PDA

View Full Version : All time greatest nba players per position.

Lebron23
04-19-2023, 08:03 PM
https://scontent.fmnl8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/342371805_620432943267298_8576486446630324694_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=bbCFmdxhRecAX_avTOU&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl8-2.fna&oh=00_AfA5qanFI2gflGVXdI6cE1yirhLHcQgvLICOAsWwcbFY MQ&oe=64451B51

All time greatest nba players per position. C: Kareem Abdul Jabbar, F: Tim Duncan, F: LeBron James, G: Michael Jordan, G: Magic Johnson

warriorfan
04-19-2023, 08:06 PM
team would be much better with bird at small forward

1987_Lakers
04-19-2023, 08:37 PM
Seems about right, although no way Duncan is a PF in today's league.

Wally450
04-19-2023, 09:43 PM

Is the power forward even a thing anymore?

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2023, 10:13 PM
You put these 5 on the 90s Jazz, how many championship? They would beat Michael Jordan in the Finals.

tontoz
04-19-2023, 10:16 PM

Not sure how much of a 4 he was even in his time. It seemed like it was more of a label he put on himself rather than his actual position.

AlternativeAcc.
04-19-2023, 10:16 PM
You put these 5 on the 90s Jazz, how many championship? They would beat Michael Jordan in the Finals.

Would it be a loss for Jordan if he's on both teams?

TheMan
04-19-2023, 10:17 PM

So MJ would be on this team plus on the Bulls?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnFYBNLHiQ8k1OaLG2qj0Law0GJENxI CsDlw&usqp=CAU

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2023, 10:18 PM
So MJ would be on this team plus on the Bulls?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnFYBNLHiQ8k1OaLG2qj0Law0GJENxI CsDlw&usqp=CAU
I hope you dies of a major heart attack this year.

kawhileonard2
04-19-2023, 10:18 PM
Bird should be SF since he did it for franchise that drafted him and didn't go team hopping.

Lebron23
04-19-2023, 10:21 PM
Bird should be SF since he did it for franchise that drafted him and didn't go team hopping.

He played with Parish and Mchale.

kawhileonard2
04-19-2023, 10:28 PM
He played with Parish and Mchale.

Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

bison
04-19-2023, 10:36 PM

:roll:

Impeccable impersonation :applause:

John8204
04-19-2023, 10:40 PM

For me I always go with Lebron and Bird as the best PF and SF with Duncan and Dr J as the second best PF and SF

C - Wilt (KAJ)
PG - Magic (Oscar)
SG - Jordan (Kobe)
PF - Lebron (Duncan)
SF - Bird (Dr J)

Johnny32
04-19-2023, 10:43 PM
pg - 2020 lbj
sg - mj
sf - 2009 lbj
pf - 2013 lbj
c - kaj

Wally450
04-19-2023, 10:59 PM
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Lol. Keep it up bud.

Lebron23
04-19-2023, 11:06 PM

100 years old Shaq.

Lebron23
04-19-2023, 11:06 PM
Lol. Keep it up bud.

he and Full retard are the worst troll here.

FKAri
04-19-2023, 11:25 PM
OP's nuts hang about 3 feet above the floor despite him being only 2 feet tall.

So LeBron better than Shaq and Duncan confirmed? Wow!

kawhileonard2
04-19-2023, 11:25 PM
100 years old Shaq.

He was younger than what Lebron is now.

kawhileonard2
04-19-2023, 11:26 PM
OP's nuts hang about 3 feet above the floor despite him being only 2 feet tall.

So LeBron better than Shaq and Duncan confirmed? Wow!

Both have as many or more titles in less years all when every player had to win 4 series to get a title.

FKAri
04-19-2023, 11:28 PM
Both have as many or more titles in less years all when every player had to win 4 series to get a title.

Then why are they worse than LeBron?

Lebron23
04-19-2023, 11:32 PM
He was younger than what Lebron is now.

lebron is the greatest 38 years old in history

Jasper
04-19-2023, 11:39 PM
position by position can they all share and play with each other ?

