PDA

View Full Version : Stomping isnt the problem

retaxis
04-18-2023, 08:19 PM
Everyone would stomp down hard when they lose balance like that.its natural physical movement.

Using sabonis chest like its a trampoline and doing a super mario jump from his chest is the problem.

Its as if 99percent of the media/people dont even talk about the real problem

SATAN
04-18-2023, 08:28 PM
Everyone would stomp down hard when they lose balance like that.its natural physical movement.

Using sabonis chest like its a trampoline and doing a super mario jump from his chest is the problem.

There wasn't as much force as people are making it out to be. Sabonis was acting like a bitch. That's a fact. Just a few days ago dudes were even suggesting getting rid of offensive fouls. :oldlol:

People are pretending to be outraged (as usual) but are secretly loving the entertainment and drama. It's clear as day.

This wasn't even a big deal really. It would have been interesting if Draymond really did try to break his ribs or something though.

Kblaze8855
04-18-2023, 08:34 PM
I feel like once I’m getting suspended anyway I need my moneys worth. Why half ass it? I’m giving out Deniro stomps once I’m suspended anyway

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrossYellowHound-size_restricted.gif

Full Court
04-18-2023, 08:42 PM
There wasn't as much force as people are making it out to be. Sabonis was acting like a bitch. That's a fact. Just a few days ago dudes were even suggesting getting rid of offensive fouls. :oldlol:

People are pretending to be outraged (as usual) but are secretly loving the entertainment and drama. It's clear as day.

This wasn't even a big deal really. It would have been interesting if Draymond really did try to break his ribs or something though.

Well, Beezleblubber is an expert on being a bitch.

:roll:

FultzNationRISE
04-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Stomping wouldnt be a problem in the first place if we didnt let our kids listen to all this music about “stomping this and stomping that.”

Someone needs to hold Kirk Franklin accountable.

Full Court
04-18-2023, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdYnFY_bZ0

FultzNationRISE
04-18-2023, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdYnFY_bZ0

Can I get a….

https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/87/19/Kl6dGF.jpg

John8204
04-18-2023, 08:59 PM
The stomp was a bad look and it wasn't going to do anything...he should have just fallen knee first on Sabonis's head/neck

sdot_thadon
04-19-2023, 09:06 AM
Bet he won't grab another leg next time lol.

PeroAntic
04-19-2023, 01:34 PM
op is entirely correct. Donkey put a shit load of extra force in the stomp. One game suspension is really pathetic for violently pressing your foot on someone's chest. And the whole Shaq argument that grabbing his leg justifies the stomp is retarded. You don't kill someone for stealing an apple. There is a reason proportionate retaliation exists.

bdonovan
04-19-2023, 02:16 PM

The real problem is that the refs in the NBA give a free pass to white big men to commit off-the-ball (even on-the-ball) fouls all season long. It's as if the rules don't apply to them.

It comes from a psychological need to be "in control" or at least have someone of your race be in a dominant position amongst other potential physical threats.

Every NBA ref that enabled this, leading up to this game, should be dismissed. Find a new crop that will apply one standard of the rules.

RRR3
04-19-2023, 02:23 PM
The real problem is that the refs in the NBA give a free pass to white big men to commit off-the-ball (even on-the-ball) fouls all season long. It's as if the rules don't apply to them.

It comes from a psychological need to be "in control" or at least have someone of your race be in a dominant position amongst other potential physical threats.

Every NBA ref that enabled this, leading up to this game, should be dismissed. Find a new crop that will apply one standard of the rules.
Draymond literally gets the longest leash from the refs out of any player in the league.

Jasper
04-19-2023, 02:53 PM
I feel as if Green was trying to resuscitate Sabonis because he wasn't taking any outside shoots.

Green is a very good sportsman.

Axe
04-19-2023, 04:29 PM
I feel as if Green was trying to resuscitate Sabonis because he wasn't taking any outside shoots.

Green is a very good sportsman.
Eh... :ohwell:

tontoz
04-19-2023, 06:09 PM
Eh... :ohwell:

I hope you realize jasper was being sarcastic.

Green is a dumbass. It is a contract year so you would think he would tone down the nonsense but he punches his own teammate before the season and gets suspended for the biggest game of the year. :facepalm

Jasper
04-19-2023, 07:53 PM
I hope you realize jasper was being sarcastic.

Green is a dumbass. It is a contract year so you would think he would tone down the nonsense but he punches his own teammate before the season and gets suspended for the biggest game of the year. :facepalm

10 4 he is Lebron's type of recruit

** TONTOZ hard to believe we have been doing this for 17 years .. :oldlol:

tontoz
04-19-2023, 07:58 PM
10 4 he is Lebron's type of recruit

** TONTOZ hard to believe we have been doing this for 17 years .. :oldlol:

Fan is short for fanatic :oldlol:

FKAri
04-20-2023, 12:09 AM
Bet he won't grab another leg next time lol.

He'll know to break it next time.