentions Duncan’s ring in 14 like that. Or Kareem in 87. They have 5 rings.

If the Lakers win this year (huge if), so will Lebron. And his legacy will reflect that whether you like it or not. And I think a part of you knows this, hence the damage control with the 4th option shit.
They're also absolutely not winning shit unless LeBron plays very well. He doesn't necessarily have to outplay AD for them to win but he has to be great.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 07:59 PM

Not really. Most people have him at #2. If he doesn't get FMVP, Jordan's still got 6 to his 4. So how do you think that winning a 3rd/4th, or even 2nd for that matter, option ring will give him a bump?

RRR3
04-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Not really. Most people have him at #2. If he doesn't get FMVP, Jordan's still got 6 to his 4. So how do you think that winning a 3rd/4th, or even 2nd for that matter, option ring will give him a bump?
He admits it :yaohappy:

So much for LeBron being "fringe top 10"

ShawkFactory
04-03-2023, 08:14 PM

Boosting his legacy and surpassing Jordan are not mutually exclusive. Even if he was #2 all time, his legacy can grow without moving to #1.

It would also make it harder for people who don’t have him that high (fringe top 10) to argue, though they will argue anyway.

SouBeachTalents
04-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Boosting his legacy and surpassing Jordan are not mutually exclusive. Even if he was #2 all time, his legacy can grow without moving to #1.

It would also make it harder for people who don’t have him that high (fringe top 10) to argue, though they will argue anyway.
He could dominate the playoffs and win FMVP and the usual suspects will still be saying the same exact shit :lol

RRR3
04-03-2023, 08:38 PM
He could dominate the playoffs and win FMVP and the usual suspects will still be saying the same exact shit :lol
"Le5/11 :yaohappy: :roll: :roll: :roll:"

Guaranteed.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 08:54 PM

Nah. He'll still be fringe top ten. Winning a ring is always good, but it's not going to make up for his numerous choke jobs this year, spending most of the season in the lottery until he sat out, leading a super team to the playoffs last year, and getting a first round elimination the year before. That's just too many negatives.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 08:55 PM
"Le5/11 :yaohappy: :roll: :roll: :roll:"

Guaranteed.

And I guarantee that the usual suspects will be on here trying to convince me that 5/11 is better than 6/6. :lol

RRR3
04-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Nah. He'll still be fringe top ten. Winning a ring is always good, but it's not going to make up for his numerous choke jobs this year, spending most of the season in the lottery until he sat out, leading a super team to the playoffs last year, and getting a first round elimination the year before. That's just too many negatives.
Did you just forget you just said "Most people have him number two", you dimwit?

ShawkFactory
04-03-2023, 09:03 PM

:roll:

Yes. Yes it will.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Did you just forget you just said "Most people have him number two", you dimwit?

You really should pay attention. I've explained this multiple times to Bronie fluffers.

I recognize that I have a minority opinion right now in having him fringe top ten. Most have him #2, as I stated. However, that's due to recency bias and media hype. After he retires and the hype machine is no longer behind him, he'll fall back to where he reasonably belongs - just like what happened to Kobe after he retired.

I have the benefit of being able to look at these things not through a Bronie fluffer lens. I understand that this is difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend.

Lebron23
04-03-2023, 09:32 PM
And I guarantee that the usual suspects will be on here trying to convince me that 5/11 is better than 6/6. :lol

You are an idiot

SouBeachTalents
04-03-2023, 09:35 PM
You really should pay attention. I've explained this multiple times to Bronie fluffers.

I recognize that I have a minority opinion right now in having him fringe top ten. Most have him #2, as I stated. However, that's due to recency bias and media hype. After he retires and the hype machine is no longer behind him, he'll fall back to where he reasonably belongs - just like what happened to Kobe after he retired.

I have the benefit of being able to look at these things not through a Bronie fluffer lens. I understand that this is difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend.
Kobe didn't have 4 MVP's, 4 FMVP's, the most All-NBA selections, the all time scoring record......you get the picture. He was also never top 2-3 on the all-time lists like LeBron's been for the last 7 years. So just an asinine comparison all around.

kawhileonard2
04-03-2023, 11:29 PM
No Chip

Missed the playoffs with former all star Jerry Stackhouse in 2003, and future nba all star RIP Hamilton in 2002.

Lebron missed with peak Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony. Guys who won league mvp, DPOY, Scoring Titles, all time leader in triple doubles.

