PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NBA Crew unusually quiet about the Draymond Green stomp

iamgine
04-18-2023, 03:16 AM
I thought they were gonna make fun of Draymond a bit but....nothing. Very unusual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVP_p7Q61A

Jasper
04-18-2023, 10:35 AM
Shaq said he would done the same thing.
Chuck said just stand there or walk away.

Draymond created this because he was frustrated with SAC getting offensive boards.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 11:38 AM
caping for racism. They wanna keep that on the low. If they would acknowledge the racism, they wouldnt be able to spit the victim narrative or agenda as far as the corporation TNT goes.

RRR3
04-18-2023, 11:40 AM
caping for racism. They wanna keep that on the low. If they would acknowledge the racism, they wouldnt be able to spit the victim narrative or agenda as far as the corporation TNT goes.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

tontoz
04-18-2023, 12:05 PM
Inside the NBA literally had an entire segment on the stomp, ending with a gif of Stone Cold stomping on a guy in the ring.:oldlol:

It's an hour long show and they covered it in depth at the halfway point. Shaq said he would have done the same thing. Kenny was saying it was excessive.

OP only played the first 10 minutes of the show

tontoz
04-18-2023, 12:07 PM
https://youtu.be/4kSntb5Zngo

AlternativeAcc.
04-18-2023, 12:30 PM

Insanely accurate

I've stopped watching those idiots. Chuck is the least racist of the bunch but he's just an incoherent idiot with his views. The 3 stooges of basketball analysis with shaq and kenny being blatantly racist/on that we was kingz shit.

FultzNationRISE
04-18-2023, 01:16 PM

What???

This is what Draymond always does. He called KD a bitch, he punched Jordan Poole. And those guys were on his TEAM.

He also got suspended for going after Lebron's enormously juicy testicles in 2016.

Here he got in a scrum with Sabonis which Sabonis initiated.

Reading racism into this is actually insane :lol

Im Still Ballin
04-18-2023, 01:17 PM
What???

This is what Draymond always does. He called KD a bitch. He punched Jordan Poole. And those guys were on his TEAM.

He also got suspended for going after Lebron's enormously juicy testicles in 2016.

He got in a scrum with Sabonis which Sabonis initiated.

He's an equal opportunity asshole!

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 01:18 PM
What???

This is what Draymond always does. He called KD a bitch. He punched Jordan Poole. And those guys were on his TEAM.

He got in a scrum with Sabonis which Sabonis initiated.

he didnt get into a "scrum", someone loosely held his leg, to which he responded by kicking said person in the chest :lol

im not saying draymond necessarily acted out of racism, but it could be perceived as such, and so they definitely wont make a fuss out of it.

FultzNationRISE
04-18-2023, 01:25 PM
he didnt get into a "scrum", someone loosely held his leg, to which he responded by kicking said person in the chest :lol

im not saying draymond necessarily acted out of racism, but it could be perceived as such, and so they definitely wont make a fuss out of it.

Sure you can debate the egregiousness of the kick. Im personally not offended, I was on the giving and receiving end of plenty of stuff like that in youth soccer, let alone playoff NBA basketball. When youre competing hard shit escalates. A guy pulls a small cheap shot, the next guy retaliates with a bigger one. This shit was like stock standard every game in the 80's NBA.

And it's clearly in-character for Draymond especially, so calling the TNT guys racist for NOT calling him racist, when it clearly wasnt racist... is kind of a stetch mein bruder.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 01:29 PM
Sure you can debate the egregiousness of the kick. Im personally not offended, I was on the giving and receiving end of plenty of stuff like that in youth soccer, let alone playoff NBA basketball. When youre competing hard shit escalates. A guy pulls a small cheap shot, the next guy retaliates with a bigger one. This shit was like stock standard every game in the 80's NBA.

And it's clearly in-character for Draymond especially, so calling the TNT guys racist for NOT calling him racist, when it clearly wasnt racist... is kind of a stetch mein bruder.

i dont think its racist not to call it racist since it probably wasnt, thats not what i said, i think the agenda/intent not to talk or highlight the ordeal is racist. but its low on the things that bother me yes :lol

FultzNationRISE
04-18-2023, 01:30 PM
i dont think its racist not to call it racist since it probably wasnt, thats not what i said, i think the agenda/intent not to talk or highlight the ordeal is racist. but its low on the things that bother me yes :lol

All good homie

tontoz
04-18-2023, 01:44 PM

There is just one problem. Inside the NBA did an entire segment on the stomp. Pretending like it didn't happen to cry racism is pathetic.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 01:45 PM
There is just one problem. Inside the NBA did an entire segment on the stomp. Pretending like it didn't happen to cry racism is pathetic.

oh yeah, im just going by on what OP said. evidenty thats not true.

however shaqs "i woud have done the same thing" is again, quite worrying.

tontoz
04-18-2023, 01:52 PM
oh yeah, im just going by on what OP said. evidenty thats not true.

Why is that worrying? Are you a snowflake?

Someone grabs you when you are trying to run down the court, that is a cheap move. Dirty play and Draymond responded with a dirty play of his own. BFD

HoopologyPhD
04-18-2023, 02:00 PM
This show went to crap once Shaq arrived, this fat idiot truly brings out the worst in everyone while conning to be a fun loving happy guy.
#CANCELSHACK

tontoz
04-18-2023, 02:10 PM
This show went to crap once Shaq arrived, this fat idiot truly brings out the worst in everyone while conning to be a fun loving happy guy.
#CANCELSHACK

He's not as bad as he used to be. Shaq used to get butthurt so easily when Barkley would mess with him. But i agree the show would be better without him.

HoopologyPhD
04-18-2023, 02:26 PM
He's not as bad as he used to be. Shaq used to get butthurt so easily when Barkley would mess with him. But i agree the show would be better without him.

Agreed, he has definitely gotten better, it looked real bad at first especially considering the chemistry and popularity of Kenny, Chuck and EJ.
I have been on a real anti-Shaq kick recently, the guy seems to be a puppet of the media and a fake, I don't mind if you have no morals, just be yourself.

bison
04-18-2023, 02:30 PM

Barkley has gone against the grain in black victim narratives so he's not that guy. Also the TNT crew had Jokic's back when he cheap shotted markieff morris. Please use your autism for good like designing model train sets instead of over reading into racism where there is none

Lakers Legend#32
04-18-2023, 02:37 PM
I love Shaq.
He brought my Lakers three straight titles.
But he mumbles too much on that show.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 02:43 PM
Barkley has gone against the grain in black victim narratives so he's not that guy. Also the TNT crew had Jokic's back when he cheap shotted markieff morris. Please use your autism for good like designing model train sets instead of over reading into racism where there is none

cause they woud have looked weird as hell siding with markief over joker, lol. it was never even a debate.

SATAN
04-18-2023, 09:08 PM

:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-18-2023, 09:21 PM
Nothing about that was racist lol. They probably didnt "go in-depth" because Dray is a regular on the show.

Shaq is hilarious and obviously an ATG, but he's someone I could see doing what Dray did. Mfer is petty as hell and has done a lot more egregious shit. Dude even tried to excuse it by asking what Dray was supposed to do :lol