PDA

View Full Version : Is Lakers Lebron aka LeLaker the best version of LeBron ever?

Mr. Jabbar
04-29-2023, 09:44 PM
-The experience
.The Rings
_The girth
-The numbers
:;intangibles
.sAura
o.Leadership
-THE CITY

his final form

LeLaker.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/hqgif/goku-mui-ultra-instinct-acegif-17-goku-mui-nodding.gif

Foster5k
04-30-2023, 12:52 AM
Lakers aint sniffing the playoffs without LeBron. They sure as hell not winning shit. Bron has proved time and again he is the best to ever do it. Jordan 1b. Bron 1a.

ImKobe
04-30-2023, 08:30 AM
It's the worst version. Can't stay healthy, can't make 3s even though he's chucking them at a high volume, takes games off on both O and D because he's not healthy etc.

highwhey
04-30-2023, 08:32 AM
absolute garbage

Point-Forward
04-30-2023, 08:34 AM
'09 and '13 Bron are his best versions

Full Court
04-30-2023, 08:37 AM
It's no secret that I'm no Lebron fan, but trying to say this is his best version is pretty disrespectful lol.

He wasn't always a net negative dead weight.

Legend248
04-30-2023, 02:17 PM
Lakers aint sniffing the playoffs without LeBron. They sure as hell not winning shit. Bron has proved time and again he is the best to ever do it. Jordan 1b. Bron 1a.

Are you a ****ing stupid mother ****er or what? Lequeen female dog james quit on his team after getting his " all time leading points in history" achievement. Sat out and his team did alot better. He only came back when they started to make a playoff push. He kept calling out their front office to make moves etc. Lequeen is a mother ****ing bitch, i'd smack in the face and he wouldn't do shit about it

Foster5k
04-30-2023, 03:04 PM
Are you a ****ing stupid mother ****er or what? Lequeen female dog james quit on his team after getting his " all time leading points in history" achievement. Sat out and his team did alot better. He only came back when they started to make a playoff push. He kept calling out their front office to make moves etc. Lequeen is a mother ****ing bitch, i'd smack in the face and he wouldn't do shit about it

:oldlol::roll:

You make Dillon Brooks sound smart. Bron has nothing to prove. He's done it all and then some. Lived up to the hype and more. Keep hating like your idol Dillon Brooks. You see where that got your boy. :oldlol::oldlol:

90sgoat
04-30-2023, 03:10 PM
Lebron has been a good teambuilder and leader since his second Cavs stint.

That's the one thing I have to give him.

When I've seen how shitty Luka has been at not being able to play with Porzingis or Kyrie, then I give Lebron respect for that.

He might be an egomaniac, but he is able to make other egomaniacs fall in line too.

red1
04-30-2023, 03:16 PM
best version is 2009

current version is 4th prime