PDA

View Full Version : Tatum being super weird about Kobe again

RRR3
04-26-2023, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/nahomiedomie/status/1650621271754051585?s=46&t=03VMWS49WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q

:biggums:

ImKobe
04-26-2023, 03:01 PM
Celtic fans hate Tatum and Kobe fans don't even want to claim him. Dude is a straight up weirdo who plays nothing like KB.

RRR3
04-26-2023, 03:02 PM
Celtic fans hate Tatum and Kobe fans don't even want to claim him. Dude is a straight up weirdo who plays nothing like KB.
Pretty sure Celtics fans like the best player on their team dude.

ImKobe
04-26-2023, 03:06 PM
Pretty sure Celtics fans like the best player on their team dude.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bostonceltics/comments/12z306i/jayson_tatum_disappears_in_another_close_game/

idk doesn't seem like they're too high on him

RRR3
04-26-2023, 03:14 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/bostonceltics/comments/12z306i/jayson_tatum_disappears_in_another_close_game/

idk doesn't seem like they're too high on him
They’re frustrated he had a bad game and lost what should have been a win it doesn’t mean they don’t like gim

StrongLurk
04-26-2023, 03:39 PM
These young kids really don't know Kobe. They know the narrative of Kobe (Black Mamba).

For anyone old enough to see his whole career, they'd know Kobe was super divisive among NBA players and black fans. AI and the baggy clothes culture was peaking and Kobe had no upbringing related to it, so sometimes he'd shit on it and other times he'd try to ride that wave (some black fans thought he was a poser). He didn't really have a "lane" in the fan base.

Then of course the rape trial and Shaq beefs.

Kobe's whole legacy really turned around after winning the 08 MVP and the 09/10 rings. That allowed his black mamba narrative to seem factual and made it seem like Kobe was like that his whole career. He didn't really do much after those rings and then got unlucky with the achilles injury.

The crazy culture slurping after his tragic death is so overboard. The worst example was Cam Thomas (a fuking nobody) getting compared to young Lebron after his 40-point games and he immediately said "I'm more a Kobe guy"...like wtf are these kids on man? They have been brainwashed with the black mamba shit because they don't know any better.

I love Kobe though.

ImKobe
04-26-2023, 04:06 PM
I love Kobe though.

Nah it was the mid-2000s when he was putting up insane scoring games on those bad teams. Once they started winning it went to another level but Kobe was the man after that '06 season and they were d*ckriding him before his death as KB worked out with all the young stars (Book, Luka, JT etc).

It's not like you could emulate Lebron in a gym so KB was always going to be more relatable to the future generation of the NBA. KB was the equivalent of Steph in his impact on the future generation. Even Bran had a KB poster on his wall.

They’re frustrated he had a bad game and lost what should have been a win it doesn’t mean they don’t like gim

I've seen that frustration for years now though. They were real mad when he was wearing a Lakers KB jersey and dropped that screenshot of him texting KB last year lol. Tatum's been d*ckriding Kobe since he came into the league.

LAL
04-26-2023, 04:14 PM
These young kids really don't know Kobe. They know the narrative of Kobe (Black Mamba).

For anyone old enough to see his whole career, they'd know Kobe was super divisive among NBA players and black fans. AI and the baggy clothes culture was peaking and Kobe had no upbringing related to it, so sometimes he'd shit on it and other times he'd try to ride that wave (some black fans thought he was a poser). He didn't really have a "lane" in the fan base.

Then of course the rape trial and Shaq beefs.

Kobe's whole legacy really turned around after winning the 08 MVP and the 09/10 rings. That allowed his black mamba narrative to seem factual and made it seem like Kobe was like that his whole career. He didn't really do much after those rings and then got unlucky with the achilles injury.

The crazy culture slurping after his tragic death is so overboard. The worst example was Cam Thomas (a fuking nobody) getting compared to young Lebron after his 40-point games and he immediately said "I'm more a Kobe guy"...like wtf are these kids on man? They have been brainwashed with the black mamba shit because they don't know any better.

I love Kobe though.

Are you a fashion designer? Those "AI baggy clothes culture" was cringe and unimportant looking back.

"tHeY hAvE bEeN bRaInWaShEd WiTh MaMbA mEnTaLiTy

Clown

highwhey
04-26-2023, 04:18 PM
Book is the closest thing to Kobe, but more efficient and better at scoring.

highwhey
04-26-2023, 04:19 PM
Are you a fashion designer? Those "AI baggy clothes culture" was cringe and unimportant looking back.

Clown

this what i mean when i say i have a deep influence on this forum. just this morning i was using those crazy letters to mock someone else and sure enough someone else is already doing it later today. i am ISH.

ImKobe
04-26-2023, 04:25 PM
Book is the closest thing to Kobe, but more efficient and better at scoring.

Not really true. KB for his career was 1.9%TS above league average while Book is at 1.3.

highwhey
04-26-2023, 04:35 PM
Not really true. KB for his career was 1.9%TS above league average while Book is at 1.3.

it's ok dude. it's not YOUR fault.

LAL
04-26-2023, 04:37 PM
i am ISH.

You are a fat person, if i'm not mistaken.

highwhey
04-26-2023, 04:39 PM
one can say, i am inside all of you. i have deeply penetrated you.

tpols
04-26-2023, 05:02 PM

Clown

Yea I'm not sure what he's talking about... Kobe was respected all around the league for his ruthless discipline, serious mindset, and extreme competitive nature. There's nothing to brainwash about... that was all factual.

RRR3
04-26-2023, 05:07 PM
stick to the point of the thread ya weirdos.

SaltyMeatballs
04-26-2023, 06:38 PM
It's more of his ugly ass feet being in the picture that makes it weird

RRR3
04-26-2023, 06:38 PM
It's more of his ugly ass feet being in the picture that makes it weird
Not the lotion and the jar?

Wally450
04-26-2023, 06:40 PM
For all the gloating about Kobe that Tatum does, you'd think he'd watch a couple of his late game heroics videos and somehow try and develop some sort of killer instinct. Demand the ball at the end of games. If you miss some late game shots, who cares. You can't make/miss if you don't attempt many.

SaltyMeatballs
04-26-2023, 06:40 PM
Not the lotion and the jar?

He definitely busted to Kobe

RRR3
04-26-2023, 06:49 PM
For all the gloating about Kobe that Tatum does, you'd think he'd watch a couple of his late game heroics videos and somehow try and develop some sort of killer instinct. Demand the ball at the end of games. If you miss some late game shots, who cares. You can't make/miss if you don't attempt many.
I feel like Tatum has hit a lot of game winners relative to his time in the league actually.

dreamshake
04-26-2023, 07:27 PM
OP thinking Tatum is weird is like the pot calling the kettle black

:roll:

SATAN
04-26-2023, 08:14 PM
Why would he even post this crap to social media? Why is anyone supposed to care what he's watching? It's not interesting. Just creepy.

What a ****in' weirdo.