PDA

View Full Version : What’s up with LAL touted as contenders how?

Walk on Water
04-11-2023, 03:13 PM
I don’t understand. They barely made the playoffs. Oh wait. They made the play in. They put together some wins at the end, but other teams didn’t have as much at stake as they did. So now they’re contenders? Favorites over Grizzlies? Is it me or is the media trying to force this on us?

Lebron is a stationary truck. He can drive and get some baskets. But the majority of the game he barely moves around.

SouBeachTalents
04-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Better question is, what’s up with the play in? I heard even the Mavs coaches and players didn’t understand it, and missed the play in due to the confusion.

fourkicks44
04-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Better question, what’s up with the play in? I heard even the Mavs coaches and players didn’t understand it, and missed the play in due to the confusion.

:roll:

Walk on Water
04-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Better question is, what’s up with the play in? I heard even the Mavs coaches and players didn’t understand it, and missed the play in due to the confusion.

Yea they said the heck with it, we don’t understand all this

bison
04-11-2023, 03:52 PM

:oldlol:

AussieSteve
04-11-2023, 06:28 PM
It's obvious. With the post-trade-deadline roster, the Lakers are 17-7.

They're 9-1 when LeBron is in the starting line-up, and should really be 10-0, as they fell asleep against the Jazz, up 10 points with 90 seconds to go .

If LeBron and AD are both healthy, the Lakers can beat anybody.

Axe
04-11-2023, 06:34 PM
:milton

Xiao Yao You
04-11-2023, 07:01 PM

They're 9-1 when LeBron is in the starting line-up, and should really be 10-0, as they fell asleep against the Jazz, up 10 points with 90 seconds to go .

big if. It's just a matter of time before they go down. June is a long ways away

BallsOut
04-11-2023, 07:10 PM

Fake news. Quit pulling numbers out of your ass to fit your agenda

Johnny32
04-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Fake news. This means Lakers were 10 games below 500 at some point which they clearly haven’t been. Quit pulling numbers out of your ass to fit your agenda

so simple.

NBAGOAT
04-11-2023, 07:57 PM
the west teams mostly have holes this year. Who's an obvious pick over lakers besides suns and nuggets.

AussieSteve
04-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Fake news. Quit pulling numbers out of your ass to fit your agenda

Could be wrong, but I reckon that over the last 2 months of the season, the Lakers had the best record in the West.

Johnny32
04-11-2023, 08:10 PM
the west teams mostly have holes this year. Who's an obvious pick over lakers besides suns and nuggets.

a bunch of question marks in the west but lebron doesn't look close to healthy in my eyes which means lal isn't winning shit.

BallsOut
04-11-2023, 08:53 PM
a bunch of question marks in the west but lebron doesn't look close to healthy in my eyes which means lal isn't winning shit.

Make up your mind arby this two way personality ain’t healthy dawg

Xiao Yao You
04-11-2023, 09:34 PM

Lebron, Davis and Russell all playing through foot issues. They are done

Full Court
04-11-2023, 10:47 PM
Because without LeNetNegative, they're actually a pretty spectacular team.