PDA

View Full Version : Name three things you're into and wouldn't mention to a female

Prometheus
04-18-2023, 03:57 PM
I'm saying you meet a girl at a bar and you're trying to smash. What are you into that you wouldn't mention to her?

1. Magic: The Gathering

March of the Machine just dropped today on Arena! This new set is, imo, going to dominate standard play for the next several months. It just seems to be full of very strong cards.

2. ASMR

No it's not just a trendy genre of youtube videos. Those videos are intended to trigger a known physiological response in individuals who are prone to it. Most of us first experience it in doctor's offices as children, for some reason. It's an incredibly soothing sensation. Chills all over your body and an indescribable comforting feeling.

3. posting on insidehoops

"What are some of your hobbies?"

"Well I like to work out, play guitar, train jiu-jitsu. I definitely don't waste hours of my life arguing about basketball online with a bunch of virgins on a message forum."

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 04:16 PM
i tell them i post on forums (if im seeing them for some time and it kinda comes up), definitely not saying how obsessively i do it though. although thinking of it, i dont think it would be a huge problem. its not reddit. now that would be a turn off. being a ****ing reddit browser looking at whats trending and recent viral content.

then again many of these bitches waste time on tiktok and youtube shorts. so i dunno.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?511124-What-s-the-gayest-song-you-listen-to-on-regular-rotation
this topic kind of relates, there are some songs i wouldnt exactly share with a female i just got to know lol.

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2023, 04:18 PM
oh if im just out to ****, im definitely not revealing most of my political/right wing opinions lol. although many appreciate a good conspiracy cause they love drama and secret stuff and feeling like youre in the know.

ShawkFactory
04-18-2023, 04:20 PM
I feel like women are definitely also into ASMR. Plus it's hugely in the Zeitgeist at the moment.

That could honestly be a plus not a minus.

diamenz
04-18-2023, 04:20 PM
video games

unpopular opinions, mostly political

obsessive exercise and diet routines

obsessive organization & cleanliness

Patrick Chewing
04-19-2023, 12:52 AM
Antique shopping
Picking/Thrifting
Video game collecting

Jasper
04-19-2023, 03:22 PM
it's natural for me to find out their political views.

If they are right wing conservative .. I agree with them 100%.
**( I have found out that these dump fvcks like to be reamed out hard and long)

I always bring up how diverse I am , they always comment how I became this way.
**( I always mention Poopsie , and they always give me a wink)

When I start talking about Trump - if they are pro Trump , they are open to having a bigger dick drill their oil
**( I always then bring up, OPEC and how stupid they were for not believing we own a gold mine of oil)

Anything other than above I do not discuss.

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2023, 05:37 PM
it's natural for me to find out their political views.

If they are right wing conservative .. I agree with them 100%.
**( I have found out that these dump fvcks like to be reamed out hard and long)

I always bring up how diverse I am , they always comment how I became this way.
**( I always mention Poopsie , and they always give me a wink)

When I start talking about Trump - if they are pro Trump , they are open to having a bigger dick drill their oil
**( I always then bring up, OPEC and how stupid they were for not believing we own a gold mine of oil)

Anything other than above I do not discuss.
You are 100% not getting laid. You can barely string a coherent thought together. There's just no way :lol

RRR3
04-19-2023, 05:50 PM
You are 100% not getting laid. You can barely string a coherent thought together. There's just no way :lol
Wdym, 70+ year old senile racists are hugely popular with women.