Full Court
04-03-2023, 11:34 PM
You are an idiot

You are a whiny loser.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FEGKT274fWiYAAAA M%2Flevro-james-nanay.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4b35e28d51fbc2c63272375965f2d34f3a7ec783b723c1 350e9f2272a2da1ae9&ipo=images

3ba11
04-04-2023, 12:57 AM
Kobe didn't have 4 MVP's, 4 FMVP's, the most All-NBA selections, the all time scoring record......you get the picture. He was also never top 2-3 on the all-time lists like LeBron's been for the last 7 years. So just an asinine comparison all around.

You guys knock young MJ for 1-9 to support your GOAT, so what do you think future NBA fans will say about Lebron's many debacles to sujpport their GOAT?

Lebron was lottery, locked up or upset for every season from 2004-2011 except 06 (although only 26 ppg vs Pistons), and he was also lottery in 2019 with Ingram/Kuzma..

He was lottery in 2019 after he was in the goat conversation, while you guys knock MJ for losing as a rookie LONG BEFORE he was a goat candidate.. Do you see the ridiculousness?.. Lebron is nowhere near MJ

And1AllDay
04-04-2023, 12:59 AM
No pip?

notta chip

SouBeachTalents
04-04-2023, 01:17 AM
You guys knock young MJ for 1-9 to support your GOAT, so what do you think future NBA fans will say about Lebron's many debacles to sujpport their GOAT?

Lebron was lottery, locked up or upset for every season from 2004-2011 except 06 (although only 26 ppg vs Pistons), and he was also lottery in 2019 with Ingram/Kuzma..

He was lottery in 2019 after he was in the goat conversation, while you guys knock MJ for losing as a rookie LONG BEFORE he was a goat candidate.. Do you see the ridiculousness?.. Lebron is nowhere near MJ
Uh oh, the 3bot malfunctioned again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR3Lg0U7rys&ab_channel=CutawayGuy

aj1987
04-04-2023, 03:19 AM

1-9 was in the lottery with the Wizards, you retarded spam bot. Do you not remember that or was that erased from your pea brain?

Nb1
04-04-2023, 06:48 AM
AD top producer?

RS 2020:
AD 21.8 ppg
Bron 25 ppg

RS 2023:
AD 26.6
Lebron 28.8

Lebron has also more assists, better plus-minus stats,etc. than AD in any season you take lol. Are you high?

And Lebron will always be the « top producer » even if AD would score more since he’s the one facilitating shots for everyone « producing » for the team.

Lebron was a +23 last game and AD despite more points was only a +2 lol.

Bron is the « top producer » in LA every season since he got there…

Full Court
04-04-2023, 08:42 AM
AD top producer?

RS 2020:
AD 21.8 ppg
Bron 25 ppg

RS 2023:
AD 26.6
Lebron 28.8

Lebron has also more assists, better plus-minus stats,etc. than AD in any season you take lol. Are you high?

And Lebron will always be the « top producer » even if AD would score more since he’s the one facilitating shots for everyone « producing » for the team.

Lebron was a +23 last game and AD despite more points was only a +2 lol.

Bron is the « top producer » in LA every season since he got there…

That game would have been a complete blowout if LeChucker hadn't almost shot the Lakers out of the game. :roll:

But keep your head in the sand. :applause:

Nb1
04-04-2023, 09:13 AM
That game would have been a complete blowout if LeChucker hadn't almost shot the Lakers out of the game. :roll:

But keep your head in the sand. :applause:

6-0 with Bron starting and healthy.
9-6 without him.

Bron was +23 last game, the highest out of everyone, which means whenever he was on the court the team did the best with any lineup.

But keep melting down taking L’s, as a retarded joker, it’s your duty to make us laugh and entertain us with your dumb posts :roll:

LeGoat4Life
04-04-2023, 11:13 AM
That's why the consensus has been

No AD No playoff

Legend248
04-04-2023, 12:16 PM
1-9 was in the lottery with the Wizards, you retarded spam bot. Do you not remember that or was that erased from your pea brain?

hey bitch, calm down before I end up hurting you. I called you out already once, you dont wanna meet up, shut the **** up

3ba11
04-04-2023, 12:23 PM
AD top producer?

RS 2020:
AD 21.8 ppg
Bron 25 ppg

Your numbers are wrong because AD led the scoring for 2020 regular season and playoffs.. He led the entire NBA in playoff scoring

Similarly, Wade led the Heat for the 2011 Playoffs and Kyrie matched Lebron in 2016

So Lebron needs sidekicks that are 1st options and capable elite 1st option production and being equal-scoring partners, while Jordan won with a weak scorer and the biggest bricklayer/lane-clogger in playoff history.

