PDA

View Full Version : Ime Udoka to coach Houston Rockets.

bison
04-24-2023, 05:47 PM
@ShamsCharania
The Houston Rockets are hiring Ime Udoka as their new head coach, sources tell me and
@KellyIko

I like this for Houston. Udoka is gonna bring a better culture than Silas who had been babysitting these kindergarteners in Houston. Plus he's gonna helm a team with $60mil in cap space that could be aggressive in making moves this offseason. Tilman Fertitta just gotta keep an eye on his wife.

Jasper
04-24-2023, 06:19 PM
very good move by Houston ... should use his input to build a team:applause:

Wally450
04-24-2023, 06:44 PM
He's got the strip clubs at his disposal. Don't go losing your job banging an employee.

Axe
04-24-2023, 06:59 PM
He's got the strip clubs at his disposal. Don't go losing your job banging an employee.
Steaming.

GrayGoat
04-24-2023, 08:40 PM
Not sure Ime is good for developing young talent seems to heavily rely on stars. We will see

Real Men Wear Green
04-24-2023, 09:23 PM
Not sure Ime is good for developing young talent seems to heavily rely on stars. We will see

What were last year's Celtics other than young talent? The Rockets have a lot of work to do but if Udoka has properly learned his lesson optimism is reasonable.

GrayGoat
04-24-2023, 09:44 PM
What were last year's Celtics other than young talent? The Rockets have a lot of work to do but if Udoka has properly learned his lesson optimism is reasonable.
I don’t think he used Derrick White properly and gave Smart too much leeway