PDA

View Full Version : Among all lineups that have played at least 300 minutes together the Warriors…..

Kblaze8855
04-08-2023, 08:53 AM
….presumed playoffs starting five of curry, Klay, Wiggins, Green, and looney?

I’m told they’re number one in the nba on offense, defense, net rating, assist percentage, and assist to turnover ratio.

How sure are you that the Warriors are pretenders if Wiggins plays ? I saw a lot of people say they are recently and id just like to know your conviction level.

Wanna know who I can take serious if they win and hit us with a “Dont ever question the heart of a champion” Rudy T boast like they knew all along.

Stephonit
04-08-2023, 09:28 AM
This is the kind of topic I would have gone into much detail over earlier in the season. But since we're only a couple more games away from the postseason it's easier if we watch and find out.

don't ever underestimate

jordan retiring

acquiring drexler

Kblaze8855
04-08-2023, 09:40 AM
This is the kind of topic I would have gone into much detail over earlier in the season. But since we're only a couple more games away from the postseason it's easier if we watch and find out.

It’s undoubtably been a weird season and considering the road record it’s easy to understand someone having doubts about them in the playoffs. It’s just that when I see them play all the key players seem to be the same ones who just won the title. It’s just rare they’re playing at the same time. We often talk about the switch that great teams with chemistry can flip and it seems they are unusually well position to do that. If everyone plays. I’m not saying they win….I just want some people absolutely sure they can’t compete to be on the record.

Real Men Wear Green
04-08-2023, 09:47 AM
The first question is what Wiggins has done to stay in playing shape. The second question m is how relevant the stats you're quoting are. How much has that group played together? And then the last question is how they match up with the Warriors. Wiggins is about to leap right into the fire, being tasked with defending the best, longest scorer at the wing positions in the game today and maybe ever. After not playing for something like two months? Durant should destroy him, Booker should have his way with Thompson who has not been the same since his injuries (a good player but reduced) and Paul should defend Curry as well as anyone would.

If I had to bet money it would be on Phoenix.

But if Wiggins is ready to go immediately it's not a crazy upset.

imdaman99
04-08-2023, 01:31 PM
It’s undoubtably been a weird season and considering the road record it’s easy to understand someone having doubts about them in the playoffs. It’s just that when I see them play all the key players seem to be the same ones who just won the title. It’s just rare they’re playing at the same time. We often talk about the switch that great teams with chemistry can flip and it seems they are unusually well position to do that. If everyone plays. I’m not saying they win….I just want some people absolutely sure they can’t compete to be on the record.

I'm pretty sure under Kerr, they have won a road playoff game in every series. Even before Kerr, I think they won in LA (Clips) and won in Denver and San Antonio.

So now they have their full team, it's just muscle memory as they won a ring with this starting lineup. Sure some of the bench players have been switched around but I would not bet against them whatsoever. I don't think anyone is but some people are dismissive.

RRR3
04-08-2023, 01:40 PM
They are going to slaughter Sacramento. After that though idk.

Axe
04-08-2023, 01:43 PM
If wiggins will play well i can see a series against phoenix going up to seven games, granting that there are no setbacks for the suns esp. kd.

DMAVS41
04-08-2023, 02:11 PM
If healthy, the Warriors making the finals should not surprise anyone. There is no elite team in the West to truly be scared of. Now, I do think the Suns should be the favorites, but they just don't have enough time together to warrant the status that they likely would if KD had been there all season.