Hey Yo
04-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Your numbers are wrong because AD led the scoring for 2020 regular season and playoffs.. He led the entire NBA in playoff scoring

Similarly, Wade led the Heat for the 2011 Playoffs and Kyrie matched Lebron in 2016

So Lebron needs sidekicks that are 1st options and capable elite 1st option production and being equal-scoring partners, while Jordan won with a weak scorer and the biggest bricklayer/lane-clogger in playoff history.

That's when Wade and Riley realized that the only way to have success is for Wade to step down and let LeBron be first option.

Results..... Heat winning 2 of 3.

8Ball
04-04-2023, 12:41 PM

LeBron 2nd in MVP voting in 2020.

LeBron had all the FMVP votes in 2020.

Narrative debunked

8Ball
04-04-2023, 12:43 PM

2001 finals

Shaq 35/12 in the finals on 55%+

Kobe 24/5/5 on 43% or whatever.

Kobe's dog shit game 1 was the reason why Shaq wasted a 44 point effort and didn't sweep the entire playoffs.

8Ball
04-04-2023, 12:44 PM

Jordan missed the playoffs at 38 and averaged 22ppg

LeBron in the playoffs and averaged 29ppg at 38.

aj1987
04-04-2023, 03:46 PM
hey bitch, calm down before I end up hurting you. I called you out already once, you dont wanna meet up, shut the **** up

Keep melting, man boobed midget. :cheers:

ImKobe
04-04-2023, 03:47 PM
2001 finals

Shaq 35/12 in the finals on 55%+

Kobe 24/5/5 on 43% or whatever.

Kobe's dog shit game 1 was the reason why Shaq wasted a 44 point effort and didn't sweep the entire playoffs.

Again, 1 series does not define an entire post-season run. KB was the best player through 3 series, as was AD in 2020. WCF was the real Finals in both cases. Shaq was a non-factor in crunch time that entire post-season run while KB was the most dominant 4th quarter/crunch time player in the POs and was unstoppable vs. Kings & Spurs with peak Jordan type performances.

ShawkFactory
04-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Again, 1 series does not define an entire post-season run. KB was the best player through 3 series, as was AD in 2020. WCF was the real Finals in both cases.

Throughout the run, AD was better scoring in 2 series and Bron was better in 2. Their raw scoring and efficiency was almost exactly the same, as was their advanced numbers with AD being slightly higher in some and Bron in others. Outside of numbers, AD led defensively and Bron offensively, as anyone who watched could tell you.

Saying definitively that one was better than the other there is silly. It's about as close to a 1a/1b situation we've ever seen outside of maybe 2001.

aj1987
04-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Throughout the run, AD was better scoring in 2 series and Bron was better in 2. Their raw scoring and efficiency was almost exactly the same, as was their advanced numbers with AD being slightly higher in some and Bron in others. Outside of numbers, AD led defensively and Bron offensively, as anyone who watched could tell you.

Saying definitively that one was better than the other there is silly. It's about as close to a 1a/1b situation we've ever seen outside of maybe 2001.

Yep. When it finally down to the Championship round, Shaq and LeBron were clearly better than Kobe and AD. Shaq being significantly better than Kobe.

8Ball
04-04-2023, 03:58 PM
Again, 1 series does not define an entire post-season run. KB was the best player through 3 series, as was AD in 2020. WCF was the real Finals in both cases. Shaq was a non-factor in crunch time that entire post-season run while KB was the most dominant 4th quarter/crunch time player in the POs and was unstoppable vs. Kings & Spurs with peak Jordan type performances.

Shaq averaged like 30ppg throughout entire western run in 2001.

You were born after 2002 and it shows.

8Ball
04-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Yep. When it finally down to the Championship round, Shaq and LeBron were clearly better than Kobe and AD. Shaq being significantly better than Kobe.

He's trying to slide Kobe into deserving a fmvp during the 3 peat.

Ain't happening.

If Kobe deserves 2001 fmvp. Than Bron deserves 2015.

StrongLurk
04-04-2023, 05:47 PM

Guess Kobe choked at the highest stages then often in his career based on all of your posts. Lights were too bright so he ended up getting outplayed by teammates and opposing players.

Best player in the playoffs for three rounds in 2001 then gets demolished by Shaq and AI.

Axe
04-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Jordan missed the playoffs at 38 and averaged 22ppg

LeBron in the playoffs and averaged 29ppg at 38.
+1