PDA

View Full Version : Will the Clippers trade Kawhi or PG?

Nike D'Antoni
04-26-2023, 12:49 AM
Are the Clippers gonna trade Kawhi or PG or both next season??

Nike D'Antoni
04-26-2023, 12:55 AM
How it started

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FunVh8lXgAALZBP?format=jpg&name=small

How it ended

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FunVh8mX0AEhZ2o?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FunVh8jWYAA871Q?format=jpg&name=small

imdaman99
04-26-2023, 02:25 AM
Watched a Clipper fans live tiktok after the game for a few mins. He said he wants Kawhi traded, wants Lue gone and to start over. He said that after someone said Lue wants Russ to run it back... could tell he does not endorse Russ being back :lol I dunno if it's safe to check the Clippers subreddit as team Russ is prob unwelcome there. But truth be told, I'm sure they are reasonable fans and not toxic like Lakers and lebron stans.

I'm not gonna pretend to know what clippers need to do. I didn't watch most of their games even after Russ landed. Kawhi is unstoppable when he plays and absolutely would have made a difference in their last 3 games they lost. He can get them clutch buckets and another dude to guard KD/Book. I hope they run it back, eventually they both gotta play right??? RIGHT????

SATAN
04-26-2023, 02:44 AM
I don't see why any serious team would want Kawhi Leonard and the contract that comes with his lack of play.

This lineup might as far as they can go. A few other old Clippers are free agents next season. Glad I'm not the GM of that franchise.

highwhey
04-26-2023, 02:46 AM
Watched a Clipper fans live tiktok after the game for a few mins. He said he wants Kawhi traded, wants Lue gone and to start over. He said that after someone said Lue wants Russ to run it back... could tell he does not endorse Russ being back :lol I dunno if it's safe to check the Clippers subreddit as team Russ is prob unwelcome there. But truth be told, I'm sure they are reasonable fans and not toxic like Lakers and lebron stans.

I'm not gonna pretend to know what clippers need to do. I didn't watch most of their games even after Russ landed. Kawhi is unstoppable when he plays and absolutely would have made a difference in their last 3 games they lost. He can get them clutch buckets and another dude to guard KD/Book. I hope they run it back, eventually they both gotta play right??? RIGHT????

objective perspective.

Lue is a good coach, he outcoached monty williams. he can only do so much with a team of role players against 2 superstars.

the front office needs to have a serious discussion regarding kawhi and pg. the experiment has failed. healthy kawhi probably wins them the chip tbh. but they need to confer and discuss his future with their organization. get the best doctors available to check him out. does he have a degenerative knee? that's the type of meeting you schedule a meeting with him to meet the front office. you need to meet kawhi in person and have that conversation with him. execs need to feel him out in person and see if he's a lost cause or not.

Axe
04-26-2023, 02:55 AM
Yikes, pg is gonna end being ringless. At least kawhi has rings already.

SATAN
04-26-2023, 02:56 AM
Yikes, pg is gonna end being ringless.

Like Russ

coin24
04-26-2023, 05:26 AM
Time to package those duds and move on, they’re never going to be healthy come playoff time.. Get a real coach aswel..

It was never going to work with all the resting in the regular season