PDA

View Full Version : Why did the Bucks give up on Brogdon so fast?

AirBonner
04-06-2023, 12:32 PM
I feel like they jumped the gun on him. Had 29pts last night and wrapped up 6th man of the year. :applause:

Jasper
04-06-2023, 12:49 PM
well I do to , but the issue was his feet. Training staff as well as doctors worked on his plantaris fascistic and he was out for all most a 1/3 of the year

I did not want to see him go ,, and they knew the price was going to be high, and they needed to reinforce their bench .

It worked out we got Holiday and now Carter and Dragic.

He probably is better off the bench ,cause he doesn't have to put pressure on his feet like a legit starter minutes/

AirBonner
04-06-2023, 12:52 PM
well I do to , but the issue was his feet. Training staff as well as doctors worked on his plantaris fascistic and he was out for all most a 1/3 of the year

I did not want to see him go ,, and they knew the price was going to be high, and they needed to reinforce their bench .

It worked out we got Holiday and now Carter and Dragic.

He probably is better off the bench ,cause he doesn't have to put pressure on his feet like a legit starter minutes/
They could have structured a decent contract for him. They chose Bledsoe over him lol. Brogdon playing 50 games is better than Bledsoe playing all the games

Manny98
04-06-2023, 02:03 PM
He's injury prone

Bucks have a championship, Boston don't

AirBonner
04-06-2023, 02:21 PM
He's injury prone

Bucks have a championship, Boston don't

So is Middleton

Jasper
04-06-2023, 03:01 PM
So is Middleton

Last year was the first time Middleton was injured... same knee.
They elected rehab and surgery on his Wrist.

I disagreed with that move , and should of went in on the knee.
**I hope it doesn't cost the Bucks in the playoff's ... we need him. (He gives the team stability )

As far as Bledsoe is concerned / before he came on to the Bucks roster .. his stats out performed Broggie.

Wally450
04-06-2023, 03:58 PM
He isn't made out for a starting role, which is why he's thriving here. I had my doubts about him because of his injury history, but playing less minutes has maximized his play.

Hey Yo
04-06-2023, 05:04 PM
I feel like they jumped the gun on him. Had 29pts last night and wrapped up 6th man of the year. :applause:

The Knicks, Immanuel Quickley will have something to say about the 6moty. Very good all-around player.

Jasper
04-06-2023, 11:24 PM
He isn't made out for a starting role, which is why he's thriving here. I had my doubts about him because of his injury history, but playing less minutes has maximized his play.

:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2023, 01:27 PM

lol?

RRR3
04-07-2023, 01:31 PM
He’s averaged 21 PPG before as a starter lol. Celtics are obscenely stacked.

Wally450
04-07-2023, 03:35 PM
He’s averaged 21 PPG before as a starter lol. Celtics are obscenely stacked.

I meant health wise. He's made of glass. Yes, he is starting caliber, but the grind of a long season and lots of minutes doesn't suite him.

RRR3
04-07-2023, 03:45 PM
I meant health wise. He's made of glass. Yes, he is starting caliber, but the grind of a long season and lots of minutes doesn't suite him.
You could say that about plenty of superstars rn lol

imdaman99
04-08-2023, 03:55 PM
The Knicks, Immanuel Quickley will have something to say about the 6moty. Very good all-around player.

Great post and fully agree. Quickley is a million times more important to the Knicks than Brogdon is to the Celtics. Quick closes games... does Brogdon? Brogdon is an average if not terrible defender so he has no right closing games. Quick is solid.

Quickley is the Knicks 3rd best player. It should be Quickley in a runaway but we know he won't even win. Celtics bias.