PDA

View Full Version : Curry’s 6 three pointers from over 28 feet in game 3. Most in NBA Playoff history

warriorfan
04-22-2023, 09:10 AM
Chef Dingo going loooooooooooong

Full Court
04-22-2023, 06:40 PM
Greatest shooter the sport has seen. You don't have to be a fan of him to acknowledge that.

Kblaze8855
04-23-2023, 12:04 AM
I wonder how many “feet” of points he had. I saw someone post that Dame set an all time record for most “feet” of made baskets in a game at something over 400. I don’t know what we’re doing with all these stats but I do enjoy trivia too much to complain I guess.

I wonder if Steph has the most “feet scored” of all time yet.

Hey Yo
04-23-2023, 12:49 AM
LeBron

Axe
04-23-2023, 01:38 AM
Interesting. So how many of those did he actually shoot while klay was out for the playoffs?

bison
04-23-2023, 06:09 AM
I wonder how many “feet” of points he had. I saw someone post that Dame set an all time record for most “feet” of made baskets in a game at something over 400. I don’t know what we’re doing with all these stats but I do enjoy trivia too much to complain I guess.

I’m also curious to see who had the most length in an individual performance between curry and lillard, as both men are exceptional performers. But Steph has most the 3s in nba history so we know that he is the LONGEST nba player of all time.

JohnMax
04-23-2023, 11:59 AM
Most in NBA Playoff history

tpols
04-23-2023, 01:41 PM

Easily when you consider most of the best scorers of all time scored the majority of their buckets at the rim.

Nb1
04-23-2023, 03:37 PM
I will never understand how you can be the greatest shoter of all time and at the same time being the most anti-clutch player of all time. It’s insane, dude is shooting from a different building barking like there’s no tmrw when his team is up by 50, but as soon as those last seconds arrive when the game is close he either hides or throws an airball :roll:

Good ol Steph! I’d even take Westbrook for the game winning shot if my life depended on it and i think WB is blind, thats how unclutch Curry is. At least he will always be remembered in the most clutch moment of all time when Bron drained a game win’ing 3 in his face eliminating the Warrios from downtown :oldlol:

Manny98
04-23-2023, 03:44 PM
I will never understand how you can be the greatest shoter of all time and at the same time being the most anti-clutch player of all time. It’s insane, dude is shooting from a different building barking like there’s no tmrw when his team is up by 50, but as soon as those last seconds arrive when the game is close he either hides or throws an airball :roll:

Good ol Steph! I’d even take Westbrook for the game winning shot if my life depended on it and i think WB is blind, thats how unclutch Curry is. At least he will always be remembered in the most clutch moment of all time when Bron drained a game win’ing 3 in his face eliminating the Warrios from downtown :oldlol:

Meltdown

Axe
04-23-2023, 03:48 PM

Lol i heard that he used to be 0/8 on go-ahead shots in the last 20 seconds of crucial playoff games. Is it true?