PDA

View Full Version : Take a moment to think about this....

fourkicks44
04-21-2023, 05:28 PM
Philadelphia is playing Brooklyn in a playoff series and Ben Simmons is sitting it out.

And NOBODY is even talking about it.

I saw him sitting on the bench last night. There is a high chance he will never play in the league against.

Wally450
04-21-2023, 09:55 PM
Ben Simmons isn't worthy of basketball talk. Isn't even an NBA worthy player imho. Dude is not good.

iamgine
04-21-2023, 10:20 PM
Ben Simmons has a legit mental illness. Nothing else can explain how someone just refuse to shoot for so many years.

Spurs m8
04-21-2023, 10:25 PM
I think everyone is over Ben Simmons by now

Real Men Wear Green
04-22-2023, 08:39 AM
Nets should see if they can use mental health as an excuse for him to get medically retired. Ben gets his money and the franchise is no longer held back. Win-win.

Failing that see if they can trade him to Dallas. To be clear, Dallas should not want him. But Doncic can make it work with teammates that can defend and don't want the ball. Simmons takes it a step further to not just not wanting the ball but not wanting to ball but...nevermind. This is hopeless. Very well paid superfan.

Stephonit
04-22-2023, 08:42 AM
Warriors will take him for the minimum.

Real Men Wear Green
04-22-2023, 01:48 PM
Warriors will take him for the minimum.

Naw Lacob is paying a shit ton of luxury tax. He will spend to win but Simmons isn't winning.

Manny98
04-22-2023, 02:10 PM
He's rehabbing his back injury he'll be back next season, nothing to do with mental health or whatever y'all think it is

fourkicks44
04-22-2023, 02:14 PM
Nets should see if they can use mental health as an excuse for him to get medically retired. Ben gets his money and the franchise is no longer held back. Win-win.

Failing that see if they can trade him to Dallas. To be clear, Dallas should not want him. But Doncic can make it work with teammates that can defend and don't want the ball. Simmons takes it a step further to not just not wanting the ball but not wanting to ball but...nevermind. This is hopeless. Very well paid superfan.

This made me laugh :oldlol:

Cuban seems desperate, I think he would be interested if Kyrie walks. I'm not sure how they would aquire him tho. That contract is brutal.

Jasper
04-22-2023, 02:42 PM
simmons is laughing to the bank.

He needs to go to Korea and play like Dwight does ...

Be the ultimate scorer

MrFonzworth
04-22-2023, 04:20 PM
simmons is laughing to the bank.

He needs to go to Korea and play like Dwight does ...

Be the ultimate scorer

Hes too big to play in Korea, its against the rules

imdaman99
04-22-2023, 04:43 PM
Ben Simmons is irrelevant as hell now. I don't think he even gets clicks any more. Just meme'd. It sucks cuz I thought he was being unfairly trolled by the 76ers fanbase and shit he still might be because mental health is a real thing. But nobody cares about him any more. Can't believe he had comparisons to Lebron when he came out of college :oldlol:

ImKobe
04-22-2023, 04:46 PM
Ben Simmons is irrelevant as hell now. I don't think he even gets clicks any more. Just meme'd. It sucks cuz I thought he was being unfairly trolled by the 76ers fanbase and shit he still might be because mental health is a real thing. But nobody cares about him any more. Can't believe he had comparisons to Lebron when he came out of college :oldlol:

Every tall athletic guy who can pass the ball is going to get compared to Bran. I don't think it's mental I think his back is legit messed up and the 76ers hid it to make that trade happen.

fourkicks44
04-22-2023, 05:05 PM
Every tall athletic guy who can pass the ball is going to get compared to Bran. I don't think it's mental I think his back is legit messed up and the 76ers hid it to make that trade happen.

Wtf he didn't want to play. He quit on the team and demanded a trade.

What was there for the Sixers to hide? He secretly injured his back in game seven against the Hawks in 2021 and that’s why he couldn't shoot anymore?