PDA

View Full Version : Sabonis flopped like a bitch.

999Guy
04-18-2023, 11:09 AM
Then grabs a man’s ankle on the floor. Could’ve easily blown somebody’s knee out flailing at that size, in the loaded paint like that.

Didn’t watch either game but I know he had to be flailing all series if it came that easily to him.

God damn it, just when I thought I was out….

I gotta watch this series now and I have to root for GS. Cannot stand dumb outrage.

HoopologyPhD
04-18-2023, 11:14 AM
What's next, moving screens?

FKAri
04-18-2023, 11:20 AM
Could’ve easily blown somebody’s knee out flailing at that size, in the loaded paint like that.

It was truly a missed opportunity.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 11:37 AM
What's next, moving screens?

:oldlol:

Full Court
04-18-2023, 09:43 PM
I like the Kings, and I'm not a fan of Draymond....but I kind of side with Draymond in this one. You grab a man's ankle, you should expect to get stopped. That's an unwritten rule.

Proctor
04-18-2023, 09:58 PM
I love OP's outraged ***** shtick. STFU

SATAN
04-18-2023, 09:59 PM
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green asked for an x-ray after his team's Game 2 loss to the Sacramento Kings. Green believes his right ankle was injured when Domantas Sabonis grabbed his leg during a scramble in the middle of the fourth quarter of Game 2.

After the Warriors came up with a loose rebound, Sabonis fell to the floor. He initially grabbed Green's right leg. When Green shook his leg loose, he stepped on Sabonis' midsection/chest area and pushed off.

Sabonis was assessed a technical foul for grabbing Green. Green was given a Flagrant 2 foul and ejected from the game. It's unknown if the NBA will levy any further punishment from the incident.

Green indicated he felt soreness in his right ankle, which he believes was caused by Sabonis grabbing it. The results of that x-ray are unknown at this time.

:eek:

1_BAD_TIGER
04-18-2023, 10:59 PM
I like the Kings, and I'm not a fan of Draymond....but I kind of side with Draymond in this one. You grab a man's ankle, you should expect to get stopped. That's an unwritten rule.

Not sure about some fictional unwritten rule, but if you stomp on a players chest you get ejected like Draymond was, and that's a WRITTEN rule.

Full Court
04-18-2023, 11:05 PM
Not sure about some fictional unwritten rule, but if you stomp on a players chest you get ejected like Draymond was, and that's a WRITTEN rule.

There should be a self defense clause.

1_BAD_TIGER
04-18-2023, 11:11 PM
In todays NBA self defense comes with a flagrant 2 as well.

999Guy
04-19-2023, 03:53 PM
https://streamable.com/73a4w3

JJ agrees in essence.

Lakers Legend#32
04-19-2023, 04:39 PM
And it looked like he was about to cry on every flop.

LeGoat4Life
04-20-2023, 11:11 AM
I'm completely okay with Green stomping Sabonis, I wished Green would have stomped harder. That will teach the kid a lesson and old school way

PeroAntic
04-20-2023, 11:59 AM
I'm completely okay with Green stomping Sabonis, I wished Green would have stomped harder. That will teach the kid a lesson and old school way

Absolutely retarded take. It hardly gets more disproportionate than unleashing your foot with all force on someone's chest because he grabbed said foot for a split second. One of these causes serious damage, the other doesnt. In one of these there is violent intent, in the other there isn't.

btw, remember this?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/umWQh108RZcg8/giphy.gif

Maybe Lebron should have ran over Lance with a car and massacred his entire family. Lance instigated, so its justified, right? smh

tontoz
04-20-2023, 12:08 PM
Absolutely retarded take. It hardly gets more disproportionate than unleashing your foot with all force on someone's chest because he grabbed said foot for a split second. One of these causes serious damage, the other doesnt. In one of these there is violent intent, in the other there isn't.

btw, remember this?

Maybe Lebron should have ran over Lance with a car and massacred his entire family. Lance instigated, so its justified, right? smh

Blowing in someone's ear isn't even a foul :oldlol:

tpols
04-20-2023, 12:17 PM

btw, remember this?

The difference being Lance didn't actually touch him while Sabonis obstructed drays landing space and physically pulled on his ankle. Although I do agree... let's be real.. if another man came up to you and start purposely blowing air in your face they would deserve to get hurt.

Nb1
04-20-2023, 02:46 PM
"Grab a man's ankle while on the floor" :roll:

We're out here complaining about the league being soft and dude's outraged by an ankle grab while lying on the floor :oldlol:

warriorfan
04-20-2023, 04:30 PM

We're out here complaining about the league being soft and dude's outraged by an ankle grab while lying on the floor :oldlol:

this geek has never played a day of competitive sports in his life :roll:

SATAN
04-20-2023, 08:34 PM

More pissed at the acting job tbh. Sabonis is a bitch.

Full Court
04-22-2023, 12:38 PM

btw, remember this?

Surprised Bronie didn't flop from that stiff breeze and get a flagrant 1 call from the ref.