PDA

View Full Version : LePlayoffMode: 1-8 from 3, -17

nineiron
04-19-2023, 10:15 PM
12% from 3 and a -17 +/-

i didn't really watch the game, but i know damn well that they lost because of bran ball.

Full Court
04-19-2023, 10:30 PM
Chalk it up as another LeShrivel choke job. Biggest choker of all time.

Even bigger than Tom Brady. :roll:

bison
04-19-2023, 10:31 PM
And agenda stans will say he was the only good player tonight.

bison
04-19-2023, 10:33 PM
With all the weapons the lakers have, Lebron should NEVER be allowed to take 8 three pointers in a game. That being said, his teammates didn't exactly step up and maybe Lebron doesn't take so many of those LeF*ckYou 3s if D'Lo hits a few buckets. But seriously even if that is the case, dude needs to roid up and go the rim every time and stop chucking us out of a comeback.

kawhileonard2
04-19-2023, 10:38 PM
Chalk it up as another LeShrivel choke job. Biggest choker of all time.

Even bigger than Tom Brady. :roll:

How could Tom Brady be a choker when he has the most superbowls ever and more than any other franchise?

Spurs m8
04-19-2023, 10:44 PM
Stupid team killing loser with team killing stats.

Lakers so much better without him

Full Court
04-19-2023, 10:45 PM
If Ham would man up and bench the Bronie, Lakers are all but guaranteed to win a title. They could have won tonight. Every time they made a run at the Grizzlies, LeShrivel would come off the bench, chuck up three attempts, be a statue on defense, and kill their momentum.

tpols
04-19-2023, 10:52 PM
Lebron wasn't really bad at all to me eye test tonight. He was one of the only Lakers that wasn't getting out muscled.

Wally450
04-19-2023, 10:58 PM
Op literally posted this when the game was over lol. Lakers in 6. (Even though I picked Mem in 7.)

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2023, 11:13 PM
Lebron wasn't really bad at all to me eye test tonight. He was one of the only Lakers that wasn't getting out muscled.
He and Hachimura were the only Lakers to show up offensively. Reaves did not have a good night, AD was terrible on that end, and Russell was completely worthless.

tresbigdog
04-19-2023, 11:22 PM
i didn't really watch the game

then you should probably STFU

Axe
04-19-2023, 11:25 PM
then you should probably STFU
:oldlol:

nineiron
04-19-2023, 11:30 PM
Op literally posted this when the game was over lol. Lakers in 6. (Even though I picked Mem in 7.)

Yes, stat lines normally come out when the game is over

Don’t you need to give your mom a sponge bath today?

PP34Deuce
04-19-2023, 11:56 PM
He and Hachimura were the only Lakers to show up offensively. Reaves did not have a good night, AD was terrible on that end, and Russell was completely worthless.

I felt Rui scored in the flow and knew when to be aggressive. I thought lebron came out thinking Grizzlies would be intimidated.

I also think he began to get aggressive scoring to maintain an average. Shooting bad happens but defensively he let a lot of easy rotations happen.

I don't expect bron to be bron of old but I do think defensively his value is there along with scoring in the flow and distributing. His turnovers have been back breaking.

Russell was ice cold but he's also respected as a shooter.

RRR3
04-20-2023, 12:40 AM
I felt Rui scored in the flow and knew when to be aggressive. I thought lebron came out thinking Grizzlies would be intimidated.

I also think he began to get aggressive scoring to maintain an average. Shooting bad happens but defensively he let a lot of easy rotations happen.

I don't expect bron to be bron of old but I do think defensively his value is there along with scoring in the flow and distributing. His turnovers have been back breaking.

Russell was ice cold but he's also respected as a shooter.
LeBron's ONE turnover tonight was backbreaking I'm sure.

ArbitraryWater
04-20-2023, 06:51 AM
you guys will be crying pretty soon.

better get these threads out now.

Full Court
04-20-2023, 06:56 AM
When you're one of the worst three point shooters in the league, barely scratching 30% for the season, why in the world would you still put up 8 three point attempts in the playoffs?

That's Bronie's low basketball IQ at work.

Full Court
04-20-2023, 06:57 AM
you guys will be crying pretty soon.

better get these threads out now.

Why, do you expect Lebron to get injured soon?

nineiron
04-20-2023, 08:27 AM
Why, do you expect Lebron to get injured soon?

:roll:

Full Court
04-20-2023, 11:08 PM
How could Tom Brady be a choker when he has the most superbowls ever and more than any other franchise?

Lol, that was a jab at 1987_Dudley. There was a thread where I proved that LeShrivel is the biggest choker of all time, and listed over 40 of his post-season choke jobs. I challenged him to show me any player in NBA history who had more choke jobs.

His only response was "Bu-bu-bu-but if Lebron is a choker, then that means Tom Brady is a choker."

It was absolutely retarded, but that's where it came from.

ImKobe
04-21-2023, 01:40 PM
When you're one of the worst three point shooters in the league, barely scratching 30% for the season, why in the world would you still put up 8 three point attempts in the playoffs?

That's Bronie's low basketball IQ at work.

Settling for too many 3s when he should be taking it to the post a lot more than he has so far. If he takes Brooks in the post he can get an easy 2 or if he gets doubled he'll set someone up for a wide open look instead.

kawhileonard2
04-22-2023, 12:10 AM
Settling for too many 3s when he should be taking it to the post a lot more than he has so far. If he takes Brooks in the post he can get an easy 2 or if he gets doubled he'll set someone up for a wide open look instead.

Is he stronger than Brooks though?