PDA

View Full Version : LeClutch with 6 Turnovers and -10 against the Clips

nineiron
04-06-2023, 10:47 AM
LeCancer doing his thing...

RogueBorg
04-06-2023, 11:01 AM

Lebron complaining about back-to-backs SMH. This era is soft AF, the softest era in the history of the NBA and Lebron is the face of it.

nineiron
04-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Lebron complaining about back-to-backs SMH. This era is soft AF, the softest era in the history of the NBA and Lebron is the face of it.

#LeCharmin

Full Court
04-06-2023, 06:09 PM
I know the Bronie fluffers are going to say "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but he scored 30 points! It's not HIS fault his team lost a must win game!!!"

But they'll be completely ignoring that he scored something like 3 points the entire first half. By that time the game was basically over. So yes, LeShrivel pulled yet another choke job when it mattered.

coin24
04-06-2023, 07:19 PM
Shouldn’t have gassed themselves against the tanking jazz:lol

Also shouldn’t have pissed away all the easy games earlier in the season, especially just before the all star break. These losers deserve the play in, and to lose

Airupthere
04-06-2023, 07:41 PM
I know the Bronie fluffers are going to say "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but he scored 30 points! It's not HIS fault his team lost a must win game!!!"

But they'll be completely ignoring that he scored something like 3 points the entire first half. By that time the game was basically over. So yes, LeShrivel pulled yet another choke job when it mattered.

I didn't watch. Another statpad game for bran?

Spurs m8
04-06-2023, 09:03 PM
He was around -30 when the game mattered.

Then did his bron thing of dead stats after he's already killed the team

Full Court
04-06-2023, 09:06 PM
I didn't watch. Another statpad game for bran?

Yep. Three points in the first half, and by that time the Clips were up almost 20. Then in the second half, when the game was basically over, he got a bunch of easy buckets and ended up with 30-something.

kawhileonard2
04-06-2023, 11:37 PM
Kawhi broke him.

ImKobe
04-07-2023, 03:43 AM
3 points, 4 TOV and -25 in the first half LOL.

Nb1
04-07-2023, 06:03 AM
Honestly, this is the worst half i think i've ever seen in Lebron's career. And then the guy finishes the game with 33 pts, shooting 67% on 3's and 66% FG, 8 rbs and 7 assists and they almost came back losing only by 7 pts. Even at his worst, dude is capable of the best :roll:

But as i said before, they should have let Davis and Bron out of this game. Back to back after an OT for a 38 yr old guy who just came back from a big injury and the softest player in NBA history? Let them rest, there was no need to play both and risk a set back in a game they would have lost anyway. If they would have dispatched Utah in the first half and played around 20min max it's one thing, but in those circumstances, it's only to risk an injury for a game you have very little chance to win.

But yeah, Lebron's first half was abismal. Dude looked like MJ in his comeback to the Wizards :oldlol:

nineiron
04-07-2023, 07:40 AM
Honestly, this is the worst half i think i've ever seen in Lebron's career. And then the guy finishes the game with 33 pts, shooting 67% on 3's and 66% FG, 8 rbs and 7 assists and they almost came back losing only by 7 pts. Even at his worst, dude is capable of the best :roll:

But as i said before, they should have let Davis and Bron out of this game. Back to back after an OT for a 38 yr old guy who just came back from a big injury and the softest player in NBA history? Let them rest, there was no need to play both and risk a set back in a game they would have lost anyway. If they would have dispatched Utah in the first half and played around 20min max it's one thing, but in those circumstances, it's only to risk an injury for a game you have very little chance to win.

But yeah, Lebron's first half was abismal. Dude looked like MJ in his comeback to the Wizards :oldlol:

He only played well in the 2nd half because the game was pretty much over. No pressure

Full Court
04-07-2023, 08:45 AM
He only played well in the 2nd half because the game was pretty much over. No pressure

LeShrivel doing shrively things.

It's normal.

Nb1
04-07-2023, 08:48 AM

I agree that the Clippers took the gas of the pedal also. I wouldn't say empty stats because they did get back and at some point early 4th quarter the Lakers were down what?8pts? It could have turned really quick.
But in any case they didn't deserve to win playing like that and Bron was atrocious in the first half.

nineiron
04-07-2023, 09:43 AM
I agree that the Clippers took the gas of the pedal also. I wouldn't say empty stats because they did get back and at some point early 4th quarter the Lakers were down what?8pts? It could have turned really quick.
But in any case they didn't deserve to win playing like that and Bron was atrocious in the first half.

my guess is, it was at that time when LeShrivel started to shrivel again

8Ball
04-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Jordan at 38 = 22ppg on 42%

LeBron at 38 = 29 ppg on 50%

One is not made like the other.

And1AllDay
04-08-2023, 12:53 AM

who else has 7631 playoff pts?

thx bb

Axe