Kareem
Duncan
Bird
Jordan
Johnson

I really thought about this for like 10 minutes before I choice the players
Each and everyone was most elite player in their position with a lot of rings. (not one without)
pistol talks about Bird : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySp7LoJAYCY

Jasper
04-19-2023, 11:42 PM
who would you have backing them up ?

bizil
04-20-2023, 03:17 PM
From a GOAT perspective, I can't argue team the OP put up. BUT I'm thinking Giannis is gonna get that GOAT PF spot if he stays healthy. He doesn't need as many rings as Duncan either. Peak-prime wise, Giannis is the best PF ever in my opinion. And what he's achieved in terms of accolades before the age of 30 is HELLA RARE! Magic, MJ, Bron, and Kareem look UNTOUCHABLE as of now. Even though Steph at the PG COULD end his career in such a blaze of glory that he could make things interesting at the PG.

tontoz
04-20-2023, 03:28 PM

Did you hear that the next two games are in LA?

Airupthere
04-20-2023, 03:36 PM
Did you hear that the next two games are in LA?

You missed the point about the great strategy that LA needed to win 1 game in Memphis. Could not have thought about that.

baudkarma
04-20-2023, 06:32 PM
Not sure how much of a 4 he was even in his time. It seemed like it was more of a label he put on himself rather than his actual position.

I lived in San Antonio for the first 10 or so years of Duncans NBA career. The impression I had was that the Spurs called him their power forward out of respect for David Robinson. The team didn't want to bring in this much-hyped rookie and on top of everything else, tell Robinson "Oh, and he's our starting center now." The easy way out was to introduce Duncan as the starting power forward.

I found this from a story that was published online back in 2011:

Indeed, Duncan made the All-Star team in 2009, 2010 and 2011 as a forward despite having played almost exclusively at center, according to 82games.com.

Even Spurs coach Gregg Popovich seemed to acknowledge the charade on the eve of last year’s playoff series against Utah. When asked who the Spurs would start at center, Popovich said, `Tim Duncan, like we have for the last 15 years.'

tontoz
04-20-2023, 06:43 PM
I lived in San Antonio for the first 10 or so years of Duncans NBA career. The impression I had was that the Spurs called him their power forward out of respect for David Robinson. The team didn't want to bring in this much-hyped rookie and on top of everything else, tell Robinson "Oh, and he's our starting center now." The easy way out was to introduce Duncan as the starting power forward.

I found this from a story that was published online back in 2011:

Indeed, Duncan made the All-Star team in 2009, 2010 and 2011 as a forward despite having played almost exclusively at center, according to 82games.com.

Even Spurs coach Gregg Popovich seemed to acknowledge the charade on the eve of last year’s playoff series against Utah. When asked who the Spurs would start at center, Popovich said, `Tim Duncan, like we have for the last 15 years.'

:oldlol:

I always wondered what was up with that.

bizil
04-20-2023, 07:37 PM
IF prime Duncan was in the league today, he would be the BEST CENTER in the league! YEP over Embid and Joker even. Because he's more AGILE than both of them. He would be the best defender of the three. His passing ability would be on par with Embid. His rebounding would be on par with both. PLUS Timmy could take them outside and get past them off the bounce. YET he would still be able to defend THEM on the interior BETTER than any center in the league. And he would be the best of three in terms of switching out on pick and rolls. Young Duncan's handles and athletic ability have become UNDERRATED over time.

The way AD SHOULD BE giving those two problems when he switches to center, Duncan would BE ABLE to do that AND SOME! Because Duncan was more skilled on the block than AD. And was still AGILE ENOUGH to give Embid and Joker all types of problems on the perimeter scoring wise. Duncan and The Dream would be the KRYPTONITE to what Embid and Joker do in today's game. AD SHOULD BE that guy when he's at center. But his durability AND intensity are shaky. With Duncan and The Dream, you don't have those